Poll: Does this excite you?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Most of this made sense except the "support the blood elves and their magic siphoning addiction". Why would she have a problem with their magic addiction when high elves suffer from the exact same condition? Which is why, even though they kinda hate each other, the blood elves let them use the Sunwell.
    The addiction itself isn't the problem, the problem is the method (Which Blood Elves still cling to) hence why I said it as "magic siphoning addiction".
    Blood Elves have gotten so used siphoning mana from living creatures that to many it's become a Blood Elf way of life and many people are addicted this partiuclar method and arcane magic and have remained almost indifferent to the Sunwell's reignition.

I'm not sure how I feel about people proclaiming Alleria as the new leader of the High Elves. It would be nice if she was a figure head to move the High Elves in the right direction and take a more proactive role in the Alliance. But she has never been this renowned leader of elves.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-09-25 at 02:27 PM.

I, for one, welcome Turalyon, the rightful Warchief of the Horde.

Well, they did say that they had talked about bringing Lord Kazzak back as a world boss in the future, so I won't say I didn't the Burning Legion as the next xpac coming miles away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    The addiction itself isn't the problem, the problem is the method (Which Blood Elves still cling to) hence why I said it as "magic siphoning addiction".
    Blood Elves have gotten so used siphoning mana from living creatures that to many it's become a Blood Elf way of life and many people are addicted this partiuclar method and arcane magic and have remained almost indifferent to the Sunwell's reignition.
    You're painting with a rather broad brush. It's stated that "some" still cling to it, but that's all; they even took out our vampiric racial after the Sunwell patch. It's supposed to herald a far better era for the blood elves, which was, you know... kind of the point of TBC.

Anyway, great. Maybe they can reclaim their title as the most nauseating Warcraft couple from Thrall and Aggra.

Deleted
    I hope Turalyon will be factioned as Alliance. He was a really important lore character, and an strong High General of the Alliance, one of the first five Silver Hand paladins. But something about his nature worries me that he probably gonna be neutral, and won't spank some horde ass:

"Turalyon is a kind and gentle soul who only wishes the world to be at peace. His innocence and understanding personality allow him to see through people for who they truly are. An example would be his friendship with Khadgar, as wizards were often discriminated against by holy orders. He has no special hatred for his enemies either and is very merciful: he refused to kill Doomhammer even when the warchief killed Lothar whom Turalyon admired very much. However, when innocent lives were threatened Turalyon's passive nature changed to that of a determined avenger"
    -Wowwiki

Please don't make him an all peace loving, neutral guy.

Blizz will make them neutral or it will all take place in a book and not in game.
    Last edited by luccadeo; 2012-09-25 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUnbreakableFace View Post
    I hope Turalyon will be factioned as Alliance. He was a really important lore character, and an strong High General of the Alliance, one of the first five Silver Hand paladins. But something about his nature worries me that he probably gonna be neutral, and won't spank some horde ass:

"Turalyon is a kind and gentle soul who only wishes the world to be at peace. His innocence and understanding personality allow him to see through people for who they truly are. An example would be his friendship with Khadgar, as wizards were often discriminated against by holy orders. He has no special hatred for his enemies either and is very merciful: he refused to kill Doomhammer even when the warchief killed Lothar whom Turalyon admired very much. However, when innocent lives were threatened Turalyon's passive nature changed to that of a determined avenger"
    -Wowwiki

Please don't make him an all peace loving, neutral guy.
    He already sounds like neutral, he wasnt in Warcraft 2 just because oposition wanted to slaughter every last one of them. I can already see him brofisting Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    You're painting with a rather broad brush. It's stated that "some" still cling to it, but that's all; they even took out our vampiric racial after the Sunwell patch. It's supposed to herald a far better era for the blood elves, which was, you know... kind of the point of TBC.

