Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm in! :3

I've got some vengeance to enact and all.
    Yay! Here's hoping you and I are on the same side ^_^

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry i've been MIA i've been so busy lately.

Can I still make the cut?

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Heads up:

Deadline for sign-up is tonight.
    Confirmation PM's will be sent out tomorrow morning.
    Game will begin on Thursday morning.

All EST.

You're all dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You're all dead.
    We just don't know it yet?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes! This will cut atleast 33.3333333 (repeating of course) minutes off of my MoP leveling time!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Pud'n, is it possible that you can link here the thread were you guys are going to play this? I'd like to see how it goes and how people play. If it's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Pud'n, is it possible that you can link here the thread were you guys are going to play this? I'd like to see how it goes and how people play. If it's possible.
    It'll be here the fun stuff forum, and will be on the front page 99% of the time(it might slip to the 2nd during the night phases due to no one being allowed to post) so I don't think you'll miss it :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    It'll be here the fun stuff forum, and will be on the front page 99% of the time(it might slip to the 2nd during the night phases due to no one being allowed to post) so I don't think you'll miss it :P
    Ok! Cool, can't wait to check it out, lol. :P

Deleted
    14 players, not bad. Could it be possible for someone to lure back some previous players? I remember people like Chainsmoker (Ugga something), the odd ghost guy (Kuthe was it?), the one with creepy avatar (Eniah?) and loads more who just disappeared. What made them stop playing?

Customary reminder that even if someone is trying to lynch you to remember to not take it personally and start flinging insults. It's sort of the nature of the game, so be ready for it. It sucks for everyone if someone gets them self banned during a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    14 players, not bad. Could it be possible for someone to lure back some previous players? I remember people like Chainsmoker (Ugga something), the odd ghost guy (Kuthe was it?), the one with creepy avatar (Eniah?) and loads more who just disappeared. What made them stop playing?
    Idk. I would think boredom, but not sure. Kuthe was actually playing the first game of the new forums. I remember some of the older ones as well that just disappeared. It sucks, but I have no idea how to get them back and I don't want to pm them b/c it might seem like pestering them or something. New mods can have at it though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Customary reminder that even if someone is trying to lynch you to remember to not take it personally and start flinging insults. It's sort of the nature of the game, so be ready for it. It sucks for everyone if someone gets them self banned during a game.
    i haet u arly y u always lynchin me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Idk. I would think boredom, but not sure. Kuthe was actually playing the first game of the new forums. I remember some of the older ones as well that just disappeared. It sucks, but I have no idea how to get them back and I don't want to pm them b/c it might seem like pestering them or something. New mods can have at it though :P
    Seems like too much effort, I think I'll just keep guilting everyone in in PVM into re-playing .

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Uggor was pretty cool. Littlefinger is one of my favourite characters.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Oh, that's who he meant by chainsmoker lol. I would love it if he'd come back

10+ Year Old Account
    Confrimation PM's have been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Yea, Uggor needs to stop being busy in real life and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    i haet u arly y u always lynchin me
    It's because you are always so scumilicious Also I didn't lynch in the last game did I? I know I helped get Dyra lynched

10+ Year Old Account
    Composition numbers are still pending, but here's a rough list of changes to the next game.

List of changes:

1. Changing traitor win condition, to requiring conversion. Though traitors can still seek out targets.
    2. Addition of the Copycat role. A role that permanently copies abilities and affiliation of a single target.
    3. Targets that have been healed receive a debuff the next night that prevents the target from being protected by the same role again. Meaning multiple people with the same exact protection role cannot alternate healing of specific targets.
    4. No JOAT.
    5. No godfather/alphas.
    6. Traitors can convert into a sk, should he be hit by a sk (they then become an sk team with 1 nk per night).
    7. Scum theme is mafia.
    8. Addition of the deputy role (a weaker back-up cop basically).
    "Deputy:
    You are the son/daughter of a rich family outside the town of vanilla. Your father thought you a spoiled child so he sent you to become the apprentice of the town's cop. While the cop is alive, you will do your best to stay away from work and you have no idea what the cop is really up to, you're the spoiled child, remember. Should the cop die, you will feel the need to do something. You search the office and find the cops list of who he had investigated and the result. You now have the option to either reveal the list to the town. Or in secret pick up the badge of your master. You are not as skilled as your predecessor though. Before each night you will write down the name of the person you will investigate and leave for the townies to find should you not return, because if you encounter the mafia, you will not return.
    In short: Townie until Cop death. At cop death, choice, reveal notes or become weak cop that dies on hitting mafia."
    Possible changes (pending)

1. 2 traitors for every one bomb.
    2. Traitor being shown as mafia pre-conversion, and as townie post-conversion.
    3. Traitors dying should they seek out a sk.

Feel free to provide feedback to any of the changes, especially the latter three I specifically listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Composition numbers are still pending, but here's a rough list of changes to the next game.

List of changes:

1. Changing traitor win condition, to requiring conversion. Though traitors can still seek out targets.
    2. Addition of the Copycat role. A role that permanently copies abilities and affiliation of a single target.
    3. Targets that have been healed receive a debuff the next night that prevents the target from being protected by the same role again. Meaning multiple people with the same exact protection role cannot alternate healing of specific targets.
    4. No JOAT.
    5. No godfather/alphas.
    6. Traitors can convert into a sk, should he be hit by a sk (they then become an sk team with 1 nk per night).
    7. Scum theme is mafia.
    8. Addition of the deputy role (a weaker back-up cop basically).

Possible changes (pending)

1. 2 traitors for every one bomb.
    2. Traitor being shown as mafia pre-conversion, and as townie post-conversion.
    3. Traitors dying should they seek out a sk.

Feel free to provide feedback to any of the changes, especially the latter three I specifically listed.
    3. of changes sounds interesting...

2. of pending changes sounds silly in my eyes just b/c if they're targeted before a conversion, it'll cause the cop to possibly reveal themselves to get a lynch on the traitor. Though it can be deadly if the traitor remains uninvestigated until they're converted :3

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 09:34 AM ----------

Also, remember that the town to scum ratio needs to be about 2 town for every one scum unless it's a two team game in which it's 1 scum a to 1 scum b to 2 townies(making it essentially 1:1)