Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    first, don't call me man or "dude", I'm not one, and I know why you are saying it's the only "useful" one you are clearly missing out on just HOW USEFUL IT IS. It is worth TWO racials in itself, which is why you only have one.

you titled this thread about blood elves if you wish to change the subject of the thread, change the title...

Now you're just off smacking around crap and trying to condescend to me. Good for you having fun shadowmelding in towns to goof around. I do that too, I also use it to AFK, the point was racials being USEFUL, not "fun". Shadowmeld isn't exactly USEFUL outside of a handful of situations, Arcane torrent is useful for EVERYTHING. Get it? Im not going to keep this up with you since you are being purposefully ignorant of everything I'm actually explaining to you. So keep on thinking blood elves are shafted with one of the best racials in the game. Ya, you don't have two awesome racials like worgen but you have one awesome racial and should appreciate it.
    Actually its both...I said fun in the First post, so Lol

"bit better or useful in both pve/pvp or just for fun" can you just leave guy, you don't seem all to happy with this post and are wasting your time typing none constructive things just... I know arcane is good, I know how to use it...I use it all the time, But I'm talking about the other two I'm not being ignorant your being oblivious to the point of this thread...Your here talking about Arcane torrent this and Arcane torrent that...I KNOW ITS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS! Now stop...complaining about that...I know I know I fucking KNOW!

Oh my god...Just Oh my god dude! Your here talking about Night elfs...I mentioned them once, change the title? No...all we need is you gone from here that's what We or rather I need

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    To provide an argument as to why it's fine. They disagree, they post their opinions. That's how a forum generally works.

Which it is. Racials in general need scrapping entirely in my view, but Arcane Torrent is sufficient. I mean the banks are hardly being broken due to +10 Enchantment and Arcane Resistence. They've got some of the stronger racials.
    I don't agree...we have 1 good and useful one...10+ enchanting is only good if you go enchanting and 1% could be more...
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    What? Dude if you don't like the fucking post or what I met for it to be leave...Jesus man, and I'm not complain about anything! I'm stating facts and opinions about racials My god man, and thanks for your shitty attempt at trolling But I play undead mainly...and undead is my main! So hahah
    I am merely stating my own personal opinion, and comparing your biased facts with reality, just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I am not participating constructively on this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    He might've read it because he wanted to see your reasoning behind it? Honestly, you're freaking out over every person that disagrees with you and seem to not understand what a troll is. I don't know why you would make this thread if you weren't expecting (and can't handle) people to argue against what you're stating.
    Then not arguing with me...there sprouting non-sense (In my eyes) and keep bring up Arcane Torrent which is the only good racial we have...like I said in the OP ._.

I'm looking for constructive talk...I can handle things that, you know that aren't complete nonsense or them just repeating the same thing over and over again

LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as the racials are at the point where you hear lines like:

"If you are a tank, then you must be a night elf or you are bad"

then the racials are overpowered and you see race stacking. This is exactly the opposite of what Blizz wants.

That said: 1% resist does feel very weak. I just don't know what % to use before you see, for example, dwarf stacking in ICC.

Heh...dwarf stacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulvhedner View Post
    I am merely stating my own personal opinion, and comparing your biased facts with reality, just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I am not participating constructively on this topic.
    I don't know what your talking about anymore =P

Nothing I said Is biased...or directed towards you...........

LIFE

I don't agree...we have 1 good and useful one...10+ enchanting is only good if you go enchanting and 1% could be more...
    I'll agree that the resistance racials could be bumped up to 2%, but overall Blood Elf is fine and don't need any changing before they rework every race's racial.

Then not arguing with me...there sprouting non-sense (In my eyes) and keep bring up Arcane Torrent which is the only good racial we have...like I said in the OP ._.

I'm looking for constructive talk...I can handle things that, you know that aren't complete nonsense or them just repeating the same thing over and over again
    If you can't accept other people's opinions without freaking out than why should anyone here bother listening to yours? They're simply stating that Arcane Torrent is good enough to not warrant another (fun or otherwise) racial without giving other classes a similar revamp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think Blood elfs are fine, just say "No they don't need to be changed" and state reason and be on your way

if you think they should say "Yes they should be changed" state your reason and be on your way

if you don't care or even play a race with racial disadvantages (I'm not saying Blood elfs have a huge disadvantage) Please don't bother posting

if you don't care...why are you here?

If your a troll...atleast be entertaining

LIFE

Why don't they start with Alliance racials first who are clearly under powered in comparison to horde. Human, Worgen, Draenei, and Dwarf are fine. Night Elf and Gnome need help big time, especially gnome. I feel blood elf mana regen racial is pretty OP for certain class/race combo's and it gives you rage and energy too, which is pretty sweet. As a whole I think horde racials are great.