Anyway, great. Maybe they can reclaim their title as the most nauseating Warcraft couple from Thrall and Aggra.
    One does not simply trump Thraggra as the worst couple in Warcraft. Okay Jaina x dragon might

Damn that Turalyon, well, atleast it's cool he be back.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Will be nice to see them return, never played a game with them, but I'd love to see them return and hopefully be Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    i would buy that, i guess ill have to wait for a other 2 years before i return to wow.
    pandaland dosnt excite me yet so far.
    You realize that the next xpansion will require Mists of Pandaland right? So you might aswell play it and get to 90 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

Ha I realised I'd worded it completely wrong after I posted it.
    But the point still is that for a race as arrogant as the High Elves who still hate their red cousins it wouldn't surprise me if "some" still siphoning off magic doesn't warrant forgiveness.
    The other problem is that "some" doesn't exactly describe any real proportions. It could be 1/5 or 1/3 etc etc. I kinda wish we saw development in that field. It wouldn't surprise me if Rommath was one of those still addicted to siphoning magic of creatures.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveybaby View Post
    Turalyon the new instructor for demon hunters!
    I've always put my money that it will be Illidan in his 'redemption' story which Blizzard have said they would like to do if they found a way. It would make more sense. IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    I've always put my money that it will be Illidan in his 'redemption' story which Blizzard have said they would like to do if they found a way. It would make more sense. IMO.
    Well if Turalyon and Alleria coming back is any indication of a Burning Legion expansion, then with Illidan thrown in it'll be an Alliance players wet dream character wise.

I would think it would be kind of stupid to see these heroes lost for decades, fighting against cosmic evils, just to come back and fall into stupid prejudices over land and property and respect. That would just be unrealistically petty.

I wonder why people love this outlet for exercising this simulated virtual bigotry, I love the fighting and the way the factions come together when they need to.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    I really doubt the Legion just let him go when he got killed with their abilities. He owed them, big time.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    They could take him in either direction, really.

Either he'll come back a hardened bad ass paladin who's seen his share of bloodshed, and instantly reacts with violence and hatred upon seeing the spread of the Horde and fall of Lordaeron.

Or, he'll be wizened by his experiences and come back as some sort of Tirion 2.0 to unify the Horde and Alliance against the Legion.

Personally, I think Anduin Wrynn is Blizzard's new sensitive hero who'll unify the people. Turalyon doesn't need to be that character.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I would think it would be kind of stupid to see these heroes lost for decades, fighting against cosmic evils, just to come back and fall into stupid prejudices over land and property and respect. That would just be unrealistically petty.

I wonder why people love this outlet for exercising this simulated virtual bigotry, I love the fighting and the way the factions come together when they need to.

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 10:00 AM ----------

I really doubt the Legion just let him go when he got killed with their abilities. He owed them, big time.
    Turalyon fought for the survival of his people, not land or prestige. He hated the Horde precisely because all they wanted was destruction and death on his people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Hopefully Alleria's attitude won't still be completely anti-Horde, it has been a while since she last saw her homeworld and its people after all. I can see her as Alliance-affiliated, but leaning towards neutrality like Jaina used to be(different personality though). One blood-sister and most of her people are Horde, so I think she has to struggle inside of her stance instead of being clear-Alliance like Vereesa.

Turalyon most certainly ought to be completely pro-Alliance, though without prejudice towards Horde(unless they plan on making him a bitter old man).

Now that his parents will be back, Arator ought to have a bigger role in the game too. If my guess on Alleria becomes reality, I can see Arator torn between which parent he should follow. He's sporting Judgment gear, so I guess he'll be with Turalyon most of the time, but occasionally checking what Alleria is up to and therefore gaining different views on matters that conflict with what his father is telling him. Actually, it would be kind of interesting if a lot of the matters concerning the Windrunner family and their individual actions would be reviewed from Arator's pov, through a questline(Alliance only, unless he becomes neutral for a set period of time, like Thrall was in Cata). This because while he's a relevant character in this whole, he doesn't represent a party and can therefore move about more freely. The three Windrunner sisters and Turalyon would each have formed their stance on things, which would bar them to think objectively, where as Arator wouldn't yet have formed his stance.

I hope Alleria won't just stand beside her husband and follow him where ever he goes. It would be more interesting, if they had different feelings about Azeroth's condition and would act accordingly, which of course would be a strain to their marriage.
    I bet they will return pre-orgrimar raid and they will be the ones leading the charge to take out Garrosh.

Actually sounds intriguing. I'd resub for that as long as it's not yet another incremental xpac.

To be entirely honest with you, I have gotten everything I want out of WoW in MoP. I have been waiting to play a Pandaren Brewmaster since WC3, and now I finally can. All other expansions will be icing on the cake for me.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    aaannnddd he will be neutral