That's it?
    No epics? not even a blue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    That's it?
    No epics? not even a blue?
    Nope.
    Everyone gets an invidual loot chest.
    So once again it's just a matter of personal luck..

I didn't think to ask because the thread titles are usually meaningless, but is "Vinyl and Octavia Go to White Castle" a reference? It's just weirdly specific, my first guess would be a fanfic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Downed Sha of Anger.

Gained 28g. D:
    Just sayin, I read the quote in your sig as "then I'd be fucking that executioner".
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I didn't think to ask because the thread titles are usually meaningless, but is "Vinyl and Octavia Go to White Castle" a reference? It's just weirdly specific, my first guess would be a fanfic...
    This

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I was expecting kpop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    1. Where is he going?

2. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QYBZxl.jpg
    Mercedes, according to multiple sources. It's not 100% confirmed yet but the announcement should arrive this morning, and many journalists along with most of the BBC F1 team have apparently already received enough of a confirmation.

https://twitter.com/tomcary_tel/stat...57612980305922

I think it's safe to say that I'm not pleased at all. I can kind of understand seeing Michael go into retirement again (he's destroyed Rosberg this year but he's clearly not as good as he once was), but seeing Hamilton race for a team other than McLaren will be confusing and a bit sad at the very least.

I don't know.

It sounds pretty generic to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Mercedes, according to multiple sources. It's not 100% confirmed yet but the announcement should arrive this morning, and many journalists along with most of the BBC F1 team have apparently already received enough of a confirmation.

https://twitter.com/tomcary_tel/stat...57612980305922

I think it's safe to say that I'm not pleased at all. I can kind of understand seeing Michael go into retirement again (he's destroyed Rosberg this year but he's clearly not as good as he once was), but seeing Hamilton race for a team other than McLaren will be confusing and a bit sad at the very least.
    Mercedes is ok I guess, but it's nothing compared to McLaren. Who is McLaren getting to replace him?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting kpop

Also, damn. I figured that since MoP released I wouldn't have to see the shitty commercials during football games.

Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That Total War pack on steam is really enticing.

Mostly because I want those TF2 items. I am a horrible person.

If I bought it, I would gift most of those away since I already own most of them. If I buy it, anyone here love strategy games and want some Total War games?

That's assuming I can gift stuff away out of a pack like that.
    I want the items too... that Medic coat and that Heavy/Demoman Helm + Demoman King Cape is <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Mercedes is ok I guess, but it's nothing compared to McLaren. Who is McLaren getting to replace him?
    I have no clue. I don't think anyone does.

Perez is out of the question since he's a Ferrari protégé, Kobayashi sucks, Senna sucks, Maldonado is erratic and will likely want to stay at Williams, Kovalainen has gone back to sucking again, Hülkenberg is as erratic and inconsistent as Perez and Di Resta has largely been outperformed by his teammate.

My money's on Di Resta simply because he's friends with Martin Whitmarsh and with Button, and he'd probably suit the team well. Bottas is a good option too, but something tells me Frank Williams won't want to let him go.

And yeah, I'm pretty disappointed about all of this. I may hate McLaren but I really liked the whole Macca-Hamilton relationship. Plus, Mercedes are shit now, and I have severe doubts about them making another Brawn-like charge any time soon.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-09-28 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    I care not for TF2 hats, shocking I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I have no clue. I don't think anyone does.

Perez is out of the question since he's a Ferrari protégé, Kobayashi sucks, Senna sucks, Maldonado is erratic and will likely want to stay at Williams, Kovalainen has gone back to sucking again, Hülkenberg is as erratic and inconsistent as Perez and Di Resta has largely been outperformed by his teammate.

My money's on Di Resta simply because he's friends with Martin Whitmarsh and with Button, and he'd probably suit the team well. Bottas is a good option too, but something tells me Frank Williams won't want to let him go.

And yeah, I'm pretty disappointed about all of this. I may hate McLaren but I really liked the whole Macca-Hamilton relationship. Plus, Mercedes are shit now, and I have severe doubts about them making another Brawn-like charge any time soon.
    Raikkonen please

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one I use is the wizard hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raikkonen please
    I'm pretty sure he and McLaren parted on bad terms after 2006, mainly because of how idiotic Ron Dennis was (and still is). I don't think I would mind it, but it would be odd to see him alongside Button.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one I use is the wizard hat.
    I use the not playing hat. Best hat there is, really.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

How do you even enjoy that game if you don't love hats?

I'm kidding, I think hats are neat, but I more enjoy shooting people with funny guns.

Or running around as heavy with holiday punch.

Deleted
    Well, time to bed. Night y'all! \o