Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Isn't it about time yet for a new Champion to show up?

Kha'zix was revealed about three weeks ago.
    Since season 3 is on it's way I don't think they will be releasing any champions this month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less clunky? Her first slow does nothing. Then she needs to use her abilities to turn it into a slightly less crappy slow. she finally starts doing some damage and being a nuisance when people are either affected by mini slow or slightly less mini slow. The application of her first slow is clunky, which doesn't help when you want it to affect people. Auto attacks? Really?

This affects her team fights and her jungling. Fixing that will make her jungle far less dangerous. Simply add the first mini frost to her W. Stand in it, get frosted.

Amumu, her closest related Tanky-Jungle, has better base health. Better mana regen. Slightly better Health regen.

Her kit is very close to workable, but clunky and unlike pretty much any other tank in LoL offers no sustain or damage reduction.
    Where did I say clunky at all. Whether or not I think she is clunky was not touched upon at all in my post. She is a half assed champion that Riot released to fit the "Snow/Ice" Archetype by sticking her full of slows, with her ultimate being her only saving grace because it's really really fucking good.

I think Sejuani just needs her base stats buffed to give her a better early game. Her kit seems fine to me. It's just a different play-style to other (currently) better champions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I think Sejuani just needs her base stats buffed to give her a better early game. Her kit seems fine to me. It's just a different play-style to other (currently) better champions.
    More base stats wouldn't make her not underpowered... She needs some kind of re touch or a buff on her abilities, which I don't see happening in any near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    It's like Amumu's ult but a skill shot, and the radius hit of her ult is no where near Amumu's, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's like Amumu's ult but a skill shot, and the radius hit of her ult is no where near Amumu's, I think.
    Does it last longer?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Where did I say clunky at all. Whether or not I think she is clunky was not touched upon at all in my post. She is a half assed champion that Riot released to fit the "Snow/Ice" Archetype by sticking her full of slows, with her ultimate being her only saving grace because it's really really fucking good.
    No, I said less clunky. You said "What can you add to her?" - my answer: "make her less clunky."

Making her less clunky by patching up her kit would increase her playability by a fair amount already. Wouldn't make her good, but at least then you'd have something that could actually be tuned and wouldn't be gawdawful to jungle with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if Amumu's ult had half the radius and was a skillshot, so first person hit was the center. The person hit gets a 2 sec stun while the rest are only 1 sec. Really awesome if you can hit someone in the middle or if they are clustered together. However, it can be wasted with if a tank or support sits in front on it to keep even the explosion from hitting everyone else. Not bad on it's own since they would be down a player, but Sej has nothing else to hold the person hit so unless your team jumps right on them they can easily escape.

W not applying frost is really stupid, but I guess it's because it does 50% more damage to permafrosted enemies. Still would go a long way to making her passive better and more reliable.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-10-10 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Does it last longer?
    Nope. Mumu's and Sej's last the same time, but Mumu's is better because all targets are rendered for 2 seconds, while Sej only stuns the target hit by two seconds and the ones that didn't get it but got affected by it only lasts 1 second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some random ideas for Sej...

Take the slow off her E ad give it to Q. Then give E a snare in it's place. Now her stronger slow is more reliable and she has a bit harder CC to lock people down. Her passive is so weak but I can see how making it better would be too much so maybe give it a proc effect. After however many attacks, it unleashes an AoE slow that stacks on top of the base one. Finally, lower her cooldowns across the board by 20-30%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thread I was talking about: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2115958

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thread I was talking about: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2115958
    Rickless hasn't posted anything new for a while. Just the same "wait for season 3" every thread seems to be getting.

So I just played a game as support Fiddle. So much fun and that fear is OP in bot lane, but your ADC has to be an awesome and nice person because you will steal farm and push the lane when engaging or going to harass. Best saved for duo queue most likely, but definitely something I plan on using more often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Rickless hasn't posted anything new for a while. Just the same "wait for season 3" every thread seems to be getting.

