Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Felt like all the teams that lost in the opening round lost legitimately. Like Sk and CLG NA really didn't deserve to win. Got out played hard in most cases. A couple were sheer stomps. Yea. BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    There goes Anivia

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 06:37 PM ----------

Clg.eu won! So happy
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't really call the clg.eu v dig a stomp, but it was a very convincing win. They just play so patiently and so carefully. It was weird that all the early roaming didn't pay off for either team. The lane swaps were kind of odd, and didn't really seem to work in their favor. Though they narrowly missed killing irelia twice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Simply outplayed.

At least one of the CLG teams seems to have learned how to deal with early high aggression.

Can we just label the whole thread as spoilers at this point and drop the tags?

That last match was just.. wow.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Can we just label the whole thread as spoilers at this point and drop the tags?
    I've changed the thread title to reflect spoilers, mostly because I'm using this thread to keep tabs on the games I don't watch and I'm tired of clicking the black boxes.

If you want to keep using the tags go ahead, but I have a feeling most people will have seen the games or don't plan on watching them if they are coming to the discussion thread, unlike the main thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maknoon, what a boss.

he was kind of fed, but double BT on jayce. Damn.

Yea, that was a super aggressive game. Sorta impressed with that Sona play actually. It was sorta perfect in every team fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Maknoon, what a boss.

he was kind of fed, but double BT on jayce. Damn.
    My guess is that was the only time you'll get to see him allowed to play Jayce. Targetted bans from now on in. Those high speed shock blasts make me cringe at thinking about playing against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    My guess is that was the only time you'll get to see him allowed to play Jayce. Targetted bans from now on in. Those high speed shock blasts make me cringe at thinking about playing against him.
    yah i'd never seen that before. But I think you're right, he is probably gonna get banned. Kinda like froggen's anivia.

Scottish bloke in CLG.EU, now I know who I'm supporting!

So far Shy, and maknoon from Naijin Sword are just miles above anyone lese play so far. Cant wait to see Sword against Clg right now.

Well this has been incredibly disappointing

10+ Year Old Account
    Najin Sword and Azubu Frost looking so strong at the moment. So. Very. Strong.
    I love watching these guys sweep the 'big dogs'. For the record I always cheer for the Underdog. Also can't wait to see either of those teams against the Top Dogs; M5.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

God these tournament times are a killer, closing in on 5am here but I really dont wanna miss any games. Its great to see some of the Asian teams in action as dont get much chance to see them.

I cant wait to see M5 go against the Asian teams, its gotta be M5 or Azubu to win this for me, I simply dont think any other teams are even close to the level of those two. Id be hard pressed to believe anyone at all is at M5s level tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquephyre View Post
    Najin Sword and Azubu Frost looking so strong at the moment. So. Very. Strong.
    I love watching these guys sweep the 'big dogs'. For the record I always cheer for the Underdog. Also can't wait to see either of those teams against the Top Dogs; M5.
    I watched them knock out Azubu Blaze who everyone thought would dominate worlds. Although I like TSM(not a fanboy been following them for ever), I love the ubderdog as well. Since then they have been the team i was goingt o root for besides TSM. Great story line as well as the entire team was designed around Maknoons aggression.

Saigon Jokers with an amazing game there, well played to them.

It hasnt felt like theres been many close games so far, one team seems to just snowball away so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm now rooting for Saigon Jokers.

I hope they do pretty well, at least get out of the group phase.

Deleted
    wow. i just kept thinking "poor scarra" throughout that whole game. what a nightmare of a laneswap.