Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Doesn't really matter if it's as fast as other fast gaming mice, there's still the battery-issue. Having your mice do random shit or just go slower because the batteries are low or having it completely die because you didn't replace the batteries earlier can cause some mayhem in online gaming! I used to have a wireless gaming mouse, now I have a Sensei. I will never go back to wireless.

Edit: Seems like it does have a charger-thingy, so I guess my main issue with wireless mice doesn't apply to this one. But for extended periods of time (New launches and LAN-parties) it's still an issue.
    G700 wants a talk with you.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    G700 wants a talk with you.
    I'm completely satisfied with my Sensei, thank you very much. I've had a logitech that looked similar to the G700, only with less buttons and with a chord. Nothing wrong with it but it didn't fit my hand as well as the Sensei does.

And yeah, even if mice nowadays comes with a charger, I've had way too many unpleasant online experiences with wireless things, whether they're keyboards or mice. Ain't touching it anymore.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

I used to worship Naga too, but then I bought a G600. It is the best mouse I ever had period.

10+ Year Old Account
    wireless...? why......

I've had my M90 for what feels like forever, never had a single issue with it, and it only took about a week of serious gaming to get used to the button placement.

Possibly the best peripheral purchase I've ever made. I love this mouse.
    http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-m90...ing-mouse.html

Doesn't really matter if it's as fast as other fast gaming mice, there's still the battery-issue. Having your mice do random shit or just go slower because the batteries are low or having it completely die because you didn't replace the batteries earlier can cause some mayhem in online gaming! I used to have a wireless gaming mouse, now I have a Sensei. I will never go back to wireless.

Edit: Seems like it does have a charger-thingy, so I guess my main issue with wireless mice doesn't apply to this one. But for extended periods of time (New launches and LAN-parties) it's still an issue.
    That won't be a problem, you can plug it in with a wire just like an ordinary mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm completely satisfied with my Sensei, thank you very much. I've had a logitech that looked similar to the G700, only with less buttons and with a chord. Nothing wrong with it but it didn't fit my hand as well as the Sensei does.

And yeah, even if mice nowadays comes with a charger, I've had way too many unpleasant online experiences with wireless things, whether they're keyboards or mice. Ain't touching it anymore.
    It's not about the looks, it's the fact it's a wireless mouse where you can detach/attach the micro USB cable so you can use it in wireless or wired.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    don't get the naga, it's notorious for double click issues among other build quality problems.

Check out logitech's g600:

http://www.newegg.com/product/produc...82e16826104674
    this man is a liar! Never have i encountered any double click issues with my naga, he's just an advertiser for logitech!

10+ Year Old Account
    Steel series haven't let me down yet, check out their wares.

I have a wired one but this might be up your alley.
    http://steelseries.com/products/game...o-gaming-mouse
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have had the Steel series WoW gaming mouse in every form made and I love them, just my two cents.
    Always be a first rate version of yourself, and never a second rate version of someone else - Gene Tyree.

I bought the naga epic almost the first month it was release and i must admit i never a single problem with it and still working as à mes one. I got big hand and it totally fit my grip style

how is the size of g600 compared to Naga?(the G700 is WAAAY to big) the naga is perfect for me, altho, both of the ones I've had are bad.

the scroll started double scrolling and scrolling the other way and sometimes the scroll click wouldn't work after a few months on the first one,
    the mouse pointer sometimes just teleports upwards on the second one

so, I'd like a new mouse that feels like the naga but has better uild quality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    That won't be a problem, you can plug it in with a wire just like an ordinary mouse.
    Really? Well then, I stand corrected. My issues with wireless gaming devices doesn't apply to this mouse at all.

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    It's not about the looks, it's the fact it's a wireless mouse where you can detach/attach the micro USB cable so you can use it in wireless or wired.
    Never said it was about the looks. I don't care what a mouse looks like (Or I kinda do, I despise things that look too plastic and shiny (Hi, Razer) But that has nothing to do with this). I just said that the older version didn't fit my hand as well as the Sensei does, meaning the new logitech mouse that looks like a newer version of the one I had probably doesn't fit my hand either.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Wasnt the logi g9x ever any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolftusk View Post
    this man is a liar! Never have i encountered any double click issues with my naga, he's just an advertiser for logitech!
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.vuYYLM8US8g

Yeah he's clearly a liar, the Naga doesn't have double click issues.

Armory