View Poll Results: Pat on the back or a fist to the face?

Voters
200. This poll is closed
  • Pat pat pat

167 83.50%
  • Smash Smash Smash

33 16.50%
Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Talking If it was your son..

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Ex-...173170801.html

I'd throw him a party.

So parents! Whats it gonna be?

Pat on the back! :D
    or a fist to the face? :@
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2012-10-09 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give him a pat on the shoulder and say "well done son."
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

But of course if the genders were reversed, everyone would be absolutely disgusted. In addition, the teacher would receive years of jail time, whereas this female will probably just receive probation like the one out of Florida.

15+ Year Old Account
    saw this on TrueLAD earlier, High Five I say!

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    But of course if the genders were reversed, everyone would be absolutely disgusted. In addition, the teacher would receive years of jail time, whereas this female will probably just receive probation like the one out of Florida.
    This is true, but the fact that it was so close to the legal mark probably swayed it, and might well do the same were the genders reversed.

Deleted
    I wouldn't really pat him or smash my son if this happened... While I think, what the teacher did, is incorrect, I think overall it's not bigy...

I'd tell how his "awesome" sex score costed someone their life and it won't even scratch him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    If it was my son I would be so confused, as I don't even have Girlfriend right now.

Deleted
    Can't vote .....just spoke with my parter about this and I said (Pat on the back well done son!!!)....Other half of me said (Smash that cheerleader's teeth that far down her throat that when she farted she would whistle!!!)

10+ Year Old Account
    O god, its Adam Sandlers Thats my boy all over again. lol
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

Wouldn't really care, what my son 16+ (theoretically) does with his sex life is his own business.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd pat him, but it's funny how that double standard comes into play here.

If it were any of our 17 year old DAUGHTERS having sex with a 27 year old man...it would be SMASH SMASH SMASH!

10+ Year Old Account
    First id be suprised as i didn't know i have a son.

Thenn if he used protection id pat him. If not Smash.

They really need to stop slapping female teachers on the wrist. This is disgraceful and sends a really bad message.

There's a good damn reason why it is illegal for teachers to have sex with underaged students. Teachers have a lot of power to interfere with a student's future, and minors aren't really mentally mature enough to fully grasp the consequences. What if the boy wanted to date someone his own age and the teacher felt slighted and wanted to get revenge? If the student needs to keep it a secret from his parents, he makes a good target for blackmail.

It all depends on when I found out. If he was 17 and still at home, he would have the option of either ending the relationship or moving out of my house and being cut off from parental funding. If you are going to play at being a man, don't go halfway...

If he was 18 and no longer under my roof? I'd likely never say anything about it, as it is his business. If the subject ever came up I'd probably just give him a fatherly frown and never say a word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inwardly, I'd be congratulating the son. Outwardly, I'd probably be pissed at the teacher, and try to find out what the hell my son was thinking.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    he was 17 - whats the big problem,? id say well bloody done, now invite her round for tea !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    I'd pat him, but it's funny how that double standard comes into play here.

If it were any of our 17 year old DAUGHTERS having sex with a 27 year old man...it would be SMASH SMASH SMASH!
    this is a lie and something people who are pro pedophilia are gonna be saying repeatedly i this thread. the other thread involved a TWELVE year old girl. this is a 17 year old guy. at 17 i was working 50 hours a week and had graduated already. in most states 16+ can do what they want concerning sex

you folks who wanna pretend this is just like the 12 and 21 year old are reaching. there is a HUGE difference in 12 and 17

I'd be so fucking pissed at my kid for having more game than me at 17.

Its pathetic to see the double standards into play here already.

I wouldn't choose either option tbh. If he was manipulated by the teacher, I'd feel sorry for him and we'd sue the teacher or at least get something done.
    If he was being a douchebag and proud of it, well, guess I failed as a parent then and I'd just smash his face and go to jail, nuthin to lose at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so