15+ Year Old Account

How to travel in MoP area?

I am now in The Jade Forest and would like to continue questing in Kun-Lai Summit.

How on earth do I get there? Been staring at the map for a while now and there is mountains in the way everywhere.

I also went to SW and looked for quests/portals but nothing there.

Been stuck here for a while on low lvl quests now and if anyone have figured out a way to travel there, please reply because I asked in general/guild/guild forum/whispered players in the zone but no reply for 2 hours =P.

Edit:
    If you want the hint that helped me, the quest "The Road to Kun-Lai" started by Messenger Grummle pointed me in the right direction.
    Last edited by Cryonic; 2012-09-26 at 09:14 AM.

Go thro valley of eternal blossom.That's how i got on beta atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to go to the Valley of the four winds and work your way from there, there is a quest there if your level is appropriate. (That's how I got there at least)

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Go thro valley of eternal blossom.That's how i got on beta atleast.
    Vale of eternal blossom is closed until you complete a few quests in KLS. (Found that out the hard way)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farra View Post
    You have to go to the Valley of the four winds and work your way from there, there is a quest there if your level is appropriate. (That's how I got there at least)
    Do you remember the name or where you got it? Darn, from having easy travel in cata Blizzard made it so you have to work at NASA to travel in MoP, quite a turn around =P

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 10:44 AM ----------

After much looking I found it "The Road to Kun-Lai" started by Messenger Grummle