Blood Spirit Price

So, our guild downed The Stone Guard today, and as result of a dagger dropping and us having no rogue, it was disenchanted.

We received a Blood Spirit and a Sha Crystal.

The Blood Spirit is a blue item which is used for crafting 496 profession items through Tailoring, Blacksmithing and Leatherworking, and is basically BIS gear pre-heroic raiding. The Blood Spirit is an item which is only gained through disenchanting normal raiding weapons thus it'll probably be very, very rare for some time to come.

What do you guys think, what should we sell it for? (we're only selling if we see a comfortable offer, otherwise we'll be using it in the future)
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftzy View Post
    gained through disenchanting normal raiding weapons
    It's items, not weapons.

So not very, very rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine the majority of them will come from 10 mans, since there's less class variation, and since 10 mans outnumber 25's 10 to 1, they won't be rare at all.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    It's items, not weapons.

So not very, very rare.
    Actually it is only weapons. http://www.wowhead.com/item=80433/blood-spirit#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I imagine the majority of them will come from 10 mans, since there's less class variation, and since 10 mans outnumber 25's 10 to 1, they won't be rare at all.
    While your opinion was thoughtful and appreciated, I think 25 mans will produce more of the Blood Spirits. My reason is stupid and I'm not sure how to put it in to words, something about lets say Hunters getting their ranged weapons all in one week. Then the ranged weapons drop again next week, that's extra Blood Spirits right there. But it could also backfire my opinion by never dropping DE loot and everyone getting their MS and OS stuff without ever DEing a weapon.

How do 10 mans outnumber 25's 10 to 1? I don't get it.

Well, could someone be as generous as to offer an opinion about pricing ?
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftzy View Post
    Well, could someone be as generous as to offer an opinion about pricing ?

how much gold would you pay for 496 vest, or 496 gloves at this moment?
    30-40 k gold? more?

divide it by 8 or 6 respectively. and you get the price for 1 blood spirit.

it could be even better to sell them in a package, cos this way people be more willing to buy them I guess.

Deleted
    1k tops maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    It's items, not weapons.

So not very, very rare.
    This is true, we ded a neck and got one.

pricing i guess depends if the 496 patterns are out and if you indeed can get these from LFR... coz i dont remember seeing a de button in lfr especially since the game rolls my loot for me.. anyway..

if the patterns are out but are super rare proly 10-15k per spirit/crystal... new stuff always costs more.