So I just played a game as support Fiddle. So much fun and that fear is OP in bot lane, but your ADC has to be an awesome and nice person because you will steal farm and push the lane when engaging or going to harass. Best saved for duo queue most likely, but definitely something I plan on using more often.
    His fear is Op and his sustain is also good, plus, he has a silence, making you un able to use flash or any other ability, which is so good, and it bounces too!

Fidd is good as a support, but must be played with someone that knows how to play with him, a partner or someone that wont rage for even picking Fid support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye, that's why I said she wouldn't get anything till S3 has been worked out in full.

Also, another good thread on Sej: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493116

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    More base stats wouldn't make her not underpowered... She needs some kind of re touch or a buff on her abilities, which I don't see happening in any near future.
    Base stats and base mana costs do way more to a champion then you would expect. Remember when Skarner came out? His Q took too much mana, so they tuned it down a little. I think they tweaked some other things a little but, but all of a sudden, skarner was a god mode jungler. I don't have the patch notes (since that was a long time ago) but i'm fairly certain they didn't give him more damage. He just became less reliable on blue, and could clear the jungle better.

I don't know if sejuani has mana problems since I've never played her, but that is something that they could address. Tuning base stats makes a difference too. When you see Riot take 5 ms off of a champion, it seems like nothing at all, but when you play them, you can notice it. Sometimes you won't quite catch somebody, or sometimes you're going to get caught. Though ms changes probably have more effect that slight hp or ad changes. A long time ago, Riven had quite high hp5 for some reason. That's another example of a base stat that got tuned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Base stats and base mana costs do way more to a champion then you would expect. Remember when Skarner came out? His Q took too much mana, so they tuned it down a little. I think they tweaked some other things a little but, but all of a sudden, skarner was a god mode jungler. I don't have the patch notes (since that was a long time ago) but i'm fairly certain they didn't give him more damage. He just became less reliable on blue, and could clear the jungle better.

I don't know if sejuani has mana problems since I've never played her, but that is something that they could address. Tuning base stats makes a difference too. When you see Riot take 5 ms off of a champion, it seems like nothing at all, but when you play them, you can notice it. Sometimes you won't quite catch somebody, or sometimes you're going to get caught. Though ms changes probably have more effect that slight hp or ad changes. A long time ago, Riven had quite high hp5 for some reason. That's another example of a base stat that got tuned.
    I know stat bases are good, but in her case, I think it won't help, okay it will, but not like in the case of Skarner, at all, she really needs a re tweak or something like that, because her kite, the way she has to put a slow and that, is just BS, and I hate it, because I really enjoy playing Sej, but she's just underpowered compared to a lot of other junglers... It's painful.

I remember Riven having a lot of hp regen, I played her a lot back then, it was OP with the regen from the tank mastery too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Ipv6 has literally nothing to do with latency.

I hate when people make shit up like this off the top of their head.
    It has everything to do with internet failures in general and that may cause latency too...

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Yeah you reminded me, I bought skarner before buff, he sucked, they fixed Q & W mana, he became god mode with NO increase in dmg at all, even after increasing Q mana again (still much less than release time) he was still god mode so they ended reducing Q slow to balance him, he is still one of top junglers now (but again jungler depend on team combination first)
    I'd say they do need to change Sejauni, since changing mana costs only buffed Skarner back then a lot
    Sadly they won't touch balance for a while

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 11:10 PM ----------

Sejuani is not that weak, actually assume full items she is better than Amumu, with Randuin / Banshee / Warmog / Sunfire her W dmg will be insane and 2 W can take out most enemy team and you have resilience to survive that long (assume your team is not AFK), however the problem is to get that in first place
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a small word of caution, beware what you wish for regarding a Sejuani rework, she could end up becoming the next Release Syndra or Release Yorick.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Just a small word of caution, beware what you wish for regarding a Sejuani rework, she could end up becoming the next Release Syndra or Release Yorick.
    Released Syndra wasn't that bad, atleast she was viable in almost every game, she just lacked damage. Sej is totaly a big pile of crap, I think anything at the moment will suffice, also, like I said before, and someone else too, she is good if played with teamwork but she's still not on par with the other junglers. I don't know, I feel like she needs a re work, something atleast.