This is where the PvP vendors are.

Lions redoubt dread wastes is the FP, it's on the spine in the tower, south end right by the flight master.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimation2g View Post
    thank u!!!!!
    You're welcome. <3

Are the costs posted anywhere?
    [110][110][110][110][110][110][100][90][90][85][59][70]

Soooooo....if I'm 85 and haven't bought the expansion yet, I can't by pvp gear?

Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirigi View Post
    Soooooo....if I'm 85 and haven't bought the expansion yet, I can't by pvp gear?

Really?
    I only saw 90 pvp gear on the above mentioned vendor... I'd assume all the 80/85 pvp gear is in the exact same location it's been since they were implemented. Also, Wowhead is a wonderful source of information...
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    I only saw 90 pvp gear on the above mentioned vendor... I'd assume all the 80/85 pvp gear is in the exact same location it's been since they were implemented. Also, Wowhead is a wonderful source of information...
    Yeah, I love WoWhead, but it couldn't answer my question. At all. Thanks for the pro reminder.

I finally saw a post on this on the official forums. The pvp vendors were removed from SW and moved to Pandaria, but anyone wanting older sets (60, 70, etc.) can get them from goblin vendors in Gadgetzan, Area 52 and Dalaran sewers. Strange thing is, the 85 gear is season 9, not 11, so the crafted pvp gear at 85 is better.

Now we're left wondering if this is an oversight / error or working as intended and won't be patched later. Very strange.