How did he get heroic gear already?

The guildmaster of Paragon already got heroic 509 boots from heart of fear, I was under the expression that you couldn't do anything but Mogu'shan vaults normal atm?

am I seing things or is there something I've missed please let me know so I can go on with my life!!! (lol)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Sejta/simple

Deleted
    Black Market Auction House

BMAH.

/thread

black
    market
    auction
    house

plenty of topics on the matter, search functionnnnnnnn

There are already quite a few people who've posted about this. Next time search on the forum before you make a pointless thread.

oh ok, I wasn't aware that you could get gear from yet not opened raids and atleast not heroic gear on BMAH.

and kassy: I searched for my exact title, nobody had made it yet so you're wrong

ethes: It's faster to make a thread about it, I will get an answer before the thread is locked anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Black Market Auction House
    Where is BM?

I still haven't found it, so I thought it was delayed until v5.1....
    I've done Loremaster and Explore achievements, so I should have discovered pretty much everything..

Is it phased out, until you have some specific rep?
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2012-10-08 at 07:42 AM.

Well, there is another thread with this one's title...

Next time, try searching for actual keywords, not a vague phrase that doesn't really mean anything. Of course you aren't going to find the thread with the exact phrase "How did he get heroic gear already?"

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Where is BM?

Off that path from Valley of the 4 Winds to Kun'lai there are two huts. One contains Wrathion for the legendary questline, the other contains Madama something who is the Black Market Auctioneer.

Where is BM?

Easy to find during leveling process. Enter the path from VotFW to Kun-Lai and boom, there it is, not far from FP...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asparuch View Post
    Easy to find during leveling process. Enter the path from VotFW to Kun-Lai and boom, there it is, not far from FP...
    Veiled stairs?

Been there many times, doing. Archy.. Never noticed anything.. Must take a better look, it seems..

Deleted
    Veiled stairs?

Been there many times, doing. Archy.. Never noticed anything.. Must take a better look, it seems..
    You even do a quest where you retrieve stolen black market items, and when you finish the quest you get a mail saying where it is

black market auction house

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Well, there is another thread with this one's title...

Next time, try searching for actual keywords, not a vague phrase that doesn't really mean anything. Of course you aren't going to find the thread with the exact phrase "How did he get heroic gear already?"

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:41 AM ----------

Off that path from Valley of the 4 Winds to Kun'lai there are two huts. One contains Wrathion for the legendary questline, the other contains Madama something who is the Black Market Auctioneer.
    I prefer to make a new thread, saves the hassle of vaguely searching for stuff that might not even have a thread with my answer.