Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo was great and Shiina is so adorable. She's kind of like Erio from Denpa Onna except apathetic.
    Too bad the MC is really beta and annoying. The very thought of a female anything that isn't his cat throws him into a screaming fit.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-10-09 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I thought Ixion was going to be a shitty SAO/.hack rip off, but wow, it's very funny.

Thanks Photobucket for making this tiny you piece of shit.

God Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is so adorable.
    Don't use photobucket or imageshack. Terrible. imgur.com ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    So, I'm enjoying this season a lot. But, I have to ask, I know Jojo is huge, and it's only the first episode but.. is it loved because its super over the top manime? Is it suppose to be hilarious?
    From what I understand, it does get pretty crazy. The series is also sort of unique in that each story arc is set in a different place/time and stars different characters, although I think at least at first they all are connected to the Joestar family. The series also started over 25 years ago so the character designs and story telling style will be fairly different then current manga/anime.

Deleted
    Maybe I should put Slowpoke in my sig so all my posts in here make sense...

I finished Usagi Drop and it is awesome. This is relevant.

Deleted
    Slowpoke! ha!

Usagi drop is pretty good actually. Sadly a lot of people don't like animes like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Slowpoke! ha!

Usagi drop is pretty good actually. Sadly a lot of people don't like animes like it.
    More people should give this kind of anime a chance, Usagi Drop is actually one of my favorite anime! I've introduced a friend to anime, but since he was really sceptical I'm taking it slow (mostly shounen or shounen-ish). Started off with Steins;Gate, Death Note and Code Geass, then Clannad and now SAO. I hope he'll give Usagi Drop a chance after watching Clannad
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    More people should give this kind of anime a chance, Usagi Drop is actually one of my favorite anime! I've introduced a friend to anime, but since he was really sceptical I'm taking it slow (mostly shounen or shounen-ish). Started off with Steins;Gate, Death Note and Code Geass, then Clannad and now SAO. I hope he'll give Usagi Drop a chance after watching Clannad
    Random, I know, but how do you add a wallpaper to myanimelist ? Rather, I want my page to repeat the image on the left and the right (not the center aswell)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/diesta
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2012-10-09 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are having more luck then me with my friend.

I've gotten him to watch Demon King Daimao, Deadman Wonderland, Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, and SAO (he's even read a lot of the LN's now). I tried getting him to watch both Steins;Gate and Clannad but he just wasn't interested that much.

Now he thinks he knows all the anime cliche's even though all he's watched is some good shows, but mainly not that great shows. I'm going to try and get him into Index though, but he'd run away from the first episode of Railgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Random, I know, but how do you add a wallpaper to myanimelist ? Rather, I want my page to repeat the image on the left and the right (not the center aswell)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/diesta
    You do seem to have a wallpaper right now, but you want it to only show at the sides of the list and on repeat? I'm not exactly sure, seeing how I suck at any kind of html/ccs/whatever. The easiest way to do it, in my head, would be to just create a wallpaper that is blank in the middle, and have it on repeat like you do now. Terribly sorry for not being of more help than this!

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You are having more luck then me with my friend.

I've gotten him to watch Demon King Daimao, Deadman Wonderland, Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, and SAO (he's even read a lot of the LN's now). I tried getting him to watch both Steins;Gate and Clannad but he just wasn't interested that much.

Now he thinks he knows all the anime cliche's even though all he's watched is some good shows, but mainly not that great shows. I'm going to try and get him into Index though, but he'd run away from the first episode of Railgun.
    I wouldn't dare to show my friend Demon King Daimao, as he'd call me a pervert immediately. He didn't seem to be that appreciative of me watching Yuru Yuri, so Demon King is a big no-no for him.

I have issues with overthinking on what other people think of me. :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Which subs will you use for the Tank show?
    I'm not sure what the sub group I'm using is, but they are mixing in german words and its pretty amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't dare to show my friend Demon King Daimao, as he'd call me a pervert immediately. He didn't seem to be that appreciative of me watching Yuru Yuri, so Demon King is a big no-no for him.

