Poll: Org/SW or shrines?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is your Hearthstone set in Org/SW or Shrine?

Simple question. I personally cant stand the fucking sight of Org, so my Hearth is set in Shrine of the whatever. Given the wealth of resources at hand in the shrines (the portals to everywhere and the panda vendors, mainly), I can't really see why you'd want to stay in Org. Especially given that I am an engineer, and as such have access to the Shrine AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

My Hearth is set to the shrine, but other than logging in and out of there, I'm always out in Pandaria, doing stuff.
    Last edited by Liara; 2012-10-09 at 01:38 PM.

Halfhill Market

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon. <.<

But of the two, more Shrine.

Deleted
    Hearth in the Shrine, it used to be in Dalaran before MoP, but as we have portals to everywhere in the Shrine, it's better to have it there. And the engineer auction house is very nice too

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? I haven't been able to AFK yet. I started a week late and when I havent been levelling, questing, doing dailies, running dungeons, farming, crafting, running a scenario, hunting rarespawns or seeking Lost Treasures, I've been asleep or at work.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Honestly? I haven't been able to AFK yet. I started a week late and when I havent been levelling, questing, doing dailies, running dungeons, farming, crafting, running a scenario, hunting rarespawns or seeking Lost Treasures, I've been asleep or at work.
    Yeah, I realised "Where do you AFK" is a pretty silly question, so I changed it to where is your HS set to better illuminate my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Yeah same here. Just too much stuff to do in MoP
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am rarely AFK, but my HS is set to Orgrimmar. The shrines have a confusing layout and no AH, to me that's no good.
    If the shrine had an AH, I would use that for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Yeah, I realised "Where do you AFK" is a pretty silly question, so I changed it to where is your HS set to better illuminate my point.
    Ah!
    Well, the Shrine of course. There's a portal to Stormwind if I need to AH, but there's no portal to a central location of Pandaria if I want to get back... only one that brings me to a far corner of the Jade Forest.

That and I have 1 cape that teleports me to Stormwind, 1 tabard that teleports me to Tol Barad (with a portal to Stormwind 5 feet away), and a ring and Jaina's Locket that brings me to Dalaran... which has a nearby portal to Stormwind, again. No reason not to have my HS in Pandaria.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-10-09 at 01:59 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Set to Shrine. (Very happy to have portals to shatt/sw/dala in shrine)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrine here. I set it as soon as I arrived. I still miss Dal, but that's just misty-eyed nostalgia at this point.

The shrine for extremely obvious reasons. It puts me right in the center of the continent that I do my dailies in, gather ores/herbs/skins from and there's portals there to every other major city. I have no reason not to keep it there.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    HS on shrine but i was happy with sw

Deleted
    As a mage i don't need to have both, it's on the jade forest for my rider dailies, and if thats done i think its on halfhill. I alway place it where i can't get by mageport, like uldum in cata

Deleted
    At the Shrine. As an engineer, I get an AH there so no reason to not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrine. Easy way to get around Pandaria since it's practically the middle of it.

Deleted
    Shrine, because it has portals to all major cities and it is in the center of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Simple question. I personally cant stand the fucking sight of Org, so my Hearth is set in Shrine of the whatever. Given the wealth of resources at hand in the shrines (the portals to everywhere and the panda vendors, mainly), I can't really see why you'd want to stay in Org. Especially given that I am an engineer, and as such have access to the Shrine AH.
    Aye, I'm alliance with my Hearth set to Shrine. And I'm no engineer, but its still just a matter of picking the IF portal, (because you dont have to run out of a damn mage tower xD) and flying to the AH, and then hearthing back because being a Shaman is just that awesome. Plus Shrine has access to dailies, plus it's a much more pleasant place to be.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    Halfhill Market
    This. Halfhill Market. It's a more central location for all the dailies. Then I use my three Stormwind Teleport Cloaks to get to SW for auctionhouse. And if for some reason I'm traveling a lot I still have some Deepholm Potions to get back there also.