Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Windwalkers and Ferals have some interesting play - Clash and Bear Hug are two more stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    MI never dropped threat.. It only removes you from threat list, during the spell, however Druid version doesn't do this.

Also, how can one GCD be a dps loss? It's like an extra Starfall on a longer CD..
    Because the images hit for 37 damage. Yes, 37, that is not a typo.

You'd do more damage using that global on moonfire, even if it was already up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had a handy bookmarkable chart here that has mouseover tooltips as well:

Symbiosis Results
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    As a Moonkin, only mages are worth casting Symbiosis on, as you get Mirror Image.
    As Bear, DK and Paladin are good choices and Shaman a strong 3rd..
    All other classes, is a waste of 6 sec cast..

No idea for cats and resto..

WAIT...he said that misdirection isn t worth the cast of symbiosis? any boss that spawns some add would like to say HI! unyelding resolve? how can a lifesaver cd (50% reduction is a lifesaver) can t be useful in pve and pvp?
    agree with bear 1, add monk too.
    also mention that in pvp we got great spells for all the specs! massdispel? ice bloc? frost nova? cos? divine shield? YES PLS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a link to the addon I mentioned. So far I really like it. Shows what everyone gives you, Pick a target, Casts, and Whispers them to let them know they have it and what spell they gained. Whoever wrote this fully deserves a cookie imo

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/symbiosis
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL It seems (to me atleast) that Symbiosis was ment to be for Resto druid
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    I've had a handy bookmarkable chart here that has mouseover tooltips as well:

Symbiosis Results
    FYI just a correction:
    Fairly certain that Prot Warriors get Savage Defense (the dodge ability) not Frenzied Regen as your chart lists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    FYI just a correction:
    Fairly certain that Prot Warriors get Savage Defense (the dodge ability) not Frenzied Regen as your chart lists.
    Yeah they changed it, and I was just about to updated when I noticed that the prot tank in my group got stampeding shout, so now I'm all confused. Not sure if that was a bug or if they just hotfixed some changes.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Yeah they changed it, and I was just about to updated when I noticed that the prot tank in my group got stampeding shout, so now I'm all confused. Not sure if that was a bug or if they just hotfixed some changes.
    I'm thinking bug, apparently blood dks are getting their dps spec abilities (getting wild mushroom plague instead of might of ursoc)

The symbiosis addon is very helpful in my opinion! Saves the hassel of looking it up everytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    Here's a link to the addon I mentioned. So far I really like it. Shows what everyone gives you, Pick a target, Casts, and Whispers them to let them know they have it and what spell they gained. Whoever wrote this fully deserves a cookie imo

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/symbiosis

Downloaded the addon. All it ever says is "No target" even when I have someone targeted. I must be doing something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slonah View Post
    Downloaded the addon. All it ever says is "No target" even when I have someone targeted. I must be doing something wrong.
    right click the button. hover over party members to see the tooltips. click and cast sym on them. /sym to enter setup to move it/change settings
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    I'm thinking bug, apparently blood dks are getting their dps spec abilities (getting wild mushroom plague instead of might of ursoc)
    Apparently I'm ahead of the times, since they nerfed all tank cooldowns from symbiosis.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Apparently I'm ahead of the times, since they nerfed all tank cooldowns from symbiosis.
    Yeah, it did seem like giving them extra defensive abilities (even weakened versions of them) was too good, but dang it was nice for a while. Sorry to see it go

Especially considering how much tanks were getting smacked on Stoneguard last night, amethyst jade jasper is a foul combo.