10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Why do these cross realm zones or whatever even exist? Are the realms that desolate or something? Do they want wow to have more world pvp? I don't really follow wow stuff since I quit in wotlk but this I just don't get
    I don't know.. Possibly to push back server merges.

Deleted
    More dailies = fun?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I seriously doubt that's how it works. I'm assuming everyone actually stays on their own server when cross-server people "fade" in.

well think about the fishing tournament peope were fishing up the fish on an eastern server and being invited to a western server to instanlty turn it in, but i shall test this theory when i get home.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    More dailies = fun?
    More dailies = more stuff to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    More dailies = more stuff to do.
    More stuff to do does not equal fun.

Why do these cross realm zones or whatever even exist? Are the realms that desolate or something? Do they want wow to have more world pvp? I don't really follow wow stuff since I quit in wotlk but this I just don't get
    Low level zones are already desolate on high pop servers. This is also to help those zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    More stuff to do does not equal fun.
    I know.. But it means less boredom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap I lost power again!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Mostly to convert the world from the dull place it was to a lively place filled with world pvp and stuff.

I think they wanted to bring back the competition of farming herbs and ores and stuff against many other people, and the never-ending fear of world pvp where ever you go. It's a pain when there's 20 folks about one quest, but I actually like it. I've been killing quite a few hordes in the pandarian world, it adds some fun to the agonizing leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Noez! We must save teh Frey!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Low level zones are already desolate on high pop servers. This is also to help those zones.
    Ans why is that a problem? I love doing low-level quests without 20 other people getting in my way. This only makes leveling harder, which, if you'll recall with the launch of MoP, makes the grind even more bullshit.

Deleted
    Are you a robot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I know.. But it means less boredom.
    There is truth in this.

Deleted
    Ans why is that a problem? I love doing low-level quests without 20 other people getting in my way. This only makes leveling harder, which, if you'll recall with the launch of MoP, makes the grind even more bullshit.
    I don't know, I would rather interrupt my endless questspree by killing a horde or fighting for a quest than I would run around on my own, without a player in sight, in a massive-multiplayer RPG.

It makes it go slower, but it also makes it not so... tedious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Are you a robot?
    Yes. yes I am.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    well think about the fishing tournament peope were fishing up the fish on an eastern server and being invited to a western server to instanlty turn it in, but i shall test this theory when i get home.
    That runs on a different mechanic. Fishing tournament is based on time of day and is a repeatable turn-in. Not quite the same system as daily quests.
    I don't get it.™

Blizzard implemented it because they thought it being desolate was a problem. Apparently, some players complained.
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I would rather interrupt my endless questspree by killing a horde or fighting for a quest than I would run around on my own, without a player in sight, in a massive-multiplayer RPG.

It makes it go slower, but it also makes it not so... tedious
    Different playstyles I suppose, but still. We already have cross-realm dungeoneering. There is never a need to have other people questing with you, unless you just want to group quest. The MMO aspect of this game has been reduced to cross-realm dungeons and battlegrounds, and raiding. Leveling is not part of that aspect of the game anymore.
    Yes. yes I am.
    Someone call the robot police.

Deleted
    Yes. yes I am.

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 03:25 PM ----------

Different playstyles I suppose, but still. We already have cross-realm dungeoneering. There is never a need to have other people questing with you, unless you just want to group quest. The MMO aspect of this game has been reduced to cross-realm dungeons and battlegrounds, and raiding. Leveling is not part of that aspect of the game anymore.
    Leveling will always be an aspect of the game, and dare-I-say one of the most important ones. If leveling is utter shit then no one is going to play it and see end content.

That's why Blizzard is always toying with it, introducing heirlooms, lowering the required xp for levels and such. It's to balance it so we actually want to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling will always be an aspect of the game, and dare-I-say one of the most important ones. If leveling is utter shit then no one is going to play it and see end content.

That's why Blizzard is always toying with it, introducing heirlooms, lowering the required xp for levels and such. It's to balance it so we actually want to level.
    Then they're going backwards with it. They took the last thing that actually made leveling worth it (talent points), and they killed dynamic questing with Cata. Now they're forcing you to share questing with people not even on your server. I don't know, I find this extremely...I don't know, what's more offensive than "dumbshits"?