Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol this thread.

Geeze.

this is my humble opinion:

dailies are more fun than raids.

dailies get boring when you do them a lot of times, sure. but so do raids. and anything else. but at least I don't depend on having 9/24 other people with me to do dailies, I can do them by myself, whenever I want.

also, remember vanilla and BC. the voice chat patch was a "major" patch as well lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Nothing unusual to see here:

Version A.B.C (DDDDD)

A = expansion
    B = major
    C = minor
    DDDDD = build

e.g.
    Version 5.0.5 (16057)

This thread is amusing. I've never seen anyone so butthurt over something so trivial as saying major twice. MAJOR MAJOR!!!!!!! OH I just said it 3 times in one post. OP is about to explode! lawl

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Wait what are people being gullible about exactly? Was that ever specified?

The OP has alluded before in his postings that if there isn't a new raid, there isn't new content. So, the point he's trying to make (albeit a very poor one), is that Blizzard is trying to fool the player base into thinking there will be a new raid in 5.1 (content), when there really won't be. Hence how players are gullible.

Silly isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Blizzard is a business. They are talking the patch up to keep people's interest and keep the hype going for MoP...a lot of people returned for MoP and they don't want to lose customers, they have a chance to seize the market by the balls again and they don't want to lose that chance to other companies. It's Blizzard's game and Blizzard'd patch. They can refer to it as the Ultra Piece of Shit patch if they want but frankly 'major' sounds better. And a whole new feature is nothing to scoff at.
    I applaud you for being able to recognize what Blizzard's intentions are - quite a bit more than I can say for the fanboys in this thread.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

15+ Year Old Account
    This is such a wonderful example of "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Thanks for reminding me that for some people, Blizzard just can never win. I'll bookmark this thread for the undying pessimism of some people for future arguments. Thanks again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This thread is amusing. I've never seen anyone so butthurt over something so trivial as saying major twice. MAJOR MAJOR!!!!!!! OH I just said it 3 times in one post. OP is about to explode! lawl
    And I do recall Blizzard using the Term "major content patch" alot in the passed years lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind this is only a taste of what’s to come, and that there’s even more in store. Stay tuned for additional details as we prepare to release Patch 5.1 for testing!

A quote does not qualify as 10 characters.
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2012-10-06 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    The OP has alluded before in his postings that if there isn't a new raid, there isn't new content. So, the point he's trying to make (albeit a very poor one), is that Blizzard is trying to fool the player base into thinking there will be a new raid in 5.1 (content), when there really won't be. Hence how players are gullible.

Silly isn't it?
    Hi, please stop posting blatant lies about me with no proof to back up the shit your saying. Thanks.

also: patch 1.2 - maraudon
    patch 1.3 - dire maul
    patch 1.4 - honor system
    patch 1.10 - weather effects
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-10-06 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    also: patch 1.2 - maraudon
    patch 1.3 - dire maul
    patch 1.4 - honor system
    patch 1.10 - wether effects
    don't forget MAJOR patch 2.2 - voice chat. MAJOR

Well fuck, time to quit. And to think I was actually enjoying this expansion, Stupid brain how dare you enjoy things!
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Hi, please stop posting blatant lies about me with no proof to back up the shit your saying. Thanks.

If you click on a users name, then "View Forum Posts", you can see a posters history. It's hard to claim the "blatant lies" bit when you can't hide your history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop the fucking presses! Blizz said "Major Patch" - TWICE! Sue them, sue them now! /sarcasam
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

the truth is: wrath of the lich king spoiled the playerbase with their whole "1 raid per major patch" thing, but major patches were NEVER intended to be = new raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people so bitchy,bitch about that bitch about this...! *sigh*
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    If you click on a users name, then "View Forum Posts", you can see a posters history. It's hard to claim the "blatant lies", bit when you can't hide your history.
    Thanks for the lesson. Next time you might want to use that feature yourself to actually find some support for your shit arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Stop the fucking presses! Blizz said "Major Patch" - TWICE! Sue them, sue them now! /sarcasam
    madness!

One issue though, after reading Blizzard's press release again, after reading the part about two fleets arriving and wrathion I notice one thing.
    They never called the Patch MAJOR twice, they said MAJOR patch once and then MAJOR features of the patch.

So the patch is coming with some small changes and then some more substantial MAJOR updates.

I said MAJOR too much?

Deleted
    How is this not closed yet? - Reported for transport to trashcan