Tailoring Trainer

Has anyone found him in Pandaria yet? For the life of me, I can't. There's a dude tagged as Tailor of Pandaria or something in the Silken Fields, but all he does is tell me how I remind him of his father, except that I lack some girth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Has anyone found him in Pandaria yet? For the life of me, I can't. There's a dude tagged as Tailor of Pandaria or something in the Silken Fields, but all he does is tell me how I remind him of his father, except that I lack some girth.
    I was wondering the same, when I asked about the tailoring trainer to a guard at the Alliance base in Valley of Eternal Blossoms she said something like "here let me mark it on your map" and put a red flag on the Silken Fields. I flew there but couldn't find a trainer anywhere.

The only person I found that gave tailoring patterns (outside of the rep vendors) was the chick in shrine of the seven stars that gives you PvP patterns in exchange for spirit of harmony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    The only person I found that gave tailoring patterns (outside of the rep vendors) was the chick in shrine of the seven stars that gives you PvP patterns in exchange for spirit of harmony.
    And Im pretty sure thats the only one. Theres the trainer in sw that teaches a few greens and speelthread, the vendor for the pvp gear and the rest are from factions. (golden lotus?)
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Just seems odd considering all the other professions have a trainer in Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just seems odd considering all the other professions have a trainer in Pandaria.
    The pvp -dude is the only one i have seen so far, ive noticed that most of the recipies/patterns come from faction reputations. Same with Chanting.