Deleted
    Granted, there is now no gas at all in CA.

I wish for a meringue.

Granted, but every time you try to say the word 'meringue', you FUS-RO-DAH instead and frontal-cone force f*%@ everything in front of you.

I wish I could conjure the motivation to begin exercising.

Granted, however you conjure so much motivation you become obsessed with exercise ...infact so obsessed that is all you do to the point you skip work to exercise and lose your job and your house, but hey, your physically fit as you squeeze up against an exhaust vent to keep warm in the streets at night waiting for a good spot in the soup line.

I wish my lawn would cut itself and I never had to mow it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    I wish my lawn would cut itself and I never had to mow it.
    Granted. It bleeds all over and now you have paranormal "experts" around it constantly acting like idiots.

I wish posters on this page never felt pain again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I wish for no wishes on the next page to end in the death of the wisher, humanity itself, any planets, stars or galaxies, or the universe/multiverse/omniverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, all of the posters on page 116 (going off of 40 per page), are now immortal. However, they feel pain thousands of times more than usual, so have fun you sick people.
    (So no killing wishers or blowing up anything with a large mass [except certain people's mothers] until post #4641 or my wish was not granted!)
    Last edited by Omertocracy; 2012-10-05 at 07:59 AM.

Granted, nobody can feel physical pain, but every is either blind, deaf, or mute. (It's random which one they get.)

I wish that scientists find a way to make it so nobody ever gets hungry again.

Deleted
    Granted, nobody can feel physical pain, but every is either blind, deaf, or mute. (It's random which one they get.)

I wish that scientists find a way to make it so nobody ever gets hungry again.
    Granted, but since hunger is the bodys way to make us know we should probably eat something, every human dies from starvation.

I wish i had a bag of candy with an infinitive ammount of candy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Granted, but since hunger is the bodys way to make us know we should probably eat something, every human dies from starvation.

I wish i had a bag of candy with an infinitive ammount of candy inside.
    No! No! Bad Vaultboy, nobody was supposed to die on this page, you evil fiend!

Granted, but your teeth all rot into oblivion.

I wish nobody had to suffer, ever again.

Deleted
    I wish nobody had to suffer, ever again.
    Granted. But because nobody suffers, nobody can tell the difference between feeling good and bad, which makes all emotions disappear and people die, because they don't notice that they are hurt/ill.

I wish that all people were vegetarians/vegans.

Granted, We all are veggies now. now we will have to plant veggies and there is no room for animal life anymore. Now they eat us cuz of fast evolution.<

I wish world peace ^^
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to god thinking us humans are the blight on the planet,we are wiped out as a species and the world is finally at peace.

I wish old ladies didnt lift their skirts up at family occasions when ever there is dancing to be had!

Deleted
    Granted, they won't lift their skirts, because there is no dancing anymore! Instead the ladies will pull your cheeks till they are hanging on your shoulders:O

I wish for a motorcycle with jet engines!

Granted but you soon find yourself in outer space heading towards the sun. Good luck with trying to breath and not get burned to a crisp up there.

I wish something bad happens (no deaths) to the family (and not to me) so that Thanksgiving gets cancelled and I get 3 whole days to myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I wish something bad happens (no deaths) to the family (and not to me) so that Thanksgiving gets cancelled and I get 3 whole days to myself.
    Granted. Your whole family is sick and Thanksgiving gets cancelled. You will also get three whole days to yourself, yet because everyone's sick, you have to take care of them, because nobody else can.

I wish to gain ten kilogramms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzwind View Post
    I wish to gain ten kilogramms.
    Granted. Because of the yoyo-effect you loose them in two weeks again, and the additional limp skin remains.

I wish I had a Dollar.

Deleted
    Granted, but it is a monopoly dollar

I wish I had a pokémon

Granted, but you have a Magikarp that's only able to evolve into a Gyarados the size of a garden snake.

I wish there was a bathroom in my basement workspace so I didn't have to walk all the way upstairs to pee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it flushes into a septic tank which then floods into your basement, drowning you in your own excrement.

I wish for world peace and prosperity
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it doesn't last. World peace results in numerous jobs lost from weapon and self defense businesses. As everyone is prosperous, the inflation rate skyrockets to account for it. Together with lost jobs it's an economic crysis worldwide. That hotdog over there... $3000, ketchup costs extra.

I wish for a sexy hot 20 year old girl to be my sex slave and do any bidding I desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Granted, but it doesn't last. World peace results in numerous jobs lost from weapon and self defense businesses. As everyone is prosperous, the inflation rate skyrockets to account for it. Together with lost jobs it's an economic crysis worldwide. That hotdog over there... $3000, ketchup costs extra.

I wish for a sexy hot 20 year old girl to be my sex slave and do any bidding I desire.
    Granted, and she is even more beuatiful and willing than you ever imagined...however her overprotective father (who is built like a Tauren) refuses to let her out of his sight so you never have the opportunity to be alone with her.

I wish my guild was ready to start raiding MoP.

Granted, but you are also kicked out of your guild.

I wish for a giant fan that I could kick people into.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————