Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Please make that video

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Not impossible.

Yes

I think that next week i will try to have fraps or something to show how i do and my progress on getting down RoS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by armag3d0n2oo5 View Post
    Please make that video
    I just tried to render my TK video in a new program, if it turns out it looks good i can go do that straight away, if it doesnt im going to have to find a way to make it work and then i will make this video for you.

So I was pretty excited when I read the strategy for killing RoS, but for the life of me I can't manage it. It's the runeshield that does me in... every time I come out of stun, the shield is up and so I can't interrupt. Any suggestions?

I did KT and Ony-10 easily for mounts as WW (did not drop).

I had a LK save so I tried normal mode LK-10 but couldn't get very far. WW gets beat up pretty quick from Infest. And I could only get to the first transition as Mistweaver before getting overwhelmed by adds. BM would probably have better luck but I haven't spent any time building a set etc for that yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    So I was pretty excited when I read the strategy for killing RoS, but for the life of me I can't manage it. It's the runeshield that does me in... every time I come out of stun, the shield is up and so I can't interrupt. Any suggestions?
    i did this like 30 sec ago, frapsed it, i had to get lucky and kill shield before stun so i could interuppt when i got out of stun.

ive serched on the youtubes and cant find any monk solo videos :/

Ive soloed TK, ZG panther, Malygose 10, ony 10,

Going to try black temple one day.

Having fun with my Monk alt cant wait till 90. Glad I decided to not make a 5th DK lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acww52 View Post
    ive serched on the youtubes and cant find any monk solo videos :/

Ive soloed TK, ZG panther, Malygose 10, ony 10,

Going to try black temple one day.
    Any advice for soloing ZA/ZG?

Quote Originally Posted by Oratory View Post
    I did KT and Ony-10 easily for mounts as WW (did not drop).

I had a LK save so I tried normal mode LK-10 but couldn't get very far. WW gets beat up pretty quick from Infest. And I could only get to the first transition as Mistweaver before getting overwhelmed by adds. BM would probably have better luck but I haven't spent any time building a set etc for that yet.
    For the most part your WW set should be just fine for BrM soloing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared sunwell solo except skipped kalecgos ofc.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by armag3d0n2oo5 View Post
    Please make that video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH-eQFc9RRE

Its now uploaded on youtube. Currently rendering RoS kill and then i will Rerender Tempest keep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xin...GwndSG9xseiJxg

Ros Kill.
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2012-10-11 at 10:50 AM.

Okay, here is a small guide for Kael'thas as monk at 90 with a lame image to show positioning.

That is the room where you fight Kael'thas, go stand in the orange circle and wait for the first 2 advisors to go there and kill them there

Now, run to the place the first black arrow shows in the bottom left corner and wait for the Mage to come and start casting fireball at you, when she does start rolling to the next arrow spot until you reach Red circle and kill her near the wall so that when she knocks you back you simply hit the wall behind you.

Kill the engineer where he spawns, it doesn't really matter

For the weapons simply AoE them down and loot the anti-CC staff and go to where you killed the mage and equip (AND MAKE SURE TO RIGHT CLICK THE STAFF IN YOUR CHARACTER SCREEN AFTER YOU EQUIP!) and use touch of death on her ASAP, the staff will prevent annoying conflagrate and engineer stuns, now you can equip your normal weapons and kill engineer then the other two in whichever order you like, try and let the engineer debuff wear off before you start Kael'Thas

For Kael, drag him to around the middle of the room and interrupt Pyroblast's when they happen and fireballs if you want, your cleaves should kill the phoenix on its own and try and dodge the flamestrikes. When he goes below 50% he starts the gravity lapse phase, when you get tossed in the air run FAR AWAY from kaelthas or you will lose % of health. When he starts casing fireballs again after a gravity lapse phase you can go in and attack him again and use touch of death when hes around 400k.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoris View Post
    I only done panther, But simply aggro her, interup the long channel thing. pop a CD and kill the pets one group at a time. Done it as WW with fists of fury glyph helping a lot

Red face

I have done most of the common ones

My recent big ones were:
    TOC 10
    Onyxia 25 Took 56min
    OS 3d 10man
    Ulduar 10 - Up to Hodir Atm

More common:
    Kaelthas
    Uladar only 2 bosses but going back with brew spec
    Ony10
    Full Clear Naxx 10 - 10/14/12
    Malygos 10 - 10/14/12
    Last edited by Ramaddil; 2012-10-16 at 06:46 AM.

Just finished doing alysrazer 10 man as WW. Pretty easy solo. On reset ill post a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaddil View Post
    I have done most of the common ones

My recent big ones were:
    TOC 10
    Onyxia 25 Took 56min
    OS 3d 10man

More common:
    Kaelthas
    Uladar only 2 bosses but going back with brew spec
    Ony10
    2 Wings of Naxx 10
    Was OS 3d 10 man hard?

Deleted
    Was OS 3d 10 man hard?
    Not really, you need to pop all CD on first boss and him very fast cause the second boss can 2 hit you.

ZA/ZG should be faceroll jokes, even the bear run. I mean if people are soloing Firelands raids certainly a gimp 5 man should be a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    ZA/ZG should be faceroll jokes, even the bear run. I mean if people are soloing Firelands raids certainly a gimp 5 man should be a walk in the park.
    Then I'll admit it, im bad when it comes to soloing apparently. Any advice such as rotations/cd usage as WW and BrM?

Deleted
    Then I'll admit it, im bad when it comes to soloing apparently. Any advice such as rotations/cd usage as WW and BrM?
    Id recommend Brewmaster on trash and windwalker on bosses, thats atleast what i found to be best.
    Use cds how you feel on most bosses, learn by trying. does he have a phase where he hits hard use cds then.
    do you need to burst? use dps cds then.