Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    A race is always nice when there is a false start isn't it?
    Very very very true, Blizzard done goofed major this time.

Deleted
    seems like the us race has already started. blood legion and vodka already killed the first two bosses on HC

Deleted
    Like i said Exodus are 3/6 atm, i think only Vodka posted a screenie of Stone Guard.

So it looks like the Exodus Gara'jal kill is under the microscope, either they did it legit, or it's an armory bug and it was done on normal.
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2012-10-09 at 07:53 PM.

ITT: herpaderp I am a 25m raider so only 25m world first counts

Also, it will be paragon or method

Deleted
    Wrong again, Exodus have actually been doing LFR.... Vodka and BL still fighting for first. Ignore my misinformation

Deleted
    Method first? Heh, they have trouble clearing Vaults on alt-filled raids they are running to "maximize" loot for mains.

10+ Year Old Account
    paragon for 10's
    25's i wouldn't have a clue id like too see a no name guild get it
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Your opinion is wrong. If Paragon get world first, be it in 10 or 25 man then they HAVE won the race and will be ranked #1. People may not like the fact that 10 and 25 mans are not separate, but they aren't and never will be until there is a general consensus in the community to separate the two tiers.

If you strongly believe they should be separate use the 10 or 25 man only rankings page on wowprogress and use that to judge who you think is the best guild. But that does not stop the fact that the one who kills the boss first, be it 10 or 25, is the winner.
    It's the other way round, champ. 10 and 25 have always been separate and won't be the same until there is a general consensus in the community to not separate the two tiers.

Deleted
    Blood legion winning the race at the minute. It is currently a 3 horse race.

My day one prediction:

Blood Legion will end the night on 4/6 HC.
    Both Vodka and Exodus will end up on 3/6 HC.
    EU will wake up and both Paragon and Method will get to 4/6 HC in less than 2 hours and spend the rest of the day on Elegon.

Day 2
    Paragon, Method and Blood Legion will all get 5/6 before any of the other guilds have even killed the 4th boss.
    Stars will enter the race and quickly get to 4/6

Day 3
    Stars and Vodka will get to 5/6
    Paragon will get world first 6/6

Day 4
    Method will get world second
    Stars will overtake Blood legion and get world 3rd
    Blood legion world 4th
    Vodka world 5th
    Nihilum will get 1/6 HC

Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    Sorry race to world first is whoever gets world first. 25 mans are dying this is the age of 10 mans. They have the same gear and the same lockouts so why shouldn't world first 10 mans count? 25 have the advantage of being easier. If a 10 man beats them they should get double the credit.
    It boils down to finding 25 competent players is quite a bit harder than 10 competent players really. So 10 mans vs 25 mans the difference is not the difficulty, but how hard it is to assemble the crew. For example the forementioned reestablished Nihilum guild ... if they went for 10 mans they could manage to get a decent 10 man team for this tier, 25 man will take them months to assemble.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I bet all my money on Kin Raiders getting World 1st on each End boss per raid.. Mark my words... <3 10/9/2012

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see blood legion get it. I cast my vote for them becuse they seem strong and its about time a US guild dominates a US game so i can tell my korean friend
    "In your face!"

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    It boils down to finding 25 competent players is quite a bit harder than 10 competent players really. So 10 mans vs 25 mans the difference is not the difficulty, but how hard it is to assemble the crew. For example the forementioned reestablished Nihilum guild ... if they went for 10 mans they could manage to get a decent 10 man team for this tier, 25 man will take them months to assemble.
    True 25 mans are harder to organize. But they also have a dps advantage and more flexibility. If a fights easier with 3 tanks they can offspec a dps and have a 3rd tank. 10 mans can't do that since they lose too much dps. And dps a 10 man has 5 or 6 dps. A 25 man has 18 dps. That comes out to 3 or 3.6 times the dps as a 10 man. Yet the fights are made for 25 mans to have 2 and a half times the dps i.e. the health is 2.5 times more etc. But the dps of a 25 man is 3 or 3.6 times as much so they are over dps'd for the fights. The math doesn't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    True 25 mans are harder to organize. But they also have a dps advantage and more flexibility. If a fights easier with 3 tanks they can offspec a dps and have a 3rd tank. 10 mans can't do that since they lose too much dps. And dps a 10 man has 5 or 6 dps. A 25 man has 18 dps. That comes out to 3 or 3.6 times the dps as a 10 man. Yet the fights are made for 25 mans to have 2 and a half times the dps i.e. the health is 2.5 times more etc. But the dps of a 25 man is 3 or 3.6 times as much so they are over dps'd for the fights. The math doesn't lie.
    Except that tanks top dps meters right now ...

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Why the fuck does US headstart before EU. Thats just ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    exodus! i they use to play on my server kel'thuzad! until they moved and the alliance took over
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Why the fuck does US headstart before EU. Thats just ridiculous.
    Because it's been like this since Classic. US has maintance un a thuesday, EU on a wednsday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Except that tanks top dps meters right now ...
    if they have aggro, if they just do dps role in tank spec no way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Nihilum will get 1/6 HC
    Nice vision until here, i actually laughed out loud. Unless heroics are way easier than expected (tank damage and enrage timers) there's no way Nihilum will manage 'anything' anytime soon with that roster (especially dps).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Because it's been like this since Classic. US has maintance un a thuesday, EU on a wednsday.

Lol i must have forgot, between my 7 months break. hmm aighty, still un-fair