Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sigh, why did Blizzard give us yet another useless Tank deck...

Sorry for the rant, I just need to vent.

With the cards being notoriously difficult to produce now, I wonder why Blizzard decided to make the Nizhuo card such a trash trinket. Not only does it suck that tanks got screwed out of a valid DMC option once again, but it ensures that you have a 25% chance to basically waste your Scroll of Wisdom on a card for a deck that sells for maybe a fraction of the other ones.

Would have been nice if Blizzard made the Ox Deck worth a damn, or better still gave us one deck set that could be traded for your choice. Sadly, we're stuck with yet another trolling from Blizzard in regards to DMCs.

I die inside whenever I proc an ox card. True story :<

I for one am happy I don't have to spend the eleventy billion gold on one of those things personally. Can't say the same for our DPS'ing/Healing friends.

Deleted
    Tanks having a major role might feel compelled to put more effort into gearing up, if A boe trinket is Great for tanks they have high pressure to purchahe one.
    Tanks have relatively easy time to get the trinkets from raids, and atm from brewfest too. Safest option is to make the darkmooncard something that can be disregarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first two cards were Ox cards, and both were Sixes. >.< It's being listed for 450g on my realm, and that's even assuming someone wants to pay 450g for that.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally hate how the DPS decks are. Looks like they will be like Volcano was in Cata, and they'll be BiS for at least another tier...sigh...

I definitely disagree with making a trinket so powerful that it's BiS for multiple Tiers, but honestly why can't they make seem to do a decent Tank trinket from DMF?

Sure it's probably saving me alot of time and effort this expansion, but in reality I don't care, if it was my BiS I'd be damn happy. I could make a trinket and save my EPGP, not only that but it's frustrating watching other people in my guild/other guilds get these amazing trinkets from DMF and I'm still sitting there, a month or two into the current Tier waiting for my bloody trinket/s to drop (It's what happened in Cataclysm).

All it needed to be was Stamina, with a Mastery/Dodge proc (Whichever stat is highest - Perhaps Haste for BrM but they might be skeptical to do that).

Oh well, I guess it's useful for Bear tanks? Huzzah! -.-

Oh well, I guess it's useful for Bear tanks? Huzzah! -.-[/QUOTE]

It's actually a pretty garbage trinket for bears as well. Go complain on blizzard forums there's a thread on this subject under professions I keep hoping a blue will comment on it because this trinket is complete garbage; they need to hot fix some static stam/mastery on it or something to make it worth more than enchanting mats.

ya ive gotten to the point where im trading 3-4 oxen cards for 1 tiger/serpent/cranes card lol..
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I havent made a ox card yet. And i started making cards like a day after release.

Deleted
    I agree its always unfair on some classes. They should just increase the rarity of certain cards i.e all aces instead of making one deck unsellable, then everyone shares the pain.
    Last edited by mmoc0afa280d34; 2012-10-07 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckuoff View Post
    I havent made a ox card yet. And i started making cards like a day after release.
    Go buy a lotto ticket.

I bought one just because it's an insane cooldown. I basically bought it with only one fight in mind and that would be Gara'jal where on normal I was using 2 on use trinkets anyway. Though, admittedly, the price I paid(about 9k) is a bit much for a trinket for only one fight...

It should be a decent trinket, Blizzard's logic that it would either force tanks to use it or would simply be too OP is flawed....because the same counterparts for everyone else do exactly that assuming that person is a hardcore raider, all the other ones are bloody OP as fuck. IMO, yes, they should add some stamina on this puppy but they should probably tune down the other ones a bit.

Deleted
    I don't understand why anyone would bother with at all....

You have Brewfest trinkets if you've had time to grab them, or you can get the Iron Protector Talisman (http://www.wowhead.com/item=81243) or the Heart of Fire (http://www.wowhead.com/item=81181) which are going to be massively more helpful for jumping into MV and beyond.

And as said above, the better your gear gets, the worse the static dodge gets with DR getting worse and worse. Makes me very sad as a scribe to make Ox's

Better question, why do they give us a completely overpowered dps trinket thats probably BiS untill the final tier heroic trinkets that costs like 100k?
    I have never owned a darkmoon card trinket, and probably never will >.>

strength tiger card is probably a better option with the proc giving you a lot of parry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Tanks having a major role might feel compelled to put more effort into gearing up, if A boe trinket is Great for tanks they have high pressure to purchahe one.
    Tanks have relatively easy time to get the trinkets from raids, and atm from brewfest too. Safest option is to make the darkmooncard something that can be disregarded.
    More effort? Seriously, I'd be glad if the Serpent Deck wouldnt be probably still BiS in T15 - with a cost of 250.000 Gold. These decks are retarded.

WotLK deck = 30k
    Cata deck = 45k
    MoP deck = 250k+

-_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    More effort? Seriously, I'd be glad if the Serpent Deck wouldnt be probably still BiS in T15 - with a cost of 250.000 Gold. These decks are retarded.

WotLK deck = 30k
    Cata deck = 45k
    MoP deck = 250k+

-_-
    Give it time, the decks will drop. Little early into the expansion and people are wanting gear for progression so they're high demand at the moment. Though I did see an intell one for 40-50k

yeah I just spent 500g to create 10 inks for one card. This will be expensive.