Addon to track serpent sting/murder of crows/stampede

Apparently its trackable using JS focus bar, but I cant find the options for it. Anyone have any other suggestions

Deleted
    Needtoknow can track SS, for MoC and SP you can use weakauras to track their duration.

When in WA make a new progress bar or icon then go to trigger then set type to event, event to combatlog, message prefix to spell, message suffix to cast success, source unit to player, spell name to a murder of crows or stampade.
    Then choose timed and for moc 30s and stampade 20s.
    After this make it look the way you want it to in display.
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2012-10-02 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Needtoknow can track SS, for MoC and SP you can use weakauras to track their duration.

When in WA make a new progress bar or icon then go to trigger then set type to event, event to combatlog, message prefix to spell, message suffix to cast success, source unit to player, spell name to a murder of crows or stampade.
    Then choose timed and for moc 30s and stampade 20s.
    After this make it look the way you want it to in display.
    thank you very much

Deleted
    need to know can track all of those

Quote Originally Posted by kpowell03 View Post
    Apparently its trackable using JS focus bar, but I cant find the options for it. Anyone have any other suggestions
    Just set it to track duration on target for JSHB.

I did everything Rusk said the only thing that bothers me is that I can't find the icon of AMoC.

I use ChronoBars "custom" timer function. And well, for everything else too. NeedToKnow go home! (No offense to users of NTK :>)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/chronobars

You can make a timer go off when spell cast X is successful (e.g, Lynx Rush, AMoC, Stampede, Dire Beast, yaddayadda).

Deleted
    bartender with cooldowncount. srsly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    bartender with cooldowncount. srsly...
    What if your action bar is hidden?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What if your action bar is hidden?
    Give that action bar some alpha.

Action bars love alpha.

Deleted
    with Tellmwhen you can pretty much track whatever you feel like

^^ I use TellMeWhen to track LR (in BM), AMoC, Stampede, etc. They have a really useful "timer since cast" option with a cap, for abilities like these which have no buff/debuff to track on players/targets.

Plus, they've essentially tweaked the UI options enough (alpha, fade, flash, the whole expand/contract thing) to make it more like power auras has made it the only thing I really need since it basically looks and works like power auras now.

I use NeedToKnow with cast overlays for trinkets, AMoC, DB, Steady Focus & SrS. helps keep my UI minimal
    Dafft - Scout - DAoC
    Dafft - Shadow Warrior - Warhammer
    Dafft - Hunter - WoW

JS Hunter bar, Tell me when, Powa auras, Weak Auras. There are a ton of them. I personally use Tell Me When cause I track Trinkets also and lots of combat states such as in combat out of combat, health % buffs debuffs everything you can think of.
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

Does anyone know how to do this with Power Auras? I'm looking to track Stampede. I can do AMoC with it set as a debuff. I'm not trying to track the cooldown of it, but I want to somehow have it show a 20 second countdown upon using Stampede.
    Last edited by timoseewho; 2012-10-25 at 06:11 PM.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

TellMeWhen - beast at tracking shit

I love weakaure/poweraura for things like this.

A simple green ring around myself to tell me when the target doesn't have SS, and the 3 big cooldowns on big buttons in the corner.
    Highly skilled sharpshooter, effective against air units. Can gain the Long Rifles upgrade.