Banner Size: Not sure on the size here is temp one we have now at almostskilled.forumotion. com Visible text: Guild name: Almost Skilled Server: Hyjal Faction: Horde
    Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Horde and QQ Bear.
    General colour scheme: Anything really, The main colors on the forums are Gold and black.
    Specifics: Would like to see the QQ Bear and maybe a few people other then that I have an open mind.
    Last edited by OxenMaster; 2012-09-24 at 09:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    Completed PMR for Kravanix

Those colors are so prettttyyy.

Also, made myself a new twitch.tv page thingy doodar. http://www.twitch.tv/schrei205

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Done:

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 09:41 PM ----------

I tried searching for that, and failed, so: Thank you! <3 (PS: the spell effects on the shoulders of the armor in your signature is GORGEOUS! Oooo, shiney!)
    That signature is amazing, always love what you do with the characters.
    And thanks for the compliment

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Hey guys, I'm all sick for couple days now and just wanted to apologize to everyone that PMed me. I'm not ignoring anyone!

Isilrien - that sig is amazing!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Hey guys, I'm all sick for couple days now and just wanted to apologize to everyone that PMed me. I'm not ignoring anyone!
    Get well soon Zil

Deleted
    np zil, get well soon =D

Get well soon Zil /hugs
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Wow, nice colors! Kind of toned down but still pop out. I can't explain it any better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Those colors are so prettttyyy.
    Thanks, both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyndler View Post
    Visible text: Sinitrix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://s14.postimage.org/jo4zz2ykf/W...612_064550.jpg
    Gear set: If possible any would do it. The heroic PvE set looks good, only would want shoulders tho.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Standing
    General colour scheme: purple/blue (freehand)
    Any extras: I just want the head to be used. Free hand it it feels like something will make it look better
    This requester opted to go ahead and pm me. After clearing up a few details, I've decided to go ahead and mark this as CLAIMED.

----------
    Last edited by solvexx; 2012-09-24 at 02:22 PM.

Hey guys!

Just wondering if i can get a twitchtv layout done?

What you want for you page: Im looking at having a entire set done, background, header, offline banner etc.. My channel name is PnKllr, i dont represent any clans or groups..

Visible text: In the info part of the page id like to have something about my twitter (pnkllr) and my computer specs? Which are as follows:
    Case: Thermaltake Black Chaser MK-I
    CPU: Intel i7-3770k 3.5ghz
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB
    GFX: 2xEVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Superclocked in SLI
    Power Supply: Thermaltake ToughPower XT 875W
    Cooling: Corsair H100 Liquid Cooling
    Mouse: Tt eSPORTS Black Theron
    Keyboard: Tt eSPORTS Meka G Unit

Logo/Character: Something that incorporates Diablo 3, the site wont allow me to post links so mainly the barbarian and Wizard if possible.

General colour scheme: Red and Black, with something techy around the boarders of the stream

Im willing to pay for a great design! ($50) Please let me know your paypal

Thanks guys!

Deleted
    Wallpaper request.
    Very simple as requested, I fought the urge to go nuts on effects so much.

Hello everyone! A couple days ago I looked at this thread and saw what such great art there is in it and couldn't resist to get a signature made. I have been powerleveling my Warlock to Level 85 so I will be ready for MoP, however because of him just hitting Level 85 he doesn't have such great gear. I've looked through the Tier Sets for Warlocks and have decided on the Voidheart Raiment for my guy. Thanks so much!

Visible text: I would like it to say my character's name, which is Azrael. Actually, in WoW it has some special characters and is Äzræl, however you don't have to use the special characters.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6l/advanced Although, this probably doesn't matter much as my entire face will be covered by the Voidheart Raiment helmet.

Gear set: I would like the Voidheart Raiment Tier Set (Tier 4) on him as that is my favorite set so far.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: For my pose it doesn't matter much, however I would like to have the spell casting pose going on. Such as the pose you make when casting a spell such as Shadow Bolt.

