Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

People "quitting" over Cross Realm Zones - who else is laughing?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...92325?page=530

People are posting in this thread claiming they are "quitting WoW" and "masses will leave" if CRZ stays.

Is anyone laughing their ass off at that as much as I am? You are quitting a popular game with a whole bunch of new content on tuesday because you don't want to play with more players in an MMOrpg. Ha ha, oh man.

they say they are quitting, as it's the only threat they have.

I'm sure they have already preordered MOP
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...92325?page=530

People are posting in this thread claiming they are "quitting WoW" and "masses will leave" if CRZ stays.

Is anyone laughing their ass off at that as much as I am? You are quitting a popular game with a whole bunch of new content on tuesday because you don't want to play with more players in an MMOrpg. Ha ha, oh man.
    It's their $15, if they don't want to blindly give it Blizzard each month, why do you care?

Some people make no sense man, and are terrified of change. What are you gonna do, but laugh at stupid people lol.

Deleted
    While I think it's silly to quit over something like this, I'm personally not too happy with the cross realm zones either. It's cool to see people walk around Winterspring while doing archaeology I'm a little sad I can't farm things like Essence of Air in peace anymore. All of sudden there is competition over low level mobs and that annoys me. I decided not to join an overpopulated server for a reason.

But oh well I'll live with it.

I've never understood why those who quit any game feel the need to make posts about quitting.

have no idea what they're upset about. Cross realm zones are amazing imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    At best they are a great addition and really adds to world pvp. At worst it can be slightly annoying having to compete for mobs on occasion. In all honesty I kinda enjoy seeing actual players out in the world. Makes the game feel alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.
    Cheers! That pretty much sums it up!

good. most of those are either botters or rolled on a pvp server out of ignorance.
    Game is better without them.

jk they all ordered mop deluxe

It's pretty silly, but at the same time, Blizzard has to take it's share in the blame for this. WoW exists in two different states, the pre-max level phase, which is a solo endeavor for the most part. Then the post-max level phase where you queue for dungeons, raids, pvp, etc. People have gotten used to basically have the game to themselves while in the lower level zones. Additionally, after mmos reach 2-3 years old, you'll see the veteran players often becoming more xenophobic, since they have their set of friends they like to play with at this point, and don't want to be bothered with the masses.

I think it's one of those changes many hate initially, but then realize how little it actually affects them after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    I've never understood why those who quit any game feel the need to make posts about quitting.
    They dont, people who want to quit, quit. People who want to start shit over every little thing, threaten to quit but never actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    clearly it's the same people complaining, right? it couldn't possibly be people that were content with low populations in zones that now have to fight for mobs/rare spawns/nodes...nope, no way that's possible

cross realm zones basically create the bad (too much competition for limited resources) and bring none of the good (more alive server with grouping for dungeons, raids, an active AH, etc.)

CZR is very very good! Zones are filling ALIVE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anything laughter inducing about it, but I think it's a overly dramatic reaction.

Don't we have enough CRZ threads?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    The majority loves it. I don't get the big deal.. i really enjoy it. No matter what blizz does people will hate!
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Fewer babies, better game. If something like this ticks them off, I'd hate to see them handle REAL life issues.

I resubbed because of CRZ.

I dont see the bad thing that you actuall see ppl in zones, except botters?
    As someone already stated the world feels alot more alive.