Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Exclamation How evil are you?

It really depends on my mood but I personally I see myself as deceptively evil. I am a very unassuming to the eyes, and even my attitude and demeanor make me appear like a naive good guy. However, potentially lurks on the inside may only be compared to a demon. Most people would either be frightened or disgusted if they knew some of my true feelings. I rate myself a strong 8 bordering on 9.

I am not pure evil because I am aware of what's inside of me and I keep the monster in check.

However, I am not only a wolf in sheep's clothing kinda person. I also have a very good generous side.

So that's me in a nutshell how about you?

Not really evil, just not caring alot about people I do not know myself.
    A true wolf in sheep clothing aswell.

Evil, no. But my views on certain things would probably make people think so.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

One time, I ate half of my sister's fries on the way home, gave her the half empty box and I took the full one.

Yeah, I'm bad.

Not very, I'm afraid. If I had to 'prepare' my own meat I would be a vegetarian. Possibly a vegan. I spoil my dog rotten. I go along with whatever (within reason) just to not rock the boat and upset people.

I think I need evil lessons o.O
    What the world needs is Lesshammad.

I love violence and destruction but try to control or re purpose that love to something useful, part of why I joined the corps, part of why I hunt, part of why I game; probably rather common.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

One time, someone on a message board told me that I'd made him/her cry. I didn't feel bad about it. I'm a jerk!

I took a cookie once, pure evil

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10
    When it comes to revenge, I get a little too serious often.
    I'd do about anything for my family, and to anybody threatening my family.
    My evil side only comes out when it comes to retribution or vengeance.
    I'm an empath, so when it comes to somebody I care about, it literally physically hurts to see them in pain or suffering. However I have a lot of built up anger and frustrations in me, so when it comes to somebody that I hate, my empathy is far overruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Trotheus View Post
    Not very, I'm afraid. If I had to 'prepare' my own meat I would be a vegetarian. Possibly a vegan. I spoil my dog rotten. I go along with whatever (within reason) just to not rock the boat and upset people.

I think I need evil lessons o.O
    Eating animals isn't evil. Also, not speaking out against people could be considered a form of cowardice, not necessarily a true desire to let other people do what they want.

I am about as evil as Scruffy the Janitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think creating a dark side Jedi Consular in SWTOR is about as evil as I get. I find real evil repulsive.

When I was a kid, I would burn ants and their hills with a magnifying glass.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaotic Neutral at worst.

Deleted
    I never felt any remorse taking a life in the military, but the lives taken where never innocent... never lost a second's sleep over them. I think i'd go into a self destruct mode if i ever killed an innocent though. Does that make me evil ? Guess it does in some ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am more evil than most could comprehend. Thankfully for everyone, I have been given the strength to resist much of said inherent evil.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    One time, I ate half of my sister's fries on the way home, gave her the half empty box and I took the full one.

Yeah, I'm bad.
    If I ever get fast food from anywhere, and the other person I'm with entrusts me with the bag, this will happen every single time. Guaranteed. No guilt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm human, my potential is pretty extreme but that doesn't mean I take such action. I have no doubt that I could kill if I felt threatened enough, but I don't inherently desire such violence. In the more poetic style I would say I have a larger amount of darkness in my heart than most people realize, both shadows and darkness are a part of me. The shadow hides the darkness from the view of most. I can be very petty but have developed a habit of taking little action when most angered and waiting until I've cooled off to attack in a manner that leaves me in the strongest position. I don't perceive any human being as "evil" I only perceive the ones that most consider evil as twisted. Warped until they are perceived as evil. I feel great sadness, anger and love for humanity. I'm a walking contradiction and a hypocrite, I find fun in collision of ideas and will seek out such types of conflict instead of physical violence. I can become detached from my emotions and become twisted in such a way, though I avoid doing such a thing if possible. Good and Evil, neither are really apt descriptions of me. I am a person who is at times very weak and loses track of my path, yet other times I am a person who will crush any obstacle in my path and refuse to admit defeat. My pride is both a strength and weakness. Maintaining balance is what I strive for rather than some unattainable goal such as perfection.

If you had fun reading my post chances are you're a bit like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a really nice guy, but being a mod a lot of people will call me evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm a really nice guy, but being a mod a lot of people will call me evil.
    What you do to Pac Man definitely makes you a demented evil monster. ADMIT IT!
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8