Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

[BrM] Brewmaster Weak Auras

Figured I would contribute my hard work!! I admit I did not come up with the stagger aura, but everything else is mine! Anyone come up with cool trackers?

Note: Load patterns need to be adjusted if you want to use any of these auras. Put your character name where it says Kungju (or just remove it completly). Also, I have 1 custom sound file, so that may need to be adjusted as well.

SS of the auras:http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1348377653.jpg

Dizzying Haze - Checks to make sure dizzying Haze is present on Target.
    http://pastebin.com/BgWk6bRj

Elusive Brew - Checks if Elusive Brew is off CD. Checks if Elusive Brew is Usable (Elusive Brew stack >=1).
    http://pastebin.com/0trAZAiS

Power Guard - Checks to see if Power Guard buff is x3. Checks to see if Power Guard is Available. Checks to see if Chi >=2.
    http://pastebin.com/CrkH4vTD

Power Guard Buff - Checks to see if Power Guard buff is present. Checks to see if Power Guard Buff is <3. Checks to see if Power Guard Buff <5seconds duration.
    http://pastebin.com/EM8q5zQT

EVERY DAY IM SHUFFLIN - Checks to see if shuffle is not present.
    http://pastebin.com/A3cxhDKB

Tiger Power - Checks to see if Tiger Power is present. Checks to see if Tiger Power <3. Checks to see if Tiger Power <5sec.
    http://pastebin.com/jWz5hbNV

Stagger Group - Checks to see if Stagger is green/yellow/red.
    http://pastebin.com/u0YG5kag

Updated with PasteBin Links
    Last edited by dadwald; 2012-09-23 at 08:10 PM.

Errm... I think there's an error here :P

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

No error... thats the output string...

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwald View Post
    No error... thats the output string...
    That's what I figured after I replied XD

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Oh you may need to change some of the Load patterns - I have it only loading when Kungju (my character) is playing..

Deleted
    I like your UI Greenwald, what addon pack is it? or did you make it yourself? Thanks for the weakaura strings they look like a good starting point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of setting up the following groups, don't have strings yet I am happy with but will post if anyone wants later.

Defensive buff group - Progress bars with next to expire shifting to bottom
    1) Shuffle
    2) Guard
    3) Elusive Brew
    4) <Something I'm forgetting?>

Debuff group - Progress bars with next to expire shifting to bottom
    1) Weakened Blows
    2) Dizzying Haze
    3) <Something I'm forgetting?>

Priority List - Set of icons that display left to right based on important. Since I'm not in beta I figured this would help make it obvious which abilities I need to focus on using first or building resources (Chi) for.
    1) Keg Smash - Off CD, Chi < 3.
    2) Blackout Kick - Off CD, No shuffle active.
    3) Tiger Palm - Tiger Power < 3 stacks
    4) Guard - Off CD
    5) Elusive Brew - Stacks >= 9
    6) Expel Harm - Off CD
    * Working on figuring out Purifying Brew > Yellow stagger status if anyone can tell me.
    * Might add in Chew Brew - Off CD, Chi < 1 if I talent it.

If anyone has suggestions to these or strings for what I'm missing just post. I'm not including the 3 min CD's in anything as I tend to manage those individually based on fight mechanics.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-09-23 at 03:58 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Very cool stuff, I was literally going to make this same thread yesterday

Is this some kind of knockoff to Power Auras?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwick View Post
    I like your UI Greenwald, what addon pack is it? or did you make it yourself? Thanks for the weakaura strings they look like a good starting point.
    The base is Elvui. Added some other stuff (icehud, weak auras, recount, etc)

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 04:11 PM ----------

All of the stagger debuffs are different spell IDs. Import my stagger string and you will see what I am talking about.

And it is more powerful than Power Auras - recently converted.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the stagger debuffs are different spell IDs. Import my stagger string and you will see what I am talking about.
    Cool will give that a try. Was thinking of doing the flames at the bottom of the screen (Yellow to Red) like in one of touchmyfeel's videos to make it real obvious when PB should be used as well.

Might add Jab - Chi < 1 and Jab - Power Strikes of ICD, Chi < 3 as well.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-09-23 at 04:39 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    I have never tried this kind of stuff before, so slight help would be apreciated.

Do i just copy all the strings into a progress texture and place it where i want it on the screen? Or do i need to do something else for any of them?

Thanks in advance

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine look like shit compared to yours, but I've never been able to relate custom images to what they are for sadly so I have to use the WoW icons. Anyway to get nicer addons?

Heavy and Moderate staggers are the big icons up top. Made them big enough to warn me about stagger. "Hey dumbass you're taking way to much DoT damage, clear it" type thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, does anyone know how to write the custom Lua function that would return the stacks of Tiger Power on target on a Guard icon (to make sure you have 3 stacks before using it)?

Oh you probably should use code tags on original post, copy and pasting doesn't work. Getting an error when I try to load in the stagger option.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-09-23 at 05:28 PM.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Oh, does anyone know how to write the custom Lua function that would return the stacks of Tiger Power on target on a Guard icon (to make sure you have 3 stacks before using it)?

Oh you probably should use code tags on original post, copy and pasting doesn't work. Getting an error when I try to load in the stagger option.
    Im getting the same problem, too. Could you please pastebin it?

Deleted
    Try to copy paste all of your codes, but it does´t work ......

Added pastebin links for everything

Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    Mine look like shit compared to yours, but I've never been able to relate custom images to what they are for sadly so I have to use the WoW icons. Anyway to get nicer addons?

Heavy and Moderate staggers are the big icons up top. Made them big enough to warn me about stagger. "Hey dumbass you're taking way to much DoT damage, clear it" type thing.
    Hey, I really like your auras! Any chance of some pastebin string links?

Was in the process of setting up Weak Auras myself when i found this, Thanks you saved me tons of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopplemonger View Post
    Was in the process of setting up Weak Auras myself when i found this, Thanks you saved me tons of time.

No problem - happy to help

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 11:58 PM ----------

No problem - happy to help
    Thinking about adding an aura for Expel Harm... Same premise as Elusive Brew, right?