I'm only 50% done with the map, boo.

Then I have to level 2 alts and join the vigil and priory. After that I need max rank in PvP. Then I'll have all the badge thingys.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Basically exactly what Kelesti just said applies for me too. I am having fun at a leisurely pace.

Though I have slowed down playing the game a bit due to all the other games that are coming out right now. It's quite a lot and I can't really play everything at once.
    I really want to play Planetside 2 but there's no release date! Urg! I've also been playing with a nice stroll, it's like Hot Coffee, don't drink too fast or you'll burn yourself.

Did the MMOC guild go up, and how is everything within? Running dungeons? I'm looking for a guild to join aside from the one i lead with friends to do dungeons with. If y'all still do dungeons and what not, PM me online or send me a message here. Name online is Vivi.

Deleted
    Any news on when they'll extend the duration of W^3 battles? I haven't been too good at keeping up to date with news lately.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Did the MMOC guild go up, and how is everything within? Running dungeons? I'm looking for a guild to join aside from the one i lead with friends to do dungeons with. If y'all still do dungeons and what not, PM me online or send me a message here. Name online is Vivi.
    There is a guild, it doesn't have much activity though. If you want some place with the occasional chat it's a place to be, but if you looking for game activities within the guild you will be sadly disappointed. Plus there a lot less active players within the guild since MoP came out, guess they are all busy with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    At 80, I'm doing all the things I enjoyed while levelling up (world completion, dungeons with friends, wvw). Trying new builds, and trying to get better with the builds I have (personal improvement). With the exception of the bugs screwing over Orr's event chains, it's pretty much what the game was advertised as. I got what I expected, and am finding ways to enjoy myself.

Anyone who's "bored" at level 80 was looking for things the game said it wasn't going to have. Whether they were misled by other misinformed people, or intentionally ignorant is up in the air, but yeah.

For anyone else: The Patch is tonight, right?
    What patch? /exited

Beeing 80 doesn't feel different from leveling from my point of view. Still have to get gear upgrades from time to time, still wearing some green karma gear from early Orr. Oh, and I still have to explore about 45% of the world. Didn't even bother to set a foot into a dungeon, yet.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    What patch? /exited

Beeing 80 doesn't feel different from leveling from my point of view. Still have to get gear upgrades from time to time, still wearing some green karma gear from early Orr. Oh, and I still have to explore about 45% of the world. Didn't even bother to set a foot into a dungeon, yet.
    The patch that ruined all mesmers and everything joyous about them.

Anyone know of a decent sized guild that have fairly constant dungeon runs? I don't mean like, 10 people that do dungeons a lot...I mean a good amount of people so the pool of players is there. Any server as cross-server dungeons are possible. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The patch that ruined all mesmers and everything joyous about them.
    Really? Because my offhand sword was bug-fixed to a lower cooldown!

Where is your patron god now?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Soooooo. Patched up and logged in.

Now my mini map and world map are permanently greyed out on all my characters. I can not navigate via map or portal anywhere.

Nothing I tried fixed it. Support ticket sent.

That sucks Fencers

My beta and live experiences could not be more night and day at this point. Throughout all the betas I had zero issue with the game. Everything I did ran so wonderfully. Since headstart it's been a constant series of bugs, headache and support tickets.

Yes, I understand full well a live game environment is different from a beta. But I am frustrated nonetheless.

My beta and live experiences could not be more night and day at this point. Throughout all the betas I had zero issue with the game. Everything I did ran so wonderfully. Since headstart it's been a constant series of bugs, headache and support tickets.

Yes, I understand full well a live game environment is different from a beta. But I am frustrated nonetheless.
    Yeah it sucks when they fix one issue and more arise. Maybe you've unlocked a new mode of gameplay designed to test your memory...the real question is that sad face and how sad it makes you while playing!

I can definitely share my feelings with this, and I totally know that feeling.

Really? Because my offhand sword was bug-fixed to a lower cooldown!

Where is your patron god now?
    Did the fix the delay when blocking? I would be queing up for like attack 3 with my main hand sword and I needed a block and hit block it doesn't go off but finishes attack 3 then blocks.

With other attacks it interrupts during the middle of the attack and just blocks but not with main hand sword :/

I'm about to go offhand sword regardless since focus is broken with curtain not reflecting mobs taller then a human and warden running away from the target and has a double cd then it is suppose to.

Pistols interrupter would be good if it wasn't so slow and torch... lol torch...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Anyone know of a decent sized guild that have fairly constant dungeon runs? I don't mean like, 10 people that do dungeons a lot...I mean a good amount of people so the pool of players is there. Any server as cross-server dungeons are possible. Thanks!
    I'm interested in this as well! Any recommendations are welcome

So, about that monthly being "bugged"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter
    @GuildWars2: All we can say is it's not a bug. ;-) RT @ktr_ravious: Has anything been said on why the XP monthly achievement is now "???" #GuildWars2 ^RB

So, about that monthly being "bugged"...
    Big things are coming! /badjoke

Guess they have a small surprise or they don't want to admit one of their bugs, just wait and see for 10th of october when next patchi is coming i guess.

They've admitted a few bugs and kinks in the system over Twitter. From the sound of things, they've got a surprise worked up. Depends on how big/small it is, of course.

Halloween is soon, no? Excited to see what they've got in store for us. Mad King anyone?