Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Prepubescent girls who literally bathe in vanilla perfume.

Deleted
    Children
    Feminists
    Overly religious people
    My neighbours
    Stupid people
    Noobs
    Yapping adolescent girls
    Politicians
    Clergy
    People who can't write properly for shit
    YOLOs, Swags, etc.
    Cruelty towards animals
    Slowpoke drivers, oh god how I hate them

and many other things, most of which are too controversial to write down here, I'd probably be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boredom.
    Work.
    Sexism and Racism.
    Homophobes.
    DKs and Mages.
    Graves and Blitzcrank.
    Excess heat.
    Sunburn.
    Snow.
    Rollercoasters.
    Attention.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I don't hate anything. There is things that annoys me and there is things other people do who makes me wonder if they were droped on something hard when they were kids. I'm not one to waste my energy being angry about stuff i can't do anything about.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2012-10-03 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My half brother.
    Second shift people where I work.
    The administrative staff where I work.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

My boring lecturer, who decided to spice up the lecture with a video of a boring lecture.

Deleted
    Hate is such a strong world. I dont think I hate anything. I have many dislikes.

I dislike: (some of them)
    Religion (Its the root for all evil, the world would be such much better without it)
    Feminism (I am all for equal rights, but most feminists goes over the top)
    Wars (Never been fun for anyone)
    Cats (They are unloyal selfish bastards.. I am a dog person)
    My Little Pony (I will never understand it, and if they are serious or not..)
    Racism (We are all humans, and we should treat each other so no matter color or ethnic origin)

.. and some more that I cant remember now..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    Religion (Its the root for all evil, the world would be such much better without it
    I think saying this is kind of overdoing it, with the description next to it.
    If i say i hate black people,and then explain why... would that be ok? its hurtful to other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I hate it when people without heavy luggage wait 5 minutes for the elevator to move 1 floor up/down when they could have taken the stairs in less than a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a few people say hippies. That's a good one.
    People who are overly sensitive as well.
    People who want to bubble-wrap the world and make it idiot-safe.
    PC-police.

Also, anyone who refers to themselves as "enlightened". Actually, I hate that more than anything. So I'm making a declaration. Pay attention, smug/arrogant posters. I'm adopting an orphan as soon as I am able. From here on out, any time I see you call yourself, your political party, or your country "enlightened", I will punch him in the face, and you'll have to live with yourself knowing you caused it.

But beyond that, calling yourself enlightened is just the quickest shortcut to being an unbearably arrogant douchebag.

Deleted
    Ignorance, arrogance, lack of respect for others

Fishballs...
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Teens. Just teens in general.

More the teen girls, than the boys. The girls just seem like they deliberately want to come of loud, slutty, and stupid. It annoys me to no end.

Not pointing fingers at anyone here. Just what I observe in my daily life.
    I agree! but teen boys are annoying too, they're loud and want to be cool and they're mostly all rude aswell

starting sentences with "so".
    people asking then answering their own questions about themselves... "will i continue starting sentences with so? most likely yes."

people thinking they are gods gift to driving, ducking in and out of rush hour traffic, to get to the red light first, and i end up right behind them 12 seconds later. then i see the child seat, with little arms waving around.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I agree! but teen boys are annoying too, they're loud and want to be cool and they're mostly all rude aswell
    Im guessing I'm either not a male, not a human, or older than what my birth certificate says... interesting. (I don't talk unless others talk to me, and I never had an interest in being "cool")

OT: People who judge others according to stereotypes and preconceptions. (like people who called me a liar because I was a teenager = apparently every single person becomes the dirtiest liar the second they turn 13 until they turn 20 then they all become the most honest people in the world)

- Bad table manners in general. People who talk with their mouths full, chew with their mouths open, etc.
    - "Top 40" music.
    - Bad drivers.
    - Nancy Grace.
    - Stereotype that gamers are all "30-year-old kid" basement dwellers who never go outside and have no lives.
    - Stereotype that metalheads are all satanists.
    - People who leave me voice mails with no description of what the call is about. Just "HEY CALL ME QUICK IMPORTANT PLZ KTHXBYE"
    - People who insist on texting for EVERYTHING.
    - People who make "shock" jokes about tragic events like 9/11 just because they want to see people's reactions.
    - "Elitist" gamers who think they're better than me at every aspect of life because their WoW guilds cleared something before mine did.
    - People who blame things like school shootings on music, fictional movie/video game violence, etc.
    - People in WoW who scream bloody murder and wish death on your entire family because you accidentally pulled something too early.
    - Celebrities who repeatedly get away with crimes after receiving 1/10 of the punishment that a "normal" person would receive.
    - People who shorten words ("u" instead of "you") to save the hassle of having to type two extra letters.
    - Cars that have like 500 bumper stickers on them.
    - People who drink or smoke weed and brag about it. Do whatever you want in your own time, but I don't want to hear about it.
    - People who leave shopping carts sitting in the parking lot at grocery stores where they're guaranteed to roll away and hit cars.
    - People who call themselves "nerds" because they watched a Star Wars movie.

- Small talk and people who think you're stuck up if you refuse to engage in it. Of course you're my friend, but I'm not going to stand there bullshitting with you in a crowded grocery store when there are 20 people lined up behind me waiting to check out. I'm trying to pay for my shit and GTFO. If you want to hang out, let's do it somewhere besides the grocery store.

- People who refuse to clean up after themselves. Particularly at public gathering places like movie theaters, ballgames, etc, where they just leave their drink cups and shit laying around after it's over because they know someone else will take care of it. It's not hard to drop that shit in a trash can on your way out the door. I hate to imagine how bad their houses look.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-10-03 at 04:32 PM.

- Stupid people
    - Jocks
    - Uneducated jobless WoW addicts
    - People who cannot understand other peoples' race
    - The Dutch

10+ Year Old Account
    People who eat chips with their mouth open drives me batshit
    general liars and backstabbing I try to be 99.9 honest, dont see the point in it
    and leetism in gaming
    racism
    simple people who make rape jokes who have obviously never seen the impact it leaves on people
    Last edited by Window; 2012-10-03 at 03:48 PM.
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    People who chew gum like cows.
    Mitt Romney's voice.
    Purple fucking grapes. ew.
    Loud people.
    People who don't use signals when driving.

Deleted
    The French.
    The Welsh.
    Overly Patriotic Americans.
    Exodus.^<----- fit hand in hand.
    Metalcore.
    Grammar Nazis.
    Politicians.
    Self-righteous people.
    Stuck-up middle class kids.
    The UKs obsession with American politics.
    Chelsea (the place in London and the football team)
    John Terry, Ashley Cole, Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney. Oh and Joey Barton.
    People who sugar coat everything and anything, if you're going to say something racist at least say the insult without trying to come off all "politically correct" (i do not condone racism, feel like i need to put that out there)
    Religious people who get all up in your face about it. The same goes for Atheist's.
    Bad drivers.
    Chicks who act overly slutty.
    Feminists.
    Self righteous vegetarians/vegans.