10+ Year Old Account

Not even Honored with Shado-Pan. What did I miss?

As the title says, I'm still not even Honored with the Shado-Pan, even though I completed the Shado-Pan quest line in both Kun-Lai and Townlong Steppes. Are there Shado-Pan quests in other zones that I didn't pick up?

Nothing til you get Revered with Golden Lotus.

You are fine, don't worry.

And with the change to the JP gear (no rep, and now ilevel 458), that can be bought just fine.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

You'll reach about 5k/6k Friendly if you do all the quests, after that you have to wait til 90 to do Golden Lotus dailies til revered, then you unlock Shado-Pan dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure we all missed something here.....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Kaz/advanced

shado pan revered cloak...don't think it is possible if the only thing you can do now is wait till revered with lotus(just hit it today)
    does it only take 1-2 days to hit revered with shado pan?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

humans win this

Humans can get honored so long as they do Sha of Anger once for the turn in item that grants 500 rep. Puts us 300 rep over honored

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    pretty sure we all missed something here.....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Kaz/advanced

shado pan revered cloak...don't think it is possible if the only thing you can do now is wait till revered with lotus(just hit it today)
    does it only take 1-2 days to hit revered with shado pan?
    The person in question likely abused cross-realm dailies or the hozen peace pipe before they no longer worked towards the major factions. It'll take longer than 1-2 days to hit revered with shado-pan.