Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

how does he have heroic raid gear??

i was randomly browsing some warrior rankings and came across someone on greymane EU named Селинар who has Patroller's Girdle of Endless Spring (heroic) which is supposedly from terrace of endless springs on heroic mode.. how is this possible?? Also weilding Signet of the bandit lord...
    Is this a exploit of some kind?

Deleted
    guessing Black market action house

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poliwhirl View Post
    guessing Black market action house
    Gonna say this as well. Heroic raiding gear can be bought, if you have pockets deep enough, on the BMAH.

Deleted
    Yes, black market it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh makes sense, completely forgot it existed tbh =o

15+ Year Old Account
    Wealthy warrior.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Wealthy warrior.
    Maybe not anymore.
    But yeah, BMAH is the answer.

Deleted
    World boss drops heroic stuff too, at least the pants. This is probably bmah though.

Sejta from Paragon has the Heroic boots(Crit/Haste) from Heart of Fear also, was witnessing the event when my guild's druid and some other druids were trying to outbid Sejta .. Boots ended up going for 192k

Deleted
    Ah, Blizzard. Spend eight years trying to fight gold-sellers, then introduce probably the biggest incentive to buy gold that I've ever seen in the history of MMORPGs. I thought the BMAH was gonna be for stuff like mounts and old legendaries or items that can no longer be obtained, but no... BiS gear that can only realistically be bought by people who buy gold! Great plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Boots ended up going for 192k
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Do people walk now with 192k gold? Is that amount of gold still a lot or "normal" or what?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Bought 3 heroic pieces on the auction for a total of 50k. It pays off being on a dead realm for once

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Do people walk now with 192k gold? Is that amount of gold still a lot or "normal" or what?
    Considering they gather gold the entire expansion and their guild bank is probably 999 999 Gold, our guild bank was at about 950k gold before MoP. Why not use the guild bank money, what else are you going to spend it on? Flasks? Food? Both are really cheap when you get all the weekly gold rewards from Dungeons, Scenarios etc.

Deleted
    I can only laugh at those people. Most of the players that can afford such gear are likely in the more active raiding guilds and will start doing HC soon. And then they prop have to DE the gear when it drops because they already have it.

He had lots of gold. Now not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by 2chicken2die View Post
    I can only laugh at those people. Most of the players that can afford such gear are likely in the more active raiding guilds and will start doing HC soon. And then they prop have to DE the gear when it drops because they already have it.
    If those extra stat points allow them to kill a boss 5 minutes before another guild, resulting in a world first, they'll tell you it was worth the price and they'd happily pay it over and over again.

At the end of the day, they're playing the game the way they want to, doing what they find fun. You have no right to judge or mock them.

Deleted
    Heroic items going on the BMAH is just the biggest bullshit i have seen in the history of this game....

It should just be vanity stuff on there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2chicken2die View Post
    Why would you be laughing? The better the gear, the faster they will clear the tier. Afterwards, they'll make much more from sell runs than what it costs to buy some boots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    If those extra stat points allow them to kill a boss 5 minutes before another guild, resulting in a world first, they'll tell you it was worth the price and they'd happily pay it over and over again.

At the end of the day, they're playing the game the way they want to, doing what they find fun. You have no right to judge or mock them.
    If those stats really matter and they are going for the world first.
    Never sayd they shouldn't. No need to provoke a forum argument lil troll

Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    Why would you be laughing? The better the gear, the faster they will clear the tier. Afterwards, they'll make much more from sell runs than what it costs to buy some boots.
    You ask a question that has been answerd in the same post already.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-03 at 02:43 PM.

It's entirely possible that the guild he belongs to chipped in to allow him to get geared up to make raids easier for them. Guild banks accumulate a lot of gold, even little baby ones.