I have issues with overthinking on what other people think of me. :/
    My friend already calls me a lolicon, so I don't worry too much. Anyways, he is way more for the perverted harem/shounen stuff or darker stuff like Code Geass or Death Note. He got bored with Madoka Magica even, anything slice of life would bore him instantly.

So, which master was your favorite?

Ryuunosuke Uryuu for me.
    If I had to pick one, probably Kiritsugu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Commie. Haven't found any other yet.
    I'm ending up choosing Commie for a lot of shows this season, when last season I was able to avoid them on all the shows. It seems that either they are doing really well this season so far, I'm being perfectly trolled by them, or they aren't as bad as I've heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend already calls me a lolicon, so I don't worry too much. Anyways, he is way more for the perverted harem/shounen stuff or darker stuff like Code Geass or Death Note. He got bored with Madoka Magica even, anything slice of life would bore him instantly.
    That sucks, slice of life anime is just lovely. To be honest, I never cared much for Madoka either. It took an episode or two to get used to the art style of the witch-battles but my real problem with it was the end. (Made me burn with the rage of a thousand suns). Anyway, my friend got soo hooked on Death Note and Code Geass, I'm currently in the process of getting him to watch Fate/Zero. I want him to watch Fate/Stay Night too but I think he might not enjoy it, and it doesn't matter that much in which order you watch them, imo.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks, slice of life anime is just lovely. To be honest, I never cared much for Madoka either. It took an episode or two to get used to the art style of the witch-battles but my real problem with it was the end. (Made me burn with the rage of a thousand suns). Anyway, my friend got soo hooked on Death Note and Code Geass, I'm currently in the process of getting him to watch Fate/Zero. I want him to watch Fate/Stay Night too but I think he might not enjoy it, and it doesn't matter that much in which order you watch them, imo.
    I knew I forgot a show he had watched. I got him to watch Fate/Zero too. He hated the first two episodes and how slow they where, but after that was instantly hooked.

Deleted
    I'm ending up choosing Commie for a lot of shows this season, when last season I was able to avoid them on all the shows. It seems that either they are doing really well this season so far, I'm being perfectly trolled by them, or they aren't as bad as I've heard.
    Commie are pretty damn awesome imo, dont see why anyone would have anything against them. For subs of any anime i tend to use gg, mazui and commie. What i avoid is Hadena. Horriblesubs i tend to avoid if i can find any of the other 3 i listed. Evetaku and rori are great too i guess, as is sage.

But still, i dont get the hate against commie. I pretty much pick them for most shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Commie are pretty damn awesome imo, dont see why anyone would have anything against them. For subs of any anime i tend to use gg, mazui and commie. What i avoid is Hadena. Horriblesubs i tend to avoid if i can find any of the other 3 i listed. Evetaku and rori are great too i guess, as is sage.

But still, i dont get the hate against commie. I pretty much pick them for most shows.
    UTW, EveTaku, and gg are my three top fansub groups. It really seems Commie isn't bad though so I will start using them a lot more. Crunchyroll isn't all that bad, and with their speed I'll take them if they get the show simulcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post

The only complaint Skelington hears against commie is that they over localize, such as in the last episode of Sankarea the nerd kid says to the horny kid "you'd fuck anything if it had a vagina" while the actual dialogue was something loosely similar like, "boy, you sure are obsessed with females." The rest is an /a/ thing.
    Still try to avoid them since they usually sub the same things as reliable ones like CR/HS, UTW, and GG.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-10-10 at 12:04 AM.

Yooooou shall not pass!

That MC of the onii-chan anime looks "very" similar to Kirito, like, absurdly close to him.

EDIT: Anime in general makes me very frightened of little sisters now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    That MC of the onii-chan anime looks "very" similar to Kirito, like, absurdly close to him.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. When they went up to his face for a moment I thought "Hey, why is Kirito in this anime?".

I'll miss borderlands.
    When does this even air?