Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yomon348 View Post
    So they are 4/6 H already!! Grats to them.

I think this proves that 10 man raiding is easier than 25 man.
    here we go again

Deleted
    Just shows how hardcore members Paragon got for the 10m.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterz View Post
    I wouldn´t say World first, they are First 10 man. 10 man doesn´t count to World First.
    Quote Originally Posted by yomon348 View Post
    I think this proves that 10 man raiding is easier than 25 man.
    You're both fucking idiots.

You can ban me now.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2012-10-10 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I doubt they are underdogs in the 10 man race. GZ to them.

But not really as interesting as the 25s
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Here we go....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eadoin View Post
    Because it's harder. Especially this tier.
    Tier11 was harder for 10 mans, still not worthy of world firsts. When is it okay? World first is a world first, regardless of your point of your view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterz View Post
    10 man doesn´t count to World First.
    There should be world firsts for both 10- and 25-man raids. Good is good and should be recognized as such.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I'll be so happy to see a 10 man guild win world first. Just to piss off all the "25 IS HARD THEN 10 Fan boys".

This debate will never end lol, it's so funny to see people rage so hard over world first raiders on a fucking video game.

Hey guys, little trivia.

Without looking it up who where the world first guilds for the following.

Lurker below
    Sarth 3D 10
    Malygos 25
    Gruuls lair
    Twins

Point proven? No one gives a shit about world firsts after its been done.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Tier11 was harder for 10 mans, still not worthy of world firsts. When is it okay? World first is a world first, regardless of your point of your view.
    Most people will always see 10man as the lesser though, maybe the fight isnt nessecarily harder on a 25man but the co op is between people

Deleted
    even us had 1 day head start..

10 man, not world first, next

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Most people will always see 10man as the lesser though, maybe the fight isnt nessecarily harder on a 25man but the co op is between people
    25 man also allows way more mistakes than a 10 man does to cover up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    10 man, not world first, next
    Exactly. 10-Man doesn't count.

vodka still leads with 03/16

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    25 man also allows way more mistakes than a 10 man does to cover up for that.
    Not really. If ONE person makes a mistake with Arcane Resonance in 25 man on Feng, you just killed 20+ people. And 25 people means a lot more players to mess up an Arcane Resonance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    I'll be so happy to see a 10 man guild win world first. Just to piss off all the "25 IS HARD THEN 10 Fan boys".

This debate will never end lol, it's so funny to see people rage so hard over world first raiders on a fucking video game.

Hey guys, little trivia.

Without looking it up who where the world first guilds for the following.

Lurker below
    Sarth 3D 10
    Malygos 25
    Gruuls lair
    Twins

Point proven? No one gives a shit about world firsts after its been done.
    People only care about world 1st clears of instances, not the roadkill on the way to the end boss.

And most of your examples were Nihilum/Ensidea anyway I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    Not really. If ONE person makes a mistake with Arcane Resonance in 25 man on Feng, you just killed 20+ people. And 25 people means a lot more players to mess up an Arcane Resonance.
    If ONE person makes a mistake with Arcane Resonance in 10 man on Feng, you just killed the entire raid. It works both ways you know

Can you fuck up slightly on 10 man? You can and still have a battleress
    Can you fuck up slightly on 25 man? You can and still have several battle resses

Quote Originally Posted by Eadoin View Post
    Because it's harder. Especially this tier.
    Yeah, with your 0/6 heroic kills you are clearly qualified to make that judgement

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Paragon, even if they were a 25 man still guys they would probably be 3/6H or still 4/6H.

Also to everyone saying 10 man is easier, statistically 25 man is easier right now as out of the 202 guilds that have killed H-Stone Guards, 107 of the are 25 mans while there are far more guilds that are attempting it on 10 man than 25 man.

I personally do not care about the debate as it is tired out at this point but I did want to point this out.

first of all four kings is not exactly thread worthy - it's not like they killed Emperors. secondly, when you get a kill this way with no competition it's not that glamorous, compared to the ongoing competition of 25man guilds.

its funny because if you look it 10man wise Paragon has no competition since there are no other that good 10er guilds, while on the 25man you have very strong old rivals.

paragon will probably be the first to clear it because they are 25man raiders, not a 10man guild. so when you pick the best from the best guild and give them no competition it's clear they will tear shit apart.

Gratz to them, though I thought most people stopped caring about world firsts in general after Lich king 25man heroic world first :P.