Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super glad I bought 6500 HP worth of PvP gear 26 minutes before this was announced. No, really. I am. Thanks Blizzard. Seriously.

Also, I'm not sure what the fuck they're thinking going from 450 to 458. JP gear is still utterly useless at 458. It's still inferior to Heroic gear, which is piss easy to farm.

Dear Blizzard,
    Please hire me to make decisions for you regarding these types of things. The guy you currently have employed for this task is clearly mentally handicapped.

Love,
    Marxman

10+ Year Old Account
    Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa.

YES THEY SHOULD WTF ARE YOUS TALKING ABOUT LISTEN TO YOURSELF

"Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa."

So... Where are the honor point weapons, Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i made 20 sha crystals over this, i think it was a good change =P

It's funny how they say that shouldn't feel forced to do some PvP but us PvP players are HIGHLY encouraged to do PvE to get our PvP items!

Another dumb knee jerk reaction by blizzard

Heh, blizzard still clueless as ever I see. They've been exposed for what they are between what happened to WoW, SC2, and especially D3. Now they showed their incompetence yet again with a new xpac already. I've always have my found memories up and through TBC I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Super glad I bought 6500 HP worth of PvP gear 26 minutes before this was announced. No, really. I am. Thanks Blizzard. Seriously.

Also, I'm not sure what the fuck they're thinking going from 450 to 458. JP gear is still utterly useless at 458. It's still inferior to Heroic gear, which is piss easy to farm.

Dear Blizzard,
    Please hire me to make decisions for you regarding these types of things. The guy you currently have employed for this task is clearly mentally handicapped.

Love,
    Marxman
    You are kidding with farming heroics, right? They aren´t that easy, even in guild groups you aren´t farming them. But most players are still running them in PUGs, which certainly are not on farm mode yet.

Really, I agree though, I have no idea what they were thinking having honor gear be epics. Was just too easy to get sha crystals that way. They always should have been equal ilvl and both blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    You are kidding with farming heroics, right? They aren´t that easy, even in guild groups you aren´t farming them.
    Oh my, shame on my Glory of the Pandaria Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Heh, blizzard still clueless as ever I see. They've been exposed for what they are between what happened to WoW, SC2, and especially D3. Now they showed their incompetence yet again with a new xpac already. I've always have my found memories up and through TBC I guess.
    What do you think happened to SC2?

I wonder when the pvp item change is going through. The JP items are already 458 but the pvp are still epic. Hopefully not before my raid tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    This is really bizarre, because you're killing bosses that drop 463 gear to get points you can spend for inferior gear. At least 458 is half a tier closer.
    I'm so weird, I spend my JP on slots I haven't been able to get a 463 in.
    Bizarre, aren't I.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been farming heroic's to get PvE gear that i will be using in PvP all week long. And this has been that way for 3 expansions straight. Want the best PvP gear? Go PvE.

This change is a fucking joke and a big fuck you to the PvP community.

Worst single change/idea of MoP, and it was all going so well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axi View Post
    Worst single change/idea of MoP, and it was all going so well!
    PvP items being better than Justice armor for PvE has to be fixed.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    PvP items being better than Justice armor for PvE has to be fixed.
    Oh yeah, and how about PvE trinkets and some stupid last boss pve weapons being better than any PvP gear you can get?

Nvm, leave that be for 3 expansions straight who gives a fuck? Well the whole pvp community gives a fuck. And this change is a joke.

Not a fan of the PVP gear nerf....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Oh yeah, and how about PvE trinkets and some stupid last boss pve weapons being better than any PvP gear you can get?

Nvm, leave that be for 3 expansions straight who gives a fuck? Well the whole pvp community gives a fuck. And this change is a joke.
    Just because the pvp community has been fucked for 3 expansions, it doesn't mean that the pve community should now be fucked!
    This change was totally called fore. The bad thing isn't that they change it, but the fact that they didn't put it like this from the get go.

On a side note. PvP is an ADDITION to the main game, which still is a role playing game, not the other way around! So if any part if to suffer to "fix" the other part, it has to be the PvP part.

Ok, so after running 20,000 + Justice points worth of dungeons. I have not once seen the belt ( From Stormstout, or Scholomance ) Helm from ( seige, or Scholo ) Both done about 30-40 times each.... Today I finally get an upgrade to those slots from a 420 ( helm ) and 414 belt . Everything else full 463.. I went and belt buckled it, gemmed ... and no they are kll

pff i'm tired of this

2 solutions:

1) Combine pve and pvp gear, get rid of powers and shit and sit down + balance *would hurt both pve/pvp
    2) Get rid of secondary stats in pvp gear, go extreme with powers and resilience.

Deleted
    Strange i dint see in any arena or rated BG someone to use damage meters to can you complaint about Ilv on Honor points pvp gear