Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    doesnt scenario give 450ilvl stuff??

good lists being an engineer gives a huge advantage at the beginning of the expansion
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    doesnt scenario give 450ilvl stuff??

good lists being an engineer gives a huge advantage at the beginning of the expansion
    I looked into the scenario rewards. The only thing I found so far is a blue post stating that the gear from scenarios is "equivalent to dungeon blue gear", without specifying ilvl. If anyone has confirmation of the scenario gear ilvl please let me know.

The Scenario gear has an iLvl of 463, Brewmoon Necklace for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divr View Post
    Would you happen to have a full breakdown of all the stats with this set...and then change the MH/OH to the epic staff and give the full list of stats as well? Im quite curious as to what the differences would be and what the full setup is looking like in both cases.
    Yeah, sure np, give me a sec

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidKaos View Post
    This list is the best possible heroic / crafted gear for Fire Mages from obvious familiar places in MoP for October 2nd week of Raiding. Not included in this list is Rep Rewards Purchased with Valor Points. Since Hit is 15% at 90 I.E. 5100. My set up is pretty much get as much hit and crit from gear, while hitting the 15% haste breakpoint raid buffed. This is in theory that 15% raid buffed haste is our plateau, and Crit being > mastery. Changes may occur, but atm this is what I’ve compiled. Also BoE’s from crafting Scribes and Tailors are a must with this build, they include Gloves, Chest, and Off-Hand.

Helm
    Whitemane’s Embroidered Chapeau – Crit 497/Haste 450/ Socket Bonus: 180 Int (High Inquisitor Whitemane, Scarlet Monastery) ”Burning Primal Diamond, Brilliant Primordial Ruby" ”Unforged

Neck
    Pendant of Precise Timing – Hit 358/Crit 293 (Saboteur Kip’tilak, Gate of the Setting Sun) “Unforged

Shoulder
    Shoulders of Engulfing Winds – Crit 405/Haste 405/ Socket Bonus: 60 Haste (Raigonn, Gate of the Setting Sun)
    Greater Crane Wing Inscription, Veiled Imperial Amethyst," “Unforged

Cloak
    Scorched Earth Cloak – Hit 277/Mastery 368 (Brother Korloff, Scarlet Monastery)
    Enchant Cloak – Accuracy" ”Mastery reforged to Crit

Chest
    Spelltwister’s Grand Robe: (Crafted BoE) Haste 686/ Mastery 474/ Socket Bonus: 120 Int "Enchant Chest – Glorious Stats, Veiled Imperial Amethyst, Potent Vermilion Onyx"
    Mastery reforged to Crit

Wrist
    Deadwalker Bracers – Hit 354/Crit 301(Rattlegore, Scholomance)
    "Enchant Bracer – Super Intellect" ”Unforged

Gloves
    Spelltwister’s Gloves: (Crafted BoE) Hit 373/ Mastery 532/ Socket Bonus: 60 Int
    "Enchant Gloves – Greater Haste,Veiled Imperial Amethyst" “Mastery Reforged to Crit

Waist
    Girdle of Endemic Anger – Hit 471/Crit 401(Lorewalker Stonestep, Temple of the Jade Serpent) "Living Steel Belt Buckle. Brilliant Primordial Ruby" “Unforged

Legs
    Leggings of Unleashed Anguish – Crit 636/Haste 429/Socket Bonus: 60 Crit (Lilian Voss, Scholomance) "Greater Cerulean Spellthread, Veiled Imperial Amethyst" “Unforged

Boots
    Scarlet Sandals – Hit 372/Crit 425/Socket Bonus: 60 Int(Armsmaster Harlan, Scarlet Halls) "Enchant Boots – Greater Precision, Potent Vermilion Onyx" “Unforged

Ring #1
    Eye of the Tornado – Hit 339/Mastery 326(Master Snowdrift, Shado-Pan Monastery) “Mastery reforged to Crit

Ring #2
    Signet of the Hidden Door – Hit 254/Haste 381(Thalnos the Soulrender, Scholomance)
    Unforged

Trinket #1
    Vision of the Predator – Intellect/Crit on Proc (Striker Ga’dok, Gate of the Setting Sun)
    Unforged

Trinket #2
    Flashfrozen Resin Globule – Hit 847- On Use Int (Vizier Jin’bak, Siege of Niuzao Temple) “Unforged

MH Weapon
    Firescribe Dagger – Crit 276/Haste 225(Xin the Weaponmaster, Mogu’shan Palace)
    "Enchant Weapon – Jade Spirit" “Haste reforged to Hit” = 90 Hit/ 135 Haste/ 276 Crit

