Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is the damage still comparable to what you would be doing if you actually were that spec? Personally I don't care if I'm OP, but I would like to at least be on par with what i should be if I was that spec.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Yes, it was nerfed heavily and it would have been FINE if they had let us know BUT it was released/fixed via a stealth hotfix so they won't admit it directly but if you run the numbers yourself you will see what I mean. 6 min CD on this now is just a bit ridiculous. Was fine while it lasted but I am done with WOW.

Can somebody post a log, or something? Tested it today earliere, didnt see anything.

OFC it was gonna get fixed, but I can still be sad about it! QQ
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Hmm I'll assume it could be because of that other thread where the guy is 1 shotting people with it.

Its not the nerf that bothers me but why nerf SOOOOO much on a talent and keep it @ 6m CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    Example on what actually got nerfed and why you shouldn't be complaining.
    EX:
    Moonkin hurricane tick - 12k
    Feral with HoTW hurricane tick - 72k

I was broken for feral and resto doing dps for arena and in raids. Wrath for feral was doing close to 200k. The only dps benefit it is supposed to have is the 6% stats for all classes, which stacks multiplicative with +5% from wearing leather. Don't complain about nerfs for bugs.
    Where exactly does it say that its only supposed to be good dps wise from the 6%? I can understand it being toned down , but ninja hotfixes by 30 % are BS.
    I picked it up because i was hoping i could put some pressure up with it, about the same as if i were that spec. If it does crap damage what is the point of the spell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Personally I thought and still think a spell like this was a step in the wrong direction. If they wanted to let druids do multiple rolls, Why in hells name did they split up the feral tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I better see some warrior and hunter nerfs to go with this. There's nothing more obscene than warrior stun locks, and nothing more disgusting than the amount of sustained ranged burst a hunter can put out right now.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    It better get a reduced cooldown then. Seems like a fair trade off.. otherwise it's useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Yeah maybe if your still wearing your lvl 85 pvp gear
    Sitting at 55% damage reduction + 12k armor (another 39% melee damage reduction) and eating 150k+ ferocious bite crits is fun, isn't it?

Player in the picture = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gooch/advanced

Picture taken from AJ, source = http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...rt-of-the-wild

With a healthpool of 330k with full pvp gear that's a lot to handle coming from a healer.

--

I actually really like the idea behind the talent: saving your raid, jumping in as a healer/tank/dps but they had to do something about that for PvP. I'd prefer if they would just have reduced the damage on players while the buff is active by 50% or something instead of nerfing it for PvE as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    I better see some warrior and hunter nerfs to go with this. There's nothing more obscene than warrior stun locks, and nothing more disgusting than the amount of sustained ranged burst a hunter can put out right now.
    No kidding. Im betting the only reason this got a nerf was because the dmg tanks and heals were doing in raids with it.

Like i said locks can literally still use soulstone in arena atm.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I guess that 6% passive doesn't really mean anything, huh?

PS: Totally comparing this to Incanter's Ward.
    You're totally right.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant believe after images of RESTO druids critting for 190k, after ticks from feral druid do 60k more dmg on hurricane than a moonkin can pull off, after a video showing a resto druid NOT healing.. but dpsing... that this talent is supposed to be working as intended. I heard that if you wanted to DPS in this game, you should be casting healing touches n stuff right?

we should totally get more spells like this, so people can pop cooldowns, kill enemies in 2 seconds, and get on with how FUN this game really can be!!!!

/end sacrasm

Where exactly does it say that its only supposed to be good dps wise from the 6%? I can understand it being toned down , but ninja hotfixes by 30 % are BS.
    I picked it up because i was hoping i could put some pressure up with it, about the same as if i were that spec. If it does crap damage what is the point of the spell?
    The 6% part is the part that is balance for dps between the other 2, Nature's Vigil and Dream of Cenarius. The other part is just extra and supposed to allow you to do the jobs of other roles. Not 2 shot someone as resto in arenas or do 90k dps with wraths as feral, which btw the wrath out dps's normal feral damage. It was because of stacking coefficients. They need to just balance the added part so it is still balanced with the other 2.

Try looking at a spread sheet or log if you're completely lost on how dps gains work.

Paladin's can bubble while Silenced/Frozen, all arguments of them not being op are invalid.
    (That should not be possible!)

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Sitting at 55% damage reduction + 12k armor (another 39% melee damage reduction) and eating 150k+ ferocious bite crits is fun, isn't it?

Player in the picture = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gooch/advanced

Picture taken from AJ, source = http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...rt-of-the-wild

With a healthpool of 330k with full pvp gear that's a lot to handle coming from a healer.

--

I actually really like the idea behind the talent: saving your raid, jumping in as a healer/tank/dps but they had to do something about that for PvP. I'd prefer if they would just have reduced the damage on players while the buff is active by 50% or something instead of nerfing it for PvE as well.
    Yeah i saw that 2. @ things id like to point out though. !: im almost 65 reduction atm, so at most hes wearing a blue set. 2. How exactly are restos 2 shotting in this? When it crit ( double dmg) he got 150k +. As i said before it should be toned down, but not a stealth 30% nerf.

Again what is the point in pve if the dmg is shit? the whole point of this spell was to give you the ability to perform another role for the time.

Yeah i saw that 2. @ things id like to point out though. !: im almost 65 reduction atm, so at most hes wearing a blue set. 2. How exactly are restos 2 shotting in this? When it crit ( double dmg) he got 150k +. As i said before it should be toned down, but not a stealth 30% nerf.

Again what is the point in pve if the dmg is shit? the whole point of this spell was to give you the ability to perform another role for the time.
    DING DING DING! What's worse is they kept the CD the same. Watch in a few days when more people complain they will just come back and say DUUUHHH we didn't notice DERPY, DERPY... We'll reduce the CD for compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    The 6% part is the part that is balance for dps between the other 2, Nature's Vigil and Dream of Cenarius. The other part is just extra and supposed to allow you to do the jobs of other roles. Not 2 shot someone as resto in arenas or do 90k dps with wraths as feral, which btw the wrath out dps's normal feral damage. It was because of stacking coefficients. They need to just balance the added part so it is still balanced with the other 2.

Try looking at a spread sheet or log if you're completely lost on how dps gains work.
    You didnt read what i said. I was saying there is no where that says *only the passive should be good on this ability* I understand thats it is supposed to balance out with the other 2 and im not saying it should be a dps increase when you swap rolls, it should be comparable. I personally took it because it was supposed to allow you to preform other rolls, letting me put up pressure as resto. Just because you see it as "extra" doesnt mean the dmg should be abysmal. It should be comparable to ferals/boomys.
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-10-07 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    Well its supposed to increase your other capabilities when you pop it, so if you are a kitty for an example and pop it then say you start spamming WRATH and do sh*t load of damage for 45 secs but now the damage output is 30% then it was just from 2 days ago. Others are complaining too its not just me.
    Except it wasn't meant to be a damage increase (when used), it was meant to provide utility. Boss has a flight phase but you're kitty? K, now you can use wrath and do decent damage instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass. The only increase in damage you were supposed to recieve was from the passive, +6% (6% right?) more stats. Not much, but it's constant, the other two have to be activated in some way.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    They really want us staying away from druids.
    All because of one ability ? Talk about an overstated opinion....