Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Zen Alchemist Stone - Agi proc.

This trinket is the worst think on earth for the time being, Had some dummy wacking with it equipped and i got 1 proc over the time of 10 min.
    Does anyone else have this issue as rogue ive heard some of the casters have had the same problem but not melee.

Added a screenshot with buff uptime from Skada.

This is pretty sad mainly because its a really good trinket on the paper and just fall short with a damn bug that hasnt been fixed.

It should be proccing on a 45s ICD. I use it on my moonkin and it's incredible.

i used to see it damn often i mean i have it pop up with a timer and stuff , tho i must admit unless i somehow removed it and it doesnt pop up anymore or smthing else , i havent seen it quite for a while :/

Deleted
    mye...its dodgy as hell.

Last raid i checked the logs on a 9 minute fight. My trinket had 2 procs, vs 9 procs on another rogue. Dropped alchemy and rolled leatherworking after that!

I use it as a bear and it had around 25-30% uptime for me, working out around 1200 agi. Awesome trinket for sexy bears!

Proc rate seems totally broken - averaged 10% uptime over last nights raid. Searing words was up almost 30% (which is correct). Zen alchemist should be a bit under 28%, the ICD seems like it is still 55s but the proc chance seems like its more like 1 or 2% instead of 25%.

Deleted
    Ive noticed that when i dont use poisons it seems to proc as it supposed to, but as soon as i put poisons on my weapons it stops proccing after a while and then dont proc for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by pooli0 View Post
    mye...its dodgy as hell.

Last raid i checked the logs on a 9 minute fight. My trinket had 2 procs, vs 9 procs on another rogue. Dropped alchemy and rolled leatherworking after that!
    theres something so wrong with this post but iam not in the mood to bother.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    theres something so wrong with this post but iam not in the mood to bother.
    You won't believe the amount of people that doesn't know that Alchemy stat benefit is bound to Flasks and Elixirs.

Deleted
    Mine trolls me. HARD. Goes off on Recuperate ticks outside of combat ALL. THE. TIME.

Checked my last two raid nights logs for all boss fights. Had an uptime of 8% the first night and 7% the second night. For the first night it was 15 different boss attempts (averaged at about 6mins a fight), 32 procs, so about 2 procs a fight. Something definitely seems a bit wonky. This is from an enhancement shammy perspective.

Deleted
    Get windswept pages+darkmoon card > solved

I have it on my rogue, the only problem I have with it is it seems to proc off of recuperate while you're out of combat, effectively wasting it.

Deleted
    I heard it only procs of Rupture and Recuperate, has this been fixed yet?

Based on what I am seeing here, would it be recommended that I replace my Alchemist Stone with Corens Cold Chromium Coaster? It seems to me that, in theory, the Stone should be better. Let me know if I am mistaken. My other trinket is Searing Words.

Deleted
    According to EJ and other sites the Alch stone does more DPS than the brewfest trinket; HOWEVER, it's bugged atm I believe and the Alch stone only procs off of Rupture and Recuperate ticks which makes it near worthless imo. So yes, for now, Brewfest trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    According to EJ and other sites the Alch stone does more DPS than the brewfest trinket; HOWEVER, it's bugged atm I believe and the Alch stone only procs off of Rupture and Recuperate ticks which makes it near worthless imo. So yes, for now, Brewfest trinket.
    Procs reliably once a min ish while only using ST at range

Deleted
    They fixed it then? Used to only proc off of recup and rupture.

I can confirm that yesterday is proc'd for me, and I was not doing recuperate or rupture.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Thanks!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 04:46 PM ----------

Update: Just dps'd on dummy for 2 mins without rupture, no procs.