Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Mage was reporting finally seeing Windsong procs tonight many times throughout the raid (They were Fire). Is this finally fixed for locks or are we still stuck with Power Torrent?

Windsong works now.

- Backlash (instant cast being hit) Incinerates consume a charge of Backdraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Thank you for:
    -Fixing Chaos Bolt damage delay
    -Fixing Shadowburn damage delay
    -Fixing Shadowburn availability delay
    -Fixing (in the near future) Demonic Gateway range

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 06:12 PM ----------

In other words, we're aware of what you're doing.
    this, in 5-man with a spriest can't stand to see he is starting to execute way be4 us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Windsong works now.
    Isn't for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Isn't for me...
    10 procs in a 3 hour raid says no for me too, as Demo.

How is Enchant Weapon - Elemental Force though?
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2012-10-06 at 10:46 AM.

This is really annoying the heck out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    10 procs in a 3 hour raid says no for me too, as Demo.

How is Enchant Weapon - Elemental Force though?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...436?page=8#154

Relevant part:

Elemental Force: 5PPM on melee damage, or non-periodic spell damage/healing, with a 0.1-second cooldown.
    So 5*3k damage a minute it seems? Seems nothing compared to Power Torrent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    So 5*3k damage a minute it seems? Seems nothing compared to Power Torrent.
    Well, I tested it, and it sims as a 500 DPS loss, it's not much but still pretty lame that a new tier enchant is inferior when the idea seems to be the go-to if you're a dot class, compared to the other that leans toward direct damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well, I tested it, and it sims as a 500 DPS loss, it's not much but still pretty lame that a new tier enchant is inferior when the idea seems to be the go-to if you're a dot class, compared to the other that leans toward direct damage.
    Just perfect, BOTH of the new enchants suck for us and we are stuck with getting the hideously expensive one a.s.a.p. on any weapon above heroic dungeon level or be stuck with the previous expansion one (which will become more expensive too once the stache of Cata materials dries up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Just perfect, BOTH of the new enchants suck for us and we are stuck with getting the hideously expensive one a.s.a.p. on any weapon above heroic dungeon level or be stuck with the previous expansion one (which will become more expensive too once the stache of Cata materials dries up)
    Well if you're playing demo there isn't a weapon above 463 anyway...
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2012-10-06 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windsong works now.

I finally had a chance to sit down today to check out the evenings Windsong prods... Dunno what the Mage was smoking but it looked like this:

Warrior: 210
    Ret Pally: 150
    Guardian Druid: 100
    Prot Pally: 100
    Mage: 30
    Holy Paly: 22
    Shammy: 30

Power Torrent proc'd 220 times for me.
    All over the course of 23 wipes during a 4 hour period... I dun think it's fixed. =P The Mage essentially got one proc each attempt...
    Last edited by Moggie; 2012-10-06 at 06:33 PM.

I came across an unusual bug the other day. I was DA tanking heroic Scholo (guild group), and after we killed the mini-boss dude I used the polyformic potion, which popped me out of DA. I jumped back in to DA, finished the dungeon, and the group disbanded. I swapped back to my Destro spec, and I ended up as some sort of weird Destro/DA hybrid.

Of course I didn't notice until I tried to kill something for a daily quest and promptly died because half my buttons used a non-existent fury pool, and after dying everything went back to normal.

If I had to guess, there's some funky interaction between DA and cosmetic polymorph effects, since DA isn't a full polymorhed form and is instead layered on top of your character model.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    It took some effort, but 5.1 PTR will have a version of Demonic Gateway that no longer despawns when you move 50 yards away from it.

There are some side-effects though - such as you can no longer see the duration remaining on Demonic Gateway. To compensate, the duration of Demonic Gateway will be doubled. Try it out when 5.1 PTR goes live (no idea when that will be) and let me know how it feels.
    On the topic of demonic gateway, on live, last nite.

I finally got to 90 and had some time to play around with it in Ogrimmar, and there was some iffy behavior:

1. Summon Portal between AH and bank @ max distance (a bit difficult due to LoS, but doable). Purple at bank, green at AH.
    2. Go back into the bank and open a bank inventory (a far in teller). Or port to AH and Talk to the auctioneer.
    3. Notice the green buff with the portal charges disappears from the up-right buff list.
    4. Go near the portals again, look in amazement how they both are still are in place but inactive (not generating charges).
    5. Re-summon and confirm the charges are building up again.

^ not visual/client bug since I had a player invited to the party to try out the gate, and he kept running into the purple portal trying to port (no success).
    Both gates were up but no charges generated.
    ------------------
    Iffy behavior #2

1. Summon portal between ogri Bank and AH (Purple at bank, green at AH)
    2. Wait for it to be fully summoned
    3. Walk from the purple portal to the green portal
    4. Walk a bit into the AH (but not too far in or the charges are gone)
    5. Wait for a few charges to build up
    6. Come outside to see the green portal up and with charges, but the purple portal gone
    7. Take the green portal, to the bank
    8. Run/fly back to the AH and take the portal again, and again, and again.
    9. Enjoy "free" 1 way portal AH -> bank, since now the green portal charges don't consume, and the green portal is still summoned and functions.
    Last edited by hexaq; 2012-10-08 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Glyph of unstable affliction is currently bugged.

How it should work: it instantly deals critical damage to both the target and the dispeller, but no longer silences.

How it works: Only damages the dispeller

Rain of Fire don't trigger guards. You can grief people in places like Halfhill with no repercussion.

Can't change target of Doomguard no matter what, and if target dies/gets immune he just stares there, at least in Cata he went for Doomed target 'most' of the time.

Is there some issue with Lightweave? It seems to only have around 10% uptime and at 2K int it means it offers no bonus over normal cloak enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dakalro View Post
    Is there some issue with Lightweave? It seems to only have around 10% uptime and at 2K int it means it offers no bonus over normal cloak enchant.
    I have 25%+ uptime as Affliction in raids.

Deleted
    shadows on Zian of the Endless doest not die (they seem to fade) thus not giving shadowburn back when killed , losing embers & dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    shadows on Zian of the Endless doest not die (they seem to fade) thus not giving shadowburn back when killed , losing embers & dps
    Hence the name "Undying Shadows".

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to learn which ads don't die, there are several encounters where the ads turn friendly at low health (shadow Pan monastery) or cannot actually die (Scarlet Monastery).

it's just a matter of the knowing the encounter.