General colour scheme: For the color scheme I would like it to be a Warlock type purple. You know, not too dark of a purple, but not to light either. I don't mind if you do different shades and stuff like that. I know you guys like to have fun with your brushes so I'm going to just let you go wild with the color purple here.

Any extras: There's not really any extras I want on it. Just a purpleish background with my character in it and my name visible. However, if it is possible to make a profile picture out of the signature, I would love that as well. Thanks so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreek View Post
    Hello everyone! A couple days ago I looked at this thread and saw what such great art there is in it and couldn't resist to get a signature made. I have been powerleveling my Warlock to Level 85 so I will be ready for MoP, however because of him just hitting Level 85 he doesn't have such great gear. I've looked through the Tier Sets for Warlocks and have decided on the Voidheart Raiment for my guy. Thanks so much!

Visible text: I would like it to say my character's name, which is Azrael. Actually, in WoW it has some special characters and is Äzræl, however you don't have to use the special characters.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6l/advanced Although, this probably doesn't matter much as my entire face will be covered by the Voidheart Raiment helmet.

Gear set: I would like the Voidheart Raiment Tier Set (Tier 4) on him as that is my favorite set so far.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: For my pose it doesn't matter much, however I would like to have the spell casting pose going on. Such as the pose you make when casting a spell such as Shadow Bolt.

General colour scheme: For the color scheme I would like it to be a Warlock type purple. You know, not too dark of a purple, but not to light either. I don't mind if you do different shades and stuff like that. I know you guys like to have fun with your brushes so I'm going to just let you go wild with the color purple here.

Any extras: There's not really any extras I want on it. Just a purpleish background with my character in it and my name visible. However, if it is possible to make a profile picture out of the signature, I would love that as well. Thanks so much!
    Raises Hand. Mine.

Edit: Done!

I hope I managed to meet up with the expectations, I did it as much warlockish as I could, he's one little demon >:3! Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-09-24 at 04:05 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Raises Hand. Mine.

Edit: Done!

I hope I managed to meet up with the expectations, I did it as much warlockish as I could, he's one little demon >:3! Hope you like it.
    It's amazing! I love the background and how it resembles a stormy sky somewhat, with just that tiny ray of light shining through. 10/10!

New to this thread Looking to get a guild banner done. Have a lot of info Could a maker PM me if possible

Signature: Looking for a new sig since i changed to horde side.
    Visible text: Just my characters name "Cyner"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Your pose: Whatever looks the best, i'm not picky
    General colour scheme: Anything "warlocky" Whatever is fun for you and/or matches the gear
    Any extras: Just have fun with it, i'm pretty open.

Also possibly looking for a new twitch background for my @rollwarlock page, if anyone is interested in that please pm me.
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    I freaking love fuzzy pandas:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/EPqZZ.jpg

- Soko

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Signature: Looking for a new sig since i changed to horde side.
    Visible text: Just my characters name "Cyner"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Your pose: Whatever looks the best, i'm not picky
    General colour scheme: Anything "warlocky" Whatever is fun for you and/or matches the gear
    Any extras: Just have fun with it, i'm pretty open.
    If you don't mind waiting untill the weekend, I'll dibs this as I love the warlock T14. I've promised to powerlevel my character for MoP starting tonight so it's keeping me occupied for a few days. If you don't mind the little wait, could you also tell me which color version you're after?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    I freaking love fuzzy pandas

- Soko
    This, why is it so awesome? Sup imgur not screwing high sized pictures ?
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    If you don't mind waiting untill the weekend, I'll dibs this as I love the warlock T14. I've promised to powerlevel my character for MoP starting tonight so it's keeping me occupied for a few days. If you don't mind the little wait, could you also tell me which color version you're after?
    Either color version would be fine, and I can wait, Doing the same with my warlock so i'll be busy as well.
    Cyner#1996