OH Weapon
    Inscribed Jade Fan (Crafted BoE) Hit 377/ Mastery 377
    "Enchant Off-Hand – Major Intellect" “Reforge Mastery to Crit

End Result is 5107 Hit, 3096 Haste, 4972 Crit, 1249 Mastery, and 11490 Int

Hopefully this has some merit and is a starting point for most who are searching for a base line to build upon at 90. Cheers
    If Firecribe Dagger + Inscribed Jade Fan were replaced with “Wort Stirring Rod” and the hit on it were reforged into Crit you would lose and gain these stats(Enchants Included):

-217 Int
    -75 Hit
    +285 Mastery
    -1 Spell Power
    -503 Crit
    -225 Haste

If Firecribe Dagger + Inscribed Jade Fan were replaced with ”Headmaster’s Will” and the hit on it were reforged into haste you would lose and gain these stats(Enchants Included):

-101 Int
    -101 Hit
    -227 Mastery
    +661 Spell Power
    +213 Crit
    -1 Haste

If Firecribe Dagger + Inscribed Jade Fan were replaced with “Inscribed Serpent Staff” and the mastery on it were reforged into crit, you would lose and gain these stats(Enchants Included):

-101 Int
    +210 Hit
    +180 Mastery
    +661 Spell Power
    -233 Crit
    -225 Haste

Cheers!

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 11:49 AM ----------

Personally I think Headmaster's Will is the best you can get week 1, but the drop rate probably sucks(guessing), and as soon as you obtain an Epic MH with any stats, it's going to take the lead.
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2012-09-23 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidKaos View Post
    Personally I think Headmaster's Will is the best you can get week 1, but the drop rate probably sucks(guessing), and as soon as you obtain an Epic MH with any stats, it's going to take the lead.
    only to get ninjaed by healers or other hybrid class >_>(spriest,boomkin and ele shaman since they get a mace+OH combo which is much much better)

Deleted
    Thanks for the link dude

Speaking of gear... did anyone else notice that pure casters are screwed on Raid gear for the first month of MoP?

In Mogu'shan vaults, the first raid open for the first month, warlocks and mages will be missing drops for both rings, boots, bracers, cape, pants and offhand :/
    Last edited by Ellsian; 2012-09-24 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    only to get ninjaed by healers or other hybrid class >_>(spriest,boomkin and ele shaman since they get a mace+OH combo which is much much better)
    LOL right? I guess that's what we get for choosing to play wizards :P

I already got the arch, offhand, im pretty excited
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot for compiling this list, it helps a lot.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I already got the arch, offhand, im pretty excited
    Same here, though I am exceptionally glad that offhands don't currently display properly with wands
    That thing is an eyesore

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Same here, though I am exceptionally glad that offhands don't currently display properly with wands
    That thing is an eyesore
    Yeah wands seem buggy, I had one display on my character even after not equiping it and disenchanting it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is any other weapon before the 463 wand worth using instead of Dragonwrath? I also already have the archaeology off-hand waiting for me.

How do you get the Brewmoon Necklace which scenario?

Could it possibly be from Brewmoon Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Could it possibly be from Brewmoon Festival
    the scenarios dont give gear individually, when you get the cashe of treasure from a random scenario, then there is a chance of it being in there.

I'm pretty sure.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    The Arena Scenario is the "MoP Ring of Blood", it gives a good 450 staff I suggest getting it as soon as you hit 90, it's in my opinion the first upgrade to replace DTR. Also it takes about 10 minutes and doesn't require heals or a tank, just get in and get out. Another good side option is regular Firescribe Dagger and Archy Off Hand, both are pretty easy to get, though the dagger's drop rate really sucks.

The rest of the Random Scenarios like said above come with a cache once completed with a (small)chance at random useful loot for your spec.
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2012-09-29 at 08:06 AM.

After spending quite a few days running hcs blood sweat and tears!!!! finally got my toon pretty much raid ready..just .48 hit missing should have it as soon as i get my hc cloak....I know it isnt the BIS Pre Raid gear but it is what it is. Heres the link.. as usual open to suggestions.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shankar/simple
    Last edited by rhastadude; 2012-09-30 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhastadude View Post
    After spending quite a few days running hcs blood sweat and tears!!!! finally got my toon pretty much raid ready..just .48 hit missing should have it as soon as i get my hc cloak....I know it isnt the BIS Pre Raid gear but it is what it is. Heres the link.. as usual open to suggestions.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shankar/simple
    you look good with that pants and rings classy :P

still waiting for my pants to drop T.T

still waiting for my pants to drop T.T
    I can make that happen *wink*