Poll: Which faction do you prefer?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Horde or Alliance?

What faction do you prefer?

Alliance or Horde?

Haven't seen a poll like this on the forums in a long ass time, so since I have 650 more herps in front of me in my server queue, thought I might as well make a really original poll.

Feel free to remove if something like this is already up, but I haven't seen a simple faction poll in a while... most of them are biased or are something else just besides which faction you prefer.

Also, don't care if you play the game or not, just which faction do you prefer? Not what faction you play or what faction you think is cooler. Just overall which faction you prefer in any sense of the word.

EDIT: For the love of Azeroth please DO NOT FACTION BASH.

I don't like that shit in my threads... keep it clean people.
    Last edited by Xl House lX; 2012-09-28 at 03:08 AM.
    Call me House.

Horde is where my heart is. Thats what I first played when I started the game and it has always felt like home.

Though I'm not very impressed with there behaviour in the Jade Forest but I haven't played my alliance toon yet to see if that side is any better.

I like the noble savage/barbarian aspect but I don't like this mindless violence that Garrosh has brought.

Alliance. Before, now and always. It began in Warcraft 1 and will last forever.

Deleted
    The Horde is brute, ferocious and filled with twisted, evil people.

Horde!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's Horde, not Garrosh blasphemy one
    Never alliance however
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Alliance is a sinking ship of terrible lore development now. Used to be a die-hard for them, but after reading ToW, it's clear that the Alliance now only exists to serve as disposable cannon fodder to develop the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Helix00 View Post
    Horde is where my heart is. Thats what I first played when I started the game and it has always felt like home.

Though I'm not very impressed with there behaviour in the Jade Forest but I haven't played my alliance toon yet to see if that side is any better.

I like the noble savage/barbarian aspect but I don't like this mindless violence that Garrosh has brought.
    Noble savage? It's funny when ever someone brings that term up, mainly because it makes no sense, how the hell can you be honorable (which the Horde hasn't been since WOTLK) & merciless/violent/barbaric at the same time?

FOR KHAZ MODAN!
    Dwarves >>> Alliance >>>>>> Horde

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    The Alliance is a sinking ship of terrible lore development now. Used to be a die-hard for them, but after reading ToW, it's clear that the Alliance now only exists to serve as disposable cannon fodder to develop the Horde.
    WoW lore in general is terrible, MoP is a relief, at least the parts that have nothing to do with the Horde/Alliance conflict, all the neutral questing is great.

Wait what was the question again?

Alliance,no reason

Horde, because I don't go around in groups of 15 ganking people trying to quest.

Deleted
    I have preference on the Alliance because I feel more connected to te Draenei and the Night Elves than the other Horde races.

But, I really love both factions, I just love them. Different stories, different gameplay, different everything. When I used to play, I played on both horde and alliance but I played more on the alliance because my guild was Ally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misohoni View Post
    Alliance, because I don't go around in groups of 15 ganking people trying to quest.
    Fixed that for you... OPSIE .

For me its alliance because they are the good guys and they have the best leader ever : King Varian Wrynn.

But that doesnt mean i disilike horde.. infact i like thos low lives too .. especially forsaken .

I just wish they got a decent leader, its unfair if you compare Alliance's superior leaders with horde's bad ones. Feels like World of Alliancecraft .

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance.

I won't go into much detail but I prefer their looks, music, story (Most of the time) and general aesthetics. I also love Dwarves. I also prefer to see me allies swathed in armour and technology which is something the Horde don't do as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just balanced it out by voting horde.
    17/17 votes!

I have 5 alliance toons but I prefer horde as the sig makes clear I guess!

The only wow race I really enjoy playing as is the forsaken, so that being said, Horde for me.

For the alliance!

Unofrtunately, there are only two choices, so I have to be part of the primitive superstitious horde.

All this alliance grandstanding but only 1 vote for alliance as being a badass

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...st-badass-race

Hang your heads in shame.

Gotta pick Alliance, they're the cultural underdog

Deleted
    I'm an Alliance guy at heart, but it's been a while since i've seriously played one, having been horde for the past two years.

I found myself switching to the Alliance a couple of years back, and I fell completely in love with the lore, the races, the quests, everything.