Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Remove raid and pvp gear from the damn things and make them give out fun vanity items only, they're so annoying and cause so much aggravation my server.
    yep im in a 10 man trying to take down the 25 that controls my alts server. Only problem with that they have camped the world boss and killed him 4 times so far. All that free gear for them is making it damn hard to have a fair fight for a 10 man. atleast were still tied with them in raid progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Really? You think Blizzard employees have the time to browse (all of) their game's fansites, and especially forums, to read peoples complaints?

I highly doubt it.

If you want to post something with a chance of a Blizzard employee reading it, you post on their official forums, not even all the posts there get read, except maybe by forum moderators.

I always giggle when someone makes a post here directed to Blizzard.
    either you are looking to start shit for no reason, or you are simply ignorant. blizzard employees both read and interact with users on these forums. if you are such a dullard that you can't understand this, go look at the warlock forums, where xelnath the lead warlock dev has been posting for a period of months, and continues to do so.

You sir, deserve a medal if you can get 400 people in the same zone, capable of doing the Sha, with no lag dcs, and enough dps to down the MC people
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Or they could just make it if you killed it once for the week it phases out problem solved no more people on high pop servers complaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    No. Then it's just a raid boss and not a world boss. Dealing with world pvp and griefing during the fight is part of the experience.

Dynamic play is what prevents things from getting stale.
    well if u call 3 horde hovering over on their mount world pvp thenyes blizzard done a great job! if u call 120 alliance people all in 1 spot and trying to fucking tagg a boss for loot , then no they did horrible and they failed.

and with stupid arguments don't do it then , i need the fucking gear from it. plus an epic mount. loot is for yourself anyway why not make every1 who attacks it for atleast "x amount of dmg" get loot . only once per week , then u got some world pvp caus every1 would come there once even horde and every1 would fuck up eacghother.

On my server people are too egoistic to tagspread, unfortunately. I really don't see a problem with it, its just a workaround for a terrible mechanic(the tag system for world bosses)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm disappointed by the fact that you asking to change the way of tagging not the tagging in general.
    It's an MMO,but the massive multiplayer characteristic it's essentially absent.

Why a world boss should be tagged at all?
    Why not everyone who help killing it could shouldn't take their reward even if it's shared and must be rolled with the rest 10-20-100 players..
    I'm really sick of this bullshit, you questing and and you have to wait in queue for spawns, a rare boss spawn and you have to be the faster tagger etc etc

It's a multiplayer game i should be happy when i'm met other players and team up with them to accomplish something not compete for a freaking quest mob, GW2 questing and world boss model must be a role model for every single ΜΜO out there,.

I hope that Blizzard will finally let their stubbornness go away and abandon their terribly outdated mechanics at some point.

Oh no I miss out on one piece of loot in the first month of this expansion! World bosses suck!!

This will be outdated in a few weeks when everyone gets their shiny epics from raids. Get over it.
    It's finally something different. Do you seriously want another boring VoA like instance? I don't. It's awesome to see a huge boss in the world while you are questing, it's awesome people fight over it. I don't want to sit there hours waiting to tag him but so what if others do it. If they are so dedicated and I don't want to be then they have every right to get rewarded. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

Giving everyone who helps loot? So that means I have to got there everytime a fight is in progress to cast one spell on him? How is this any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Oh no I miss out on one piece of loot in the first month of this expansion! World bosses suck!!

This will be outdated in a few weeks when everyone gets their shiny epics from raids. Get over it.
    It's finally something different. Do you seriously want another boring VoA like instance? I don't. It's awesome to see a huge boss in the world while you are questing, it's awesome people fight over it. I don't want to sit there hours waiting to tag him but so what if others do it. If they are so dedicated and I don't want to be then they have every right to get rewarded. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

Giving everyone who helps loot? So that means I have to got there everytime a fight is in progress to cast one spell on him? How is this any better?
    Would obviously still have the loot lockout, just removing the tagging would be amazing. Being dedicated doesn't mean we want to be screwed out of a chance for loot because somebody spammed their tag-macro harder.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    And what exactly stopping you from doing this now?
    You join an 40 people raid you go there you cast a spell and go afk, what's the difference?
    And even if we suppose you are right this could be easily be fixed by dynamically adjusting your reward according to your activity like GW2.
    Hard stuff for Blizzard developers though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    But what if you play on a pve realm just to escape pvp just like i do ( i hate it and i dont want anything to do with it) currently horde on my realm have only killed sha of anger once (i wasent there ofc >.>)
    Alliance out number us quite a lot and by the time we have 10 people in a raid group alliance have a full raid group if not more already summoned and ready just a few seconds after the sha of anger spawns.

Its almost impossible for horde on my realm to do any world boss.

Tbh they should just make it so anyone that helps in the fight should get rewarded.
    CRZ was designed to help unbalanced servers. I'm not sure why this feature is not enabled in Pandaria. May be they plan to enable it later.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 08:47 AM ----------

Also I agree that everyone who helped to kill the boss must be awarded. But, of course, only one faction at a time, it's a world boss for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem either.

You get loot once a week from him. If you kill him with 40 people or 400 doesn't make much of a difference. It just goes faster. If it's a bug... ok, they'll probably fix it if they deem it important enough to warrant a fix at all, seeing as it really doesn't matter when taken into perspective.

Due to the new loot system, you're not missing out on loot either as it's independent of the number of people who are eligible for loot.

So... where's the problem again?

On an individual basis you can only get loot once per week from him. So who cares how you get the kill: either 1 raid of 400 or 10 raids of 40, doesn't matter. You'll still only get loot once per week.

Complete non-issue.

Deleted
    AND HOW do you suppose people on stormscale kazzak etc get sha done? it's so laggy whe nit spawns its impossible to even get a tag, and there are like 20 groups + waiting for sha every time.

It needs to be this way.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    why are you posting this here instead of the wow forums?
    he thinks blizzard reads mmo-champ all the time