Will Blizzard ever fix lowbie pvp?

I decided to try low lv pvp since i came back yesterday after not playing since early cata(i quit 6 months in)

Wtf is going on with this imbalanced mess? rogues are 1 shotting people with damage to spar and healers can go afk while their hots stop 3 people from killing them, their dmg isnt wet noodles their.

Did they buff heirloom gear? I know it was kinda bad in cata but now you really NEED heirloom gear for low lv people.

if i were new and wanted to pvp at endgame I would look at this and go wtf?

Edit:spelling/grammar
    Last edited by SuperomegaOP; 2012-09-24 at 01:03 PM.

after almost 7 years of imbalance?

probably not

10+ Year Old Account
    they cant/dont want to balance max level pvp,so low level pvp is even worse.

There is no point in fixing it, all game balances are at 90. There is no point in making a twink because you just play other twinks and it is just a battle of who one shots someone first.

I had a twink level 49 pally back in Vanilla and it was awesome, but unfortunately gone are those days

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    I decided to try low lv pvp since i came back yesterday after not playing since early cata(i quit 6 months in)

Wtf is going on with this imbalanced mess? rogues are 1 shotting people with damage to spar and healers can go afk while their hots stop 3 people from killing them, their dmg isnt wet noodles their.

Did they buff heirloom gear? I know it was kinda bad in cata but now you really NEED heirloom gear for low lv people.

if i were new and wanted to pvp at endgame I would look at this and go wtf?

Edit:spelling/grammar
    Ah, that explains so much. I had occasion to be in WSG yesterday somewhere around level 28 or so. Rogues were one-shotting the PISS out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Low level pvp ain't that terrible, except for discs till ~20 and druids till 85+...
    I don't mind when one class is stronger than another at certain levels, but when you see a restodruid do nearly as much damage as a feral in catform, which is higher than most other classes, in addition to such a strong healing and the choice between either a low cooldown vanish or the ability to outrun normal mounts in travelform....

Been leveling a shadowpriest by doing bgs, and from what I can see, the team with the most druids will win the game, no matter how good the other team due their absurd healing, damage and mobility.

Low level pvp likely doesn't represent a significant enough portion of the game to devote to it the amount of time it would take to truly balance it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigel View Post
    Low level pvp likely doesn't represent a significant enough portion of the game to devote to it the amount of time it would take to truly balance it.
    Well, a true balance is not needed, but they can at least scale the damage/healing/survability of some classes down so you actually have a chance to win against some classes

Deleted
    N e v e r t h e y c a n' t.

No and there's no reason for them to do so. PVP is designed around max level, which is where the vast majority of game content has always been and will always be designed. Since only a very small minority of players even give a crap about low level pvp, why would blizzard waste hours of development time that could be spent on more important things to "fix" something that is intentionally designed to not be a problem? If you don't like it, don't pvp at low levels.

But therein lies the problem. There are many players who will never see level 90 because they have such a bad experience of PvP while leveling. No matter how much they try to reduce the grind, it is always going to take some considerable investment to reach max level, especially for newbies who have life commitments. So what is their incentive to keep going for days and even weeks reach maximum level in a game which they are not enjoying?

PvP is balanced, if you can call it that, around level 90 now so I highly doubt they will put time and resources into balancing low level PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    They actually can if they even cared to add pvp gear for level 20-50. The reason lowbie pvp is unbalanced is because people are in different gear at all times.

They would also have to scale abilities and healing correctly. But they'll never do this because if they balanced healing, low 5 mans would be harder and nobody wants that.

Deleted
    Well they can't fix max level pvp balance and you want low levels haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait until the guild unlocks the hierloom pants. Going steam roll everything with Full Heirloom gear (with Ring)

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"