Deleted

What am I doing wrong?

I've got a little problem with my damage, pending between 36 and 38K on Boss Puppets.

Recount says

Melee 26%
    Blackout Kick 23%
    Rising Sun Kick 16%
    Tiger Strikes 11%
    Jab 8%
    Tiger Claw 7%
    Blackout Kick Dot 5%
    FoF 4%

Hit 44%
    Miss 27%
    Critical 18%
    Glancing 17%

Got Hit and Expertise Caps, reforged for haste, fighting with 2 1handed weapons and having an gearscore of 470.
    There should be much more dmg, but I truly can't understand how to deal it

In Raids I tend to be the weakest or second weakest DD, guys with full blue gear are topping me.

I fight as they say in the guides, keeping all the buffs up and drinking brew at 10 stacks etc.

If you need more Details I'm willing to post them ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    just have to say, you say you have hit and exp caps, but melee is showing 27% miss, so you may not be capped.
    how long are you going for? a link to your toon would be most helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    just have to say, you say you have hit and exp caps, but melee is showing 27% miss, so you may not be capped.
    how long are you going for? a link to your toon would be most helpful
    He's dual-wielding, I'm guessing he's at the 7.5% cap but not at the 27% hard cap.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    He's dual-wielding, I'm guessing he's at the 7.5% cap but not at the 27% hard cap.
    exactly that.
    More Hit is nice, but not the superior stat I think...

Don't drink at 10 stacks unless you need the burst. I think this is a common misconception, but I believe it's best to use Tiger brew once you have at least 6 stacks. Use it right before you know you will be able to use a bunch of hard hitting abilities. That usually just comes down to using it before ever 4th RSK or something, I don't know off the top of my head.

Also I get the feeling that monk DPS fluctuates a lot because of stuff like Tiger brew because when I'd finish a boss in heroics I'd have ridiculous numbers like 51k DPS. I wasn't even hit/exp capped and still had a fair number of greens. I play well but I think those numbers were bloated.
    But this is just a gut feeling based on quick glances at Recount after fights so I could be BSing out of my neck here.