View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1252. This poll is closed
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

632 50.48%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

147 11.74%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

282 22.52%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

242 19.33%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

175 13.98%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

498 39.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was messing around with my baby lock, this whole demonology is extremely buffed. To me, anyway. It's like I don't need any breaks. Horns really suit the bushy mane they have.Sadly nothing really cures everything else. Aside from Metamorph.
    Which I tend to shift every now and then because seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Was messing around with my baby lock, this whole demonology is extremely buffed. To me, anyway. It's like I don't need any breaks. Horns really suit the bushy mane they have.Sadly nothing really cures everything else. Aside from Metamorph.
    Which I tend to shift every now and then because seriously.
    I did notice that the horns looked very nice on them.

Maybe I'm just getting used to the snarl, but I really haven't been held up by it so much lately. Still want it fixed, nonetheless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I can't resist a transmog challenge!
    My contribution:

Item comparison in case you like it: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:58158:81079
    And if you don't like it that's fine too

People! That thread become transmog thread. You miss the point. Please stay "Add Alpha Female / Male Worgen Model Features as Options".

10+ Year Old Account
    I had one of those dreams again, where I saw the new and improved worgen female. I remember every detail. They were the blend of the current female, alpha female, and a bit of current male worgen, and it was such a perfect blend! Their eyes weren't glowing, which is I guess something to frown, but they were smaller, the ears were pointed, no eyelashes, and the hair varied between human-like hair(my mind apparently used some hairstyles off TERA and GW2 here) and mane... I kinda want to draw them out as well as I can, maybe I can do it justice.

One of the best thing was that you could make your worgen snow white with snow white hair. It looked so nice ;u; I kinda wonder why we don't have white fur ingame. There are white worgen in the game, aren't there?(non playable)

Deleted
    Did Blizzard accsept those polls or did they even read those threads here???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Shamans and hunters might be interested in this:

Mask of Inner Fire. Gives you proper wolf ears and glowing eyes. A pity it doesn't cover the snarl as well, but I think it looks pretty good all the same.
    If I ever pick my hunter back up I'll be getting this. Sadly my Worgen is one of the few characters that I actually leave the helm model on for =(
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must admit worgen (male or female) aren't my favourite model but I love their racial bonuses (the sprint and extra crit are great but I also love fast skinning which for some reason is my favourite gathering profession) so I have a pair of them at 85 and my female druid might end up becoming my main this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had one of those dreams again, where I saw the new and improved worgen female. I remember every detail. They were the blend of the current female, alpha female, and a bit of current male worgen, and it was such a perfect blend! Their eyes weren't glowing, which is I guess something to frown, but they were smaller, the ears were pointed, no eyelashes, and the hair varied between human-like hair(my mind apparently used some hairstyles off TERA and GW2 here) and mane... I kinda want to draw them out as well as I can, maybe I can do it justice.

One of the best thing was that you could make your worgen snow white with snow white hair. It looked so nice ;u; I kinda wonder why we don't have white fur ingame. There are white worgen in the game, aren't there?(non playable)
    I've wondered that for some time.

And I seem to recall a bit of outrage some time back about Blizzard commenting on making white male worgen available while completely sidestepping questions about the females.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    I've wondered that for some time.

And I seem to recall a bit of outrage some time back about Blizzard commenting on making white male worgen available while completely sidestepping questions about the females.
    Yeah, I saw that too. Which just reminds me, they sidestep every time the worgen female is asked about, while they talk about male worgen just fine. I'm not sure what's going on.

Though, I've been informed something about the model update over all. Ghostcrawler has said that they will give the option to choose in between the new and old models on twitter.

Greg Street
    ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @Evilyig We might. That would be a good way to reduce the "looks great but not my guy" factor.
    Conversation can be found here

So maybe this might be a good time to ask for alpha models implemented back into the game, so we could choose between them? I mean.. if they can allow old model and new model, why not?

It sounds fair..

Yeah, I saw that too. Which just reminds me, they sidestep every time the worgen female is asked about, while they talk about male worgen just fine. I'm not sure what's going on.

Though, I've been informed something about the model update over all. Ghostcrawler has said that they will give the option to choose in between the new and old models on twitter.

So maybe this might be a good time to ask for alpha models implemented back into the game, so we could choose between them? I mean.. if they can allow old model and new model, why not?

It sounds fair..
    Totally 100% agree. If they are planning to make the alpha models available again; this would be the very best time to do so.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Totally 100% agree. If they are planning to make the alpha models available again; this would be the very best time to do so.
    Everquest did something unique (partially as it was the first real MMO) by giving out new higher graphic models and letting the individual users actually pick what was displayed to them.

I liked some and didn't like others so it was nice to pick and choose which I saw. If a game built 13 years ago can do stuff like that I'm sure WoW could pull some tricks out of their sleeves with models, the question is do they want too or care?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Absolutely! It wouldn't be conceived as very "fair" for every race but worge, goblins, and pandas to have two model options. Well, pandas I can sort of get, because they're so new they're stunning (if lacking in options) and they never released the pandaren model they were working on for TBC. But can you imagine, getting to play as one of the old "perpetually grinning" Classic goblins? Or the unreleased TBC pandaren model?

Oh Blizzard, Blizzard, please!

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Everquest did something unique (partially as it was the first real MMO) by giving out new higher graphic models and letting the individual users actually pick what was displayed to them.

I liked some and didn't like others so it was nice to pick and choose which I saw. If a game built 13 years ago can do stuff like that I'm sure WoW could pull some tricks out of their sleeves with models, the question is do they want too or care?
    I think that's what they'll be doing with the model upgrades. Allowing the player to pick between the new skin, or the old skin. So they want people to have the decision to use the upgraded models, or the old models if they wanted to.
    I hope they do the same with the worgen, and not just females too. I mean.. they don't even look half as polished as goblins - albeit the fact that goblins have their own flaws as well, model-wise, just not as obviously staring at your face as the worgen.

I'm kinda excited to see what they've done with the old races. Here's to hoping they won't have one-face syndrome.
    -I also wish that they would give draenei female a longer tail. seriously. -

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda excited to see what they've done with the old races. Here's to hoping they won't have one-face syndrome.
    -I also wish that they would give draenei female a longer tail. seriously. -
    Like you don't have the incentive to chase the shorter tail as it is? =P
    [/URL]

people are still complaining about these models

Deleted
    All, what we figure out here is taht Blizzard should add alpha female and male models as options..

10+ Year Old Account

It sounds fair..
    Hm, may need to recompile the Mists thread series around this topic; seems valid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Like you don't have the incentive to chase the shorter tail as it is? =P
    But... but tails are awesome. And very handy, kinda like a third arm.
    It would function better with my draenei characters :3
    /selfish thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    Hm, may need to recompile the Mists thread series around this topic; seems valid.
    Well yeah. I'm thinking, maybe the time is right to press on? Spam until Ghostcrawler is sick at seeing worgen? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah. I'm thinking, maybe the time is right to press on? Spam until Ghostcrawler is sick at seeing worgen? :P
    Nah, just ask him if worgen are going to have the option of using the old models too, since they're already considering it for the other models.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    But... but tails are awesome. And very handy, kinda like a third arm.
    It would function better with my draenei characters :3
    /selfish thoughts
    I went with the tailless panda model pretty sure people stare anyways =P
    [/URL]