Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    ''OMG the niche that about 0.1% of the playerbase plays isnt balanced, please blizz blow a ton of resources on the thing I and about 1000 people in total care about cause I somehow prefer playing stuff that is years old than actual decent stuff''

^ is what I just read
    It's obvious you've never tried it...
    You have no clue how fun it can be to raid Sunwell with a group of 70 twinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Genetikz View Post
    It's obvious you've never tried it...
    You have no clue how fun it can be to raid Sunwell with a group of 70 twinks.
    Actually I did create one, but what's the point in running content that is far too easy now because of the new talents, abilities, glyphs and all other additions? You could instead run current content with a group of 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    ''OMG the niche that about 0.1% of the playerbase plays isnt balanced, please blizz blow a ton of resources on the thing I and about 1000 people in total care about cause I somehow prefer playing stuff that is years old than actual decent stuff''

^ is what I just read
    "I'm not interested in this, so therefore it's not important and should be made fun of on the internet so I look like a classic internet tough guy"

^ is what I just read, which is a horrible attitude.

By Blizzards own numbers they acknowledge that a significant portion of their player base never even hits max level. For this reason Blizzard has often tweaked skills at lower levels. Maybe not "balance" things but make them not so out of balance.

As for this crazy notion that Blizzard shouldn't blow resources to address balance issues, how come you get to make that call? Is having a team of a few testers tweaking a few variables for lower level damage/healing really a big expenditure? I mean, they just did that when they changed Penance for Disc Priests a few weeks ago. So they had the resources to change low level healing of Paladins and Priests, but suddenly don't have them for Monks? That's just a bad argument. What makes it a worse argument is that a lot of these leveling monks are players who have come back to the game, so it means that these are players Blizzard is trying to keep. I'm not saying go the DK route and make Monks OP, but dont' make them suck either.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Over 50k DPS? So you're saying you're doing more DPS than a full DS HC geared character does on Ultraxion at 85? Those stats must scale ridiculously well...
    Yes, considering the weapons & gear I was using was 400+ item level.