Looking to buy new Computer

My mom is going to be getting me a new computer come Christmas (hopefully) and I was wondering what computer I should get. I don't want to get the parts and build one, I would prefer to buy one already built. The price range is at most $1300. Any recommendations?

Some places allow you to pick parts and they'll assemble it for you. I suggest checking those out.
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    pokemon stadium, digletts scare the fuck out of me

10+ Year Old Account
    What games do you play?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by TehBlkMage View Post
    Some places allow you to pick parts and they'll assemble it for you. I suggest checking those out.
    I agree with this if you do not want to build your own. Cyberpower and Ibuypower are two i can think of off the top of my head. Once you are ready to purchase the system post here again so we can give advice (parts/prices/recommendations) will be different in december.

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    What games do you play?
    Games that I play are WoW, Minecraft, LoL, and probably some games off Steam.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:20 AM ----------

Which is better Intel or AMD?
    Last edited by Araulton; 2012-10-08 at 01:20 PM.
    I WANT THE CAKE!

10+ Year Old Account
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Is there a way to have that pre-built? I don't really want to have to get the parts and put it together myself.
    I WANT THE CAKE!