If you think Blood elfs are fine, just say "No they don't need to be changed" and state reason and be on your way

if you think they should say "Yes they should be changed" state your reason and be on your way

if you don't care or even play a race with racial disadvantages (I'm not saying Blood elfs have a huge disadvantage) Please don't bother posting

This is a forum, not a poll.

Deleted
    Arcane torrent is one of the best racials for pvp. And for PvE, take a look at Cho'gall heroic and tell me that horde racials didn't favour them for that fight.

AKA:If your opinion isn't the same as mine you don't matter/you're a troll.
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't accept other people's opinions without freaking out than why should anyone here bother listening to yours? They're simply stating that Arcane Torrent is good enough to not warrant another (fun or otherwise) racial without giving other classes a similar revamp
    race*

Okay... I guess, its efficient for some people (Having only 1 really useful racial), but can they accept its not efficient to me and some of my mates/ and guildies

No...they can't

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 11:08 PM ----------

AKA:If your opinion isn't the same as mine you don't matter/you're a troll.
    No...not at all -.-

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Why don't they start with Alliance racials first who are clearly under powered in comparison to horde. Human, Worgen, Draenei, and Dwarf are fine. Night Elf and Gnome need help big time, especially gnome. I feel blood elf mana regen racial is pretty OP for certain class/race combo's and it gives you rage and energy too, which is pretty sweet. As a whole I think horde racials are great.
    I love the horde racials at this point, I would do alliance if I played them...I only have a night elf druid, and I become attuned to his racials

not the other alliance ones, which I don't really want to play

LIFE

QQ harder try being alliance. Arcane torrent is useable in PVE situations and lead to a fight in t11 heroic chogall being a fucking joke for horde whereas alliance had to struggle. So cry me a river for people wanting horde racials to get BETTER. Vodka just transfered horde and there only reason was alliance racials suck so were finally done nerfing ourselfs with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a forum, not a poll.
    And I'm Batman...Oh wait No I'm, Ravager A.k.A Grant Wilson (Comic book)

LIFE

race*

Okay... I guess, its efficient for some people (Having only 1 really useful racial), but can they accept its not efficient to me and some of my mates/ and guildies

No...they can't

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 11:08 PM ----------

No...not at all -.-
    It's an interrupt which is as useful as a stun/cc break/dispel (which make up most of the other racials). I'm simply wondering why you think Blood Elves (my main is a
    Blood Elf) deserve a new racial without any of the other races getting one.

A gnome could use the exact same argument as you so I'm curious as to why you've decided on Blood Elves getting the new racial.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    QQ harder try being alliance. Arcane torrent is useable in PVE situations and lead to a fight in t11 heroic chogall being a fucking joke for horde whereas alliance had to struggle. So cry me a river for people wanting horde racials to get BETTER. Vodka just transfered horde and there only reason was alliance racials suck so were finally done nerfing ourselfs with them.
    Hi! And good for you, and good for them

/clap /clap
    /cheer /cheer This post isn't about the alliance pigs though...Sorry bro, I will have to do that later and get trolled and messed with all around the board

this is about blood elfs...nothing else, nothing more

I can't cry that much, haven't cried in along time xD

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 11:14 PM ----------

It's an interrupt which is as useful as a stun/cc break/dispel (which make up most of the other racials). I'm simply wondering why you think Blood Elves (my main is a

A gnome could use the exact same argument as you so I'm curious as to why you've decided on Blood Elves getting the new racial.
    I didn't say I didn't think the other races shouldn't get one...why are you assuming I said that? This post is for blood elfs, my last one was for undead I will probably be making more...

LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Arcane torrent is one of the best racials in the game. Blood Elves are well off.
    /agree if you looked at most ally racials, then you would have something to bitch about.

Well I play only horde, and my most played races are; Blood elf, Undead and orc...so probably one of those threel
    I think it has something to do with it being one of his favourite races

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it has something to do with it being one of his favourite races
    Stalker much? Looking at my old post...Now I have to admit that's kind of weird

No...I will do the others >.> Its not favoritism, I only really played Undead my orc is a shaman, because they fit it

My blood elf is a paladin...because taurens don't fit the class

and my undead is a hunter...just because

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    /agree if you looked at most ally racials, then you would have something to bitch about.
    Ugh I'm not bitching, I will probably making one of these for alliance pigs too...and the horde dogs, and the panda's >.>

LIFE