Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Women, Men & Sex

I was chatting with my lady friend today and she asked me this:

So when you see a girl walking down the street is your first thought: "hmm, I'd like to f**k her"?
    10:19 AM
    I ask bc I don't understand.
    10:20 AM
    I don't ever EVER ever just see a guy and think that about them.
    10:20 AM
    Do you think that the only reason guys and friends with girls is bc there is the
    underlying want to have sex with them and the slight possibility that some
    day she may let her guard down and let that happen?

Now I already gave my response to her.

Please give YOUR response to those questions! Be as open and honest as you possibly can.

Deleted
    /ignore

Too stupid questions make me doubt of her/his mind.

Uhhhhhhh....

I saw this hot night elf girl the other day...I guess...

Is this relevant to the topic at hand? I'm horribly confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    No? Not all men are sex hounds. I have my sweet all-American girl back home, and wouldn't trade her for just anyone. No desire to hanky-panky some random chick just because she's "hot". :/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am a man, therefore sex is on my mind a lot

I think its something with hormons

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joathen View Post
    No? Not all men are sex hounds. I have my sweet all-American girl back home, and wouldn't trade her for just anyone. No desire to hanky-panky some random chick just because she's "hot". :/
    So when a "hot" woman passes you, you never give her a second look? O.o
    if not I'm afraid I'll have to take your MC (man-card)
    Last edited by RüneRS; 2012-10-10 at 05:08 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a gay man and have straight male friends, straight female friends, gay friends, and one token lesbian friend (not that I avoid them--it's just that my town is very small and most gays/lesbians migrate to larger urban areas). I think it's silly to say that sexual tension is the "only" factor for some people. We all clearly have the capacity to be friendly, have similar interests, etc. Sexual tension sometimes pushes things along, but it's rarely the only factor. And in cases where is it the only commonality, chances are it's not going to be relationship material anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Sadly if I find them physically beautiful, it is the 1st thought that comes to mind... I don't act on those impulses however. Idk if having someone would make a difference since im one of those
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-10-10 at 05:15 PM.

I just like to fuck.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Sadly if I find them physically beautiful, it is the 1st thought that comes to mind... I don't act on those impulses however.
    Thats the difference between a man and a rapist

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a big difference between being attracted and fantasizing about someone (even if its subconscious/for a second) and "i want to fuck every hot chick I see".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    Yes, I am a man, therefore sex is on my mind a lot

I think its something with hormons

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 05:05 PM ----------

So when a "hot" woman passes you, you never give her a second look? O.o
    if not I'm afraid I'll have to take your MC (man-card)
    Being a man can have a definition different to anyone, and shouldn't be a generalized term. I for one think it's noble/manly to stick with your beliefs while in a relationship with a woman. When I've been in past relationships, I don't look at anyone else because I'm set on the idea that the woman I'm with is all I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    What women don't like to tell you is that they have the same sexual urges as men do. Women's chemical makeup makes them less likely than men to act on them or make them known publicly. Males of the human species are programmed to be the dominant gender, and their hormonal balance supports that. They don't see it as a problem to tell people that they're constantly thinking about sex because their brain is programmed to think that it's ok to be like that. Women are programmed to constantly look for the best male partner as well, but the female in the species isn't supposed to be the one that makes the move. The males are supposed to fight for their right to mate. The females are basically supposed to sit pretty and make the right choice in the end.

Now, our societal practices don't always match our physiological instincts, which is why your friend is asking the questions she is. The strange combination of extreme intelligence and base instincts in a species leads to strange results.

Incidentally, I'm also gay and I experience the exact same desire to mate, just with men instead of women. I'm programmed the same way as a straight man, but my body tells me that other men are what I'm supposed to mate with. There are also gay men who are programmed more like a female, and they tend to have the same urge to sit back and let the males fight over them and make a decision at the end. Which is why they come across as "teases," you might say. Hence: queens.

I should also probably put a disclaimer at the end of this to say that not everyone always falls into the exact perfect mold of a species. No matter how much we may understand about how animals work, there are always indeterminable factors that cannot be predicted which can and will create anomalies.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2012-10-10 at 05:19 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Anyone who claims that the possibilty of sex isn't one of the first thoughts to pop up, is either lying or is a dysfuntional member of the human species. Reproduction is hardwired into all animals, humans included.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudommer View Post
    I was chatting with my lady friend today and she asked me this:

So when you see a girl walking down the street is your first thought: "hmm, I'd like to f**k her"?
    Absolutely. It's only natural and no man should be ashamed of it.

Deleted
    Maybe when you are 16.

I'd answer yes to the first question, depending on how hot the girl walking down the street is, and no to the second question. She may not have those thoughts about guys, but I assure you some girls see hot guys walking down the street and think "I want to fuck him".

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudommer View Post

Do you think that the only reason guys and friends with girls is bc there is the
    underlying want to have sex with them and the slight possibility that some
    day she may let her guard down and let that happen?

Now I already gave my response to her.

Please give YOUR response to those questions! Be as open and honest as you possibly can.
    Well I'm in a 3 year relationship with a very beautiful woman, but I won't lie, of course I recognize other lovely ladies as well...

1. No, I'm like any other straight dude though I appriciate a beautiful woman! I've found myself doing a McLovin a few times over the years though(walking behind a chick scene). It's hard not too look at a nice ass in a pair of tight jeans/skirt/tights!

2. No. Just no.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Sadly, yes for the vast majority of pretty girls i meet....
    But there is definitely some girls that i have abselutely no desire to have any kind of romantic relation ships with, and thats even some really beautiful girls.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

That's totally untrue. The only reason I'm friends with girls is because there is the underlying want to devour their brains and the slight possibility that some day she may let her guard down and let that happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I would have turned it on her asking if she had ever seen a guy she has said that about, because she more than likely has. I would then say it just happens a little more frequently for us.