Fury DPS on Feng is meh (atleast mine)

Me and my guild have been messing around in 10 mans (we dont start 25's for another 2 weeks)

Anyways were on Feng at the moment and I just cant for the life of me figure out why the f*** my dps so low.

Logs for reference:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5033&e=5443

I picked the longest attempt as an example. I know that I'm not seeing execute phase yet, but 44k just seems low.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong, just cant put my eye on it.. Please point it out and call me a moron, I don't care as long as I learn from my mistakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Armory link if possible please mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Armory link if possible please mate.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unist/advanced

Took me 1 minute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    For some stupid reason i thought the tank was DPS....

Give me a break its early

one thing you can do is switch to berserker stance on every epicenter if your tanking dmg you should reach a full rage bar, this can allow you do dump a lot fo rage once you go back in, execute phase is huge there though, as last phase has quite a lot fo raid dmg I found myself just sitting in serker stance rage capping with execute. Id maybe try bloodbath over avatar aswell, its a nice short cd that can be timed with any procs/trinkets for some decent burst, such as after epicenter, try also lining up as many cds as possible. One thing I have noticed though is that fury does seem very inconsistent atm probably due to low crit amounts which can cause some pretty uneven dps numbers at times, its a shame your not hitting execute as you'd climb to 50k+ quite liekly

Deleted
    use cooldowns more, use abilities more, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    use cooldowns more, use abilities more, problem solved.
    I can top the meters on this in the first min on this fight, I like opeth's deal on this with rage and I'm going to give this a go as I'm running away and going back. Seems like a solid strat. However we don't fare very well on this fight and looking at other warriors DPS not a lot do.....until execute phase. I hate basing my guy off of one move at the last 20% of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I can top the meters on this in the first min on this fight, I like opeth's deal on this with rage and I'm going to give this a go as I'm running away and going back. Seems like a solid strat. However we don't fare very well on this fight and looking at other warriors DPS not a lot do.....until execute phase. I hate basing my guy off of one move at the last 20% of the fight.
    Unfortunately the way some fights are designed they are anti melee in general, as long as the boss dies what does dps matter ?

Opeth is correct in when he says to make use of Berserker stance, too many warriors I find forget about it and not realize that it is free rage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Unfortunately the way some fights are designed they are anti melee in general, as long as the boss dies what does dps matter ?

Opeth is correct in when he says to make use of Berserker stance, too many warriors I find forget about it and not realize that it is free rage.
    Some guilds will bring someone in that can help a boss go down cleaner and quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Some guilds will bring someone in that can help a boss go down cleaner and quicker.
    My point was (although vague) DPS charts should only be used to perfect your rotation and maximize potential overall DPS, IE making sure that you are keeping up with where you should be and such.

I never look at DPS meters looking to make sure I am top spot, as with certain fights I won't be as melee. I look at it to make sure my DPS is compatible to others and that I am doing what is needed to do the DPS my gear afford me to do.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c7qg3os774h5215t/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kelta/advanced

I thought he was much better than dpsing stone guard, but that's probably cuz I got linked to a healer and we never broke chains with our strat.
    Just keep charging back in after every epicenter and stick on the boss the rest of the fight really.

You're not expertise or hitcapped. You should be specialhitcapped and expertisecapped. That'll increase your dps quite a bit...

Deleted
    He is capped in both expertise and hit, but it seems like he is using some weird ww single target rotation, hence the RB glyph, try changing it for the reck glyph and start the fight out with using it + avatar or bloodbath, depending on what talent you choose. Dont use ww in your rotation, if you're doing that

I personally found Avatar stronger on that fight.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ef...?s=4928&e=5305

For any comparison.

Edit: Also not expertise capped. 1 Dodged melee swing and 1 dodged wild strike.
    Last edited by Choptimus; 2012-10-06 at 03:38 AM.