Thread: Ghost Iron Ore

10+ Year Old Account

Ghost Iron Ore

The respawn rate of Ghost Iron Ore has been reduced to the correct value.
    It was awesome and I made epic bank from mining, but I am grateful that Blizzard fixed this because prices for the ore were starting to crash.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    It was awesome and I made epic bank from mining, but I am grateful that Blizzard fixed this because prices for the ore were starting to crash.

me as well, i have about 4 full banks tabs of bars and 4 full of ore, i also have a couple filled with rare gems... making panthers after this has been fixed will net me more gold now that the ore will drop slower. thanks blizzard for adding some of the profit back into mining and jc
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

It's still ridiculously plentiful. I have a feeling they're going to nerf the number of nodes sometime this week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    LOL, im glad they changed it. i was litterally getting a node just about every 20 yards in dread wastes

Deleted
    I went out last night and could hardly see the difference. The demand for ore on my server is still surprisingly high.

No change for me... about 350 ore per 30 minutes when looking.

Yup, it's even overwhelming! I fly 3secs max and most of the times i see 3 nodes on the minimap in jade forest btw. I can go in circles in a 20% of the jade forest territory and it is spawned already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think during the 2 weeks since MoP's release I've mined close to 1200 ghost iron ore and only used about 1/4 of that on my main for blacksmithing - the rest I sent to my pally for JC and managed to get him to around 590 and still have ore left over on my DK. It's insane how easy the stuff's been to find. I just wish Kyparite and Trillium spawn rates were a tad higher.

But I'm glad for what I've got so in before I'm labelled as a QQ'r (I'm almost 40 so I get to do some of that, just not on the PC).

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    The ore seems to be everywhere - Not sure what they changed the re spawn rate too because it doesn't seem to have made that much of a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I think during the 2 weeks since MoP's release I've mined close to 1200 ghost iron ore and only used about 1/4 of that on my main for blacksmithing - the rest I sent to my pally for JC and managed to get him to around 590 and still have ore left over on my DK. It's insane how easy the stuff's been to find. I just wish Kyparite and Trillium spawn rates were a tad higher.

But I'm glad for what I've got so in before I'm labelled as a QQ'r (I'm almost 40 so I get to do some of that, just not on the PC).
    Maybe because no ones mining Ghost iron and the zone is filled to the brim? Not sure how MoP nodes spawn...