Deleted

Teleport / Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

These are now learnable from the Portal Trainer, although they currently don't show up on the Teleport / Portal Spells.

So the only way to use them atm is in a macro.

/cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

/cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

They're in the General tab, you don't have to use a macro. Though it is annoying how you have to go to a trainer to get those and how they don't show up in the normal Teleport/Portal menus.

Quote Originally Posted by detached View Post
    These are now learnable from the Portal Trainer, although they currently don't show up on the Teleport / Portal Spells.

So the only way to use them atm is in a macro.

/cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

/cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    they are in the general tab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    They're in the General tab, you don't have to use a macro. Though it is annoying how you have to go to a trainer to get those and how they don't show up in the normal Teleport/Portal menus.
    Putting the spells into the flyout menu requires a client-side patch, I expect we'll see this fixed in the next mini-patch.

Deleted
    On a related note, anyone noticed how Portal: Dalaran Crater makes you exit high up in the air?
    Imagine the possibilities. You advertise giving free Dalaran Portals, some random PMs you, you open the portal, he enters and falls to his death, hahaha.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    On a related note, anyone noticed how Portal: Dalaran Crater makes you exit high up in the air?
    Imagine the possibilities. You advertise giving free Dalaran Portals, some random PMs you, you open the portal, he enters and falls to his death, hahaha.
    Fairly sure I've killed an officer in this fashion recently...

10+ Year Old Account
    Done that.
    Was worth the abuse.
    Them bloody Pandas and Pallys though. They dodge death.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    It's very logical: your are teleport in the location of the room than in Dalaran but with the city in Northrend, there's no more room to appear.

I love it

Would be even funnier if you went through with them to "actually port them this time" and then do it again lol you get a front row seat this time!