Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

how to get to pandaria without quest anyone?

anyone? can help me out

I have absolutely no idea what that means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what that means.
    How to get to the island pandaria when u have done the first quest to get there, if u ect HEARTSTONE back to orgrimmar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    How to get to the island pandaria when u have done the first quest to get there, if u ect HEARTSTONE back.
    Do we have someone who can translate this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Talk to the panda that ports you? lol Been in game for 3 weeks now, Just he was turned on today IF you have finished the starter quest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunga View Post
    Dude seriously U get to pandaria/jade forest by the quest, then i hearthstoned back to learn the professions and now i wonder how do i get back to the island, cause when i go to bladefist bay the ship is gone , duh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunga View Post
    How would he get back to Pandaria if he completed the entrance quest and then hearthed out on accident?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Talk to the panda that ports you? lol Been in game for 3 weeks now, Just he was turned on today IF you have finished the starter quest
    where is he at?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright let me handle this.

When the expansion goes full live (Europe is in the process of going live, but isn't fully done yet) you'll get the quest on your 85s immediately. If your quest log is full, just go talk to Varian/Garrosh.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They'll be in the pandaren area of your capital.

Org's near the fishing trainer, Alliance is near the upper lake. (for both, look for the dragon turtles.)

where is he at?
    Outside Valley of Honor AH - Ji Firepaw or something..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Alright let me handle this.

When the expansion goes full live (Europe is in the process of going live, but isn't fully done yet) you'll get the quest on your 85s immediately. If your quest log is full, just go talk to Varian/Garrosh.
    I just said i have done the quest i got there, and hearted out from there and now i wonder how to get back there, i tought i made it clear..

Deleted
    It's the same as back when people hearthed out of Vashj'ir, you had to go back manually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    Outside Valley of Honor AH - Ji Firepaw or something..
    thanks! dude.

go to valley of honor, there should be a portal once you finish first quest

When you've done the first quest to enter Pandaria and you're back in Orgrimmar/Stormwind. Then you can enter Pandaria again by using the portal in the Panda district in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just said i have done the quest i got there, and hearted out from there and now i wonder how to get back there, i tought i made it clear..
    Portal by the Pandaren hot air balloon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If in SW go to the pond where all the Cata portals are at. If in Org go to the back near the arena.

Deleted
    The actual switching on worked fine on blizzards part, but then the bugs came. had the "pets don't earn XP" one, and then I disconnected while trying to man a cannon and now all I see of pandaria is a loading screen with a bar that is 90% filled =)

Dude seriously U get to pandaria/jade forest by the quest, then i hearthstoned back to learn the professions and now i wonder how do i get back to the island, cause when i go to bladefist bay the ship is gone , duh
    Dude seriously, don't come on here saying "duh". No one has to help you. On top of that, you weren't exactly clear in what you were asking. Come direct or don't come at all.