Want to play question

I googled around but I can't find an exact answer. Does anyone know if I get a free month to play if I buy the game? Or do I have to pay 15 (game) + 15 (month) to test the game out for a month beyond trial.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post
    I googled around but I can't find an exact answer. Does anyone know if I get a free month to play if I buy the game? Or do I have to pay 15 (game) + 15 (month) to test the game out for a month beyond trial.
    If you buy the game from a retailer, it's no different then any other game that was bought. So, yes, you will get the free month.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    If you buy the game from a retailer, it's no different then any other game that was bought. So, yes, you will get the free month.
    Actually, to get the free month you have to pay for at least one month subscription. The thing is, you can cancel it afterwards and still get the free time

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    Actually, to get the free month you have to pay for at least one month subscription. The thing is, you can cancel it afterwards and still get the free time
    No you don't have to pay for the one month subscription to get the free month. What you do need to do is put in the information for a subscription (pick the type you would like and put in the CC info). They don't actually charge you for the subscription until the free month with buying the game is over which is why you can cancel the sub as soon as you do it and never get charged for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    This is false. You get a free month with purchase of the game, after that you must pay the sub. Unless you are under level 15 or wait till Nov.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, playing free for a month is definitely a great way to trial it.

Deleted
    just buy it you tight bugger. When you go out to drink, do you drink water? -

Quote Originally Posted by Lethorien View Post
    just buy it you tight bugger. When you go out to drink, do you drink water? -
    Mango shake. You?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    No you don't have to pay for the one month subscription to get the free month. What you do need to do is put in the information for a subscription (pick the type you would like and put in the CC info).
    I actually didn't have to do that either. But there were issues when creating my account so part of my personal information had to be entered manually by their CS person when I phoned Bioware, which might have affected that.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    I actually didn't have to do that either. But there were issues when creating my account so part of my personal information had to be entered manually by their CS person when I phoned Bioware, which might have affected that.
    Interesting... it would be great if they did get rid of that bother though, I know having to put in billing information to play is a turn off for some people, especially if you plan to use gamecards and not a credit or debit card.

I just wanted to say the game is really cheap now. I was in Futureshop last night and it was only $15 Canadian and they had lot of copies in stock. Even if it turns out you hate the game for $15 it's worth it. Seeing so many copies struck me as funny for some reason. Not as funny as walking into Walmart and seeing almost as many copies of WOTLK as MOP the other night though.

By the way, anyone know if they fixed the role selection bug in LFG tool with 1.4?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    By the way, anyone know if they fixed the role selection bug in LFG tool with 1.4?
    I believe they have, yet that is just an assumption since I felt I had read it